News About "Scotland Yard Cold Cases" Series!

Announcements on all of the latest Bluestone Videos!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Re: News About "Scotland Yard Cold Cases" Series!

Post by Bluestone »

Nyghtfall wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:15 pm I'd like to see the Strangler attack a naked reporter while she's at work in her home office. She's browsing the web for a story she's working on when she's taken by surprise with a cord looped over her neck and kept pinned upright in her chair until dead.
We'll see what we can do, Nyghtfall.

Now, what about stabbing and shooting scenarios?

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Redgunner
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform knockouts and cradle carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: Big fan of bluestone films
Referral: By following the bluestone film threads

Post by Redgunner »

Hi Blue congratulations on Third Degree it was great, Natasha was gorgeous, loved the chloroform and cradle carry scenes! Hope you can work those scenes into at least one film per shoot! Would love to see Lynda, Rebecca and of course Krystal play those scenes! Great work from the team, thanks!
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Post by Totallibertarianism »

I would like to see a scenario as I said before in this thread, a kidnapping with a chloroform + execution by strangulation on a chair (hands tied back) with the broadcasting of the execution LIVE on TV or on internet with body view + death stare at the end, and perhaps using the public audience to vote and watch the sexy LIVE execution, Lynda will be perfect in that role ! :excited:

And if you can put some more F VS F scenarios in SYCC, it will be more perfect !
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Thanks for your suggestions and feedback, guys!

Keep them coming!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
DaStrangler
What is your main fetish?: Bare hand (two-hands) strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To connect with the community who has same fetish as me.
Referral: None

Post by DaStrangler »

I'd like to attacker strangling the victim at the edge of bed with her head arched showing her neck and attacker's hands are around her neck, I'd like to see long hand strangle which has been missing from SYCC episodes.

I'd also love an upright strangle where attacker has the victim pinned on a wall with his around her neck and she is arching her head in order to breathe and we can clearly see her sexy neck while it's being squeezed. :)
tiberius
What is your main fetish?: Stabbings or shootings (silencer-preferred)
Why do you want to join this forum?: Interested in Darkwing extreme videos mostly.
Also have questions about your current fundraiser.
Referral: Through web searches for Darkwing and/or Wondra, Supernova

Post by tiberius »

Stabbing and shooting are always good elements, provided they're multiple hits in the belly and chest, preferably topless. 1-2 overkill is always welcome as well.
There is SOOOOO much asphyx available out there, it is a welcome change that you can do these elements.

And thank you for that.

T.
DaStrangler
Why do you want to join this forum?: To connect with the community who has same fetish as me.

Post by DaStrangler »

tiberius wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:47 am Stabbing and shooting are always good elements, provided they're multiple hits in the belly and chest, preferably topless. 1-2 overkill is always welcome as well.
There is SOOOOO much asphyx available out there, it is a welcome change that you can do these elements.

And thank you for that.

T.
I think there's already an overwhelming amount of content in mainstream media for stabbings and shootings.
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.

DaStrangler wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 9:58 am I'd like to attacker strangling the victim at the edge of bed with her head arched showing her neck and attacker's hands are around her neck, I'd like to see long hand strangle which has been missing from SYCC episodes.

I'd also love an upright strangle where attacker has the victim pinned on a wall with his around her neck and she is arching her head in order to breathe and we can clearly see her sexy neck while it's being squeezed. :)
Do you have materialistic tastes with your strangle fetish ?

For example : What type of victim would you prefer in it ? A strong woman like a warrior, policewoman, powerfull super-agent, superheroine, arts-martial fighter ? Or a simple innoncent-weak woman like a young student, a simple young woman ?
Would you prefer a wealthy woman like a Super Star, famous politician-reporter or a princess from a lord family ? Or a poor woman who hasn't enough money to live, a poor prostitute making sex for her survival, a tramp living in the street ?
Norrin
What is your main fetish?: Headshots, Decapitations, Hitwomen
Why do you want to join this forum?: To inform users on this site about the current status of DFN and to possibly chat with like-minded people.
Referral: I do not remember anymore. Maybe I have first heard about it on DFN, but most likely it was just a lucky Google search.

Post by Norrin »

Hi! I know this does not seem to be so popular here, but me personally, I always enjoy a singular headshot to the centre of the forehead taking down a nude/topless bad girl, without any prior damage to her body. To me, one part of the thrill of it lies in the anticipation, as she will most likely attempt to bargain with her killer, keeping her cool, perhaps offering her body. The killer might choose to shoot her right at that moment, leaving her with a look of surprise frozen on her face, or let her know that there is no way out, at which point she would remain defiant and curse at him, going out with some attitude. In any case, the other part of the thrill would be in some erotic twitching from the woman as she goes down on the floor or couch, her eyes rolling up as if attempting to look at her new third eye, tongue sticking out, her arms and legs flailing slightly while she is making a few short gasps, all caused by the destruction of her brain, until she goes still.

Now, since kills of that kind, without any real suffering, do not appear to be all that popular, perhaps it can be placed at the end of a 2-girl-death video, with one of the girls being the bad girl who kills the other (be it by shooting or strangling or whatever) and then receives her "punishment" in the end. This could come about later when she is back in her apartment, relaxing in nothing but her night robe and panties. I also find the idea of the robe flying open as a result of the headshot and her falling back, or being opened by her killer afterwards to admire and possibly fondle her breasts, quite erotic.

In my opinion, Louise would be perfect for this role, as judging by the pics of her, she really has that "bad girl" look and attitude down. Oh, and for the headshot itself, I would also prefer a practical effect over a digital one. Even if it is as simple as a red dot of blood, I do find it much more immersive than the bullet hole being placed on top of it as a digital effect.

A video like that would be a must buy for me.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Making notes of all of these suggestions, guys. Any more stabbing requests?

Blue
Cover girl Crisis Still 14.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
DaStrangler

Post by DaStrangler »

Totallibertarianism wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 12:07 pm
Do you have materialistic tastes with your strangle fetish ?

For example : What type of victim would you prefer in it ? A strong woman like a warrior, policewoman, powerfull super-agent, superheroine, arts-martial fighter ? Or a simple innoncent-weak woman like a young student, a simple young woman ?
Would you prefer a wealthy woman like a Super Star, famous politician-reporter or a princess from a lord family ? Or a poor woman who hasn't enough money to live, a poor prostitute making sex for her survival, a tramp living in the street ?
Yes, I do. I like fragile victims.

I like wealthy woman as a victim. A princess from a lord family would be one of my top choice not because they are rich but due the fact they are delicate.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Hi All,

The big news this week from SYCC is that Yvonne has returned and filmed 3 more awesome Scotland Yard Cold Cases episodes, a sexy strangle, a scary stabbing and a sensational shooting!

The next SYCC episode will be lucky Episode #13, "Assignment Interrupted". Yvonne, in low cut catsuit, is set to blow her target away, but he has a little trick up his sleeve... actually, a knife up his sleeve... and it soon finds a sweet home in her sexy cleavage!

Pics and Poster are coming soon, but for now just let the thought of Yvonne stabbed, beaten, and stabbed again and again, including a topless stab, sustain you. :D

The awesome "SYCC #13: Assignment Interrupted" is scheduled for a November 27th release!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
tiberius
What is your main fetish?: Stabbings or shootings (silencer-preferred)
Why do you want to join this forum?: Interested in Darkwing extreme videos mostly.
Also have questions about your current fundraiser.
Referral: Through web searches for Darkwing and/or Wondra, Supernova

Post by tiberius »

Victim types:
For this particular series, I'd prefer the innocent, helpless victim scenarios. I'm not much for bad-girl demises.

T.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

tiberius wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 6:43 am Victim types:
For this particular series, I'd prefer the innocent, helpless victim scenarios. I'm not much for bad-girl demises.

T.
Will have lots of these, because I personally share your victim preference.

Our next SYCC release, however, is a trained killer who gets a dose of her own medicine. Yvonne is HOT AS HELL in "SYCC 13: Assignment Interrupted"! Her victim brings a knife to a gunfight, and succeeds in turning the tables on her!
Assignment Interrupted Still 1.jpg
I've started a separate thread for this video! Enjoy the other stills to be posted there!

Blue
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Totallibertarianism

DaStrangler wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:49 pm Yes, I do. I like fragile victims.

I like wealthy woman as a victim. A princess from a lord family would be one of my top choice not because they are rich but due the fact they are delicate.
tiberius wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 6:43 am Victim types:

T.
Helpless, fragile but wealthy... Interesting. Would you prefer the victim an intelligent woman (with a high QI level) or the reverse, a mentally disabled woman or a low QI woman ?

Who would be the best villain or villainess (the killer) for you ? An ugly, dirty, pervert one and perhaps a mentally low QI killer (disabled&childly) or the reverse a very powerful one, intelligent, with moral ethic of a gentleman.