Introducing “Katayagram” - More Community Cancelling

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

tostig
What is your main fetish?: Amazon Warriors, spies, seppuku
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am part of the community and already know a lot of the users.
Referral: Deadskirts

Introducing “Katayagram” - More Community Cancelling

Post by tostig »

Shortly after our interview with Kataya from Amazon Warriors a few weeks ago, she wanted to thank the community with a short harakiri film made just for our eyes. She did not know how to post it, but was concerned about her Instagram account if she put it there. In my supreme ignorance, I encouraged her to put it up momentarily. We could coordinate, and I could retrieve the file immediately and upload it to google drive. She could remove it as soon as that was done, no big deal. Right? Wrong. In the span of no more than five minutes IG found the file, removed it and shadow banned Kataya’s account. She is too sweet to say if she holds me accountable for any of this, but does want to continue to share some behind the scenes footage of a provocative nature occasionally with her erotic horror fans. So here is “Katayagram: Too Hot for Insta!”. I am not sure when or how much content Kataya will share, but I will be sure to update everyone when she does. In the meantime, just another example of how we are being agressivelly cancelled 😞.

https://amazon-warriors-fans.com/katayagram.htm
uncle_buck
What is your main fetish?: arrows, knives, pointed objects, guns (shooting), etc.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Nyghtfall hass advertised a video clip site that he will be administering
Referral: fetnoir.com message board

Re: Introducing “Katayagram” - More Community Cancelling

Post by uncle_buck »

And now, Tostig I shall post a reply that is completely unnecessary but I will go about it in any event.
If, for any reason whatsoever it becomes more convenient to house files from Kataya or any other of the Amazon Warriors where they may be accessed freely and without fear of any unwarranted deletion, I hereby offer to build a page on Buck's Blog. I suppose that some form of "cloud storage" is available but I simply don't trust them and prefer to have things where I can get my grubby hands on them.
:pc:
tostig
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am part of the community and already know a lot of the users.

Post by tostig »

Thank you Buck! Far from unnecessary, your offer just reinforces what a great ambassador you are and how important it is to support one another as these outlets continue to aggressively shut us down. I will keep it in mind and share it with Kataya and any other model who runs into resistance.
uncle_buck
What is your main fetish?: arrows, knives, pointed objects, guns (shooting), etc.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Nyghtfall hass advertised a video clip site that he will be administering

Post by uncle_buck »

Thanks Tostig. At the same time I doubt that I will get an argument from anyone when I say that you are far more of an ambassador to and for the Amazons than I have been or will be. Your fan board is one thing, but taking the initiative to reach out to contact women such as Kataya, Saphyra, and Russlana is going "one step beyond" ... Or, as in the current instance, three or more and it is to your credit that you have done so and hopefully will meet with continued success.
Aside from attempting to offer encouragement to the producers and performers alike, there is what I suspect is a desire on our part - or at least on mine - to feel that we are somehow "in on the act". It may not always work but the attempt hurts no one.
tostig

Post by tostig »

Thanks Buck. I don’t quite know how to respond to that. My attempts to reach out have been met with different degrees of success. I don’t know how much people even want of that type of thing, after going at it for over a year now. Kataya has been very friendly and nice, but I sense she really looks at Social Media as her beacon. Saphyra has also been so sweet, but I am still not sure this type of attention is her thing. It has been brought to my attention by friendly voices that my style might rub people the wrong way. So, a true ambassador does not repel the fanbase. I take your words to mean that you appreciate my efforts, and coming from you that means a lot!
uncle_buck

Post by uncle_buck »

"I take your words to mean that you appreciate my efforts ..."
Tostig, That is precisely what I mean. You've hit the nail on the head.
Some years back, there was a certain individual who asked
why I didn't put a group together and take a crack at producing a
few of these "short subjects" on my own.
The answer - though I may have been loath to admit it - was much
the same then as it is now ... And that is that I hardly dared to ask
a woman for a "date" - much less that were she willing to
"hop, skip, jump, and go naked."
So Sir, Even if you are turned down more times than a motel room bed,
I encourage you to keep at it!
:D
JohnG
What is your main fetish?: Amazon combat both modern and older. I greatly lean toward female vs. female and would prefer only female vs. female. Sensual reactions to the wounding is my primary fetish but death is expected due to the wounding.
Why do you want to join this forum?: This is the most convenient way to see what producers have produced; to see new actresses; and hopefully view representative pics/gifs of video content.
Referral: DeadSkirts

Post by JohnG »

If that lead photo is a pic from a potential 'Super Soldier Kataya' I can not wait to purchase it.
tostig

Post by tostig »

JohnG wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 3:49 pm If that lead photo is a pic from a potential 'Super Soldier Kataya' I can not wait to purchase it.
Hi JohnG. That does look like it might be from that series. What I HAVE learned over the last day or so is that Kataya is planning to start producing her own content under the brand, “Killing Kataya”. Here is the instagram account she created for the project, and I believe she has already shot some footage that she will be offering for sale soon. That’s pretty exciting, I think.

https://instagram.com/killing.kataya?ig ... 3d2dqxc61q