Now that Deadskirts is gone...

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Crazzeedave

Now that Deadskirts is gone...

Post by Crazzeedave »

Now that we no longer have deadskirts has any thought been given to starting over here with a sub category related to the latest and greatest of women being shot stabbed strangled et al
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Re: Now that Deadskirts is gone...

Post by Bluestone »

Hi Crazzeedave,

I changed your title somewhat to make it clear that you're not posting on behalf of DeadSkirts.

This entire message board is all about women being shot, stabbed, strangled, etc., so there's no need to create a sub-category. Just feel free to start such a thread, or multiple threads, to discuss this topic here on the main forum.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
uncle_buck
What is your main fetish?: arrows, knives, pointed objects, guns (shooting), etc.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Nyghtfall hass advertised a video clip site that he will be administering
Referral: fetnoir.com message board

Post by uncle_buck »

What I can't figure out for the life of me is: Where did everybody go?
The text chatter was incessant at Deadskirts but everywhere I wander these days is about as empty as a church.
What became of all the prattle?
This board has always had a lot of visitors but they all seem to be of the "Strong, Silent Type".
:?
necro_phil
What is your main fetish?: Belly, Breasts, stabbing, shooting, arrows-- and hanging and strangling. The bottom line is a sexy dead body.
Why do you want to join this forum?: You seem to have a lot here to appeal to my interest in erotic female demise, nude or semi-nude women in repose after being shot or stabbed or even strangled, etc. I like such things!
Referral: I was searching for KHP videos and this site came up.

Post by necro_phil »

As far as chatting goes, you have to be logged in, which makes sense, but I've only got so much time in the day. I'm logged in long enough to post a reply, like this, or post some new pics, and then I might hang around a while to see if anyone is available for a chat, but quickly get antsy and think of things that need to be done, and I'm out of here to get stuff done. Apart from that, chatting with fingers, typing, when you are a lousy typist like me, is a pain.
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

When you log in, you can set it to log you in automatically whenever you visit the site. I have this on and never have to login!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Crazzeedave

Post by Crazzeedave »

Thank you Mr Blue it’s like Mr Buck said there just isn’t the same post after post of various women playing dead
Kaitkat8890

Post by Kaitkat8890 »

I came here just to see if anyone had heard about deadskirts, that’s a shame it’s down that was one of the greatest collections of stories on the internet
Jack
What is your main fetish?: Most forms of stabbings, impalements.
Knives, Swords, Arrows exc
Why do you want to join this forum?: Meet other people that are into death fetish and exchange views and or experiences.
Referral: I have been following G-Man since 1998

Post by Jack »

uncle_buck wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 9:27 pm What I can't figure out for the life of me is: Where did everybody go?
The text chatter was incessant at Deadskirts but everywhere I wander these days is about as empty as a church.
What became of all the prattle?
This board has always had a lot of visitors but they all seem to be of the "Strong, Silent Type".
:?
That is probably at least one of the reasons Uncle B. I also feel that there are some other issues like.
I seem to remember and have to admit that there were some really good discussions from time to time and some really great story writers. But besides that, there were also a lot of stupid and useless flame wars over the years. Plus board hoggers, members being condescending to other members and not to mention members with two identities having long discussions with each other (themselves). Oh yes, and a fair amount members getting banned for the most ridiculous reasons.

Well back to your original reason Uncle Buck. Yes in some respects this place does seems like a church. Well since this church now has over 8,000 members, you would think there would have to be a fair amount provocative discussion stimulators and partiers! :yes: :clap: ! SO LETS GO PEOPLE !

JUST SO YOU KNOW!
I am now getting tired of hearing from these same old 15 or so people all the time!
Lets hear from some of the other 8,000! besides...

Bluestone
G-Man (even though I still love yah) :X
Big O
Drizzt
dunnie1
Jolly Roger
Jack (I use to be JTR) yes even me :yes:
necro_phil
Nyghtfall
Ric delCampo
solstice
tommygun
tostig
xj900uk
Zufallx
tostig
What is your main fetish?: Amazon Warriors, spies, seppuku
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am part of the community and already know a lot of the users.
Referral: Deadskirts

Post by tostig »

I see this trend too. It is not just Deadskirts. It is Deviantart, and also the omniscient social media, where we are not welcome at all. We are being cancelled and we are allowing it to happen with our apathy. We cannot even bother with enough time to log in and support our friends with our thoughts and encouragement anymore. If we make a mistake in trying to do the right thing our own brothers bite us in the ass and call us out rather than trying to understand. Sometimes it feels like there is just no fight left in the dog. The censors are winning because we are either divided or fatigued by the struggle. We need to be more supportive of one another.
indiefilmfan
What is your main fetish?: tough women
Why do you want to join this forum?: to post
Referral: net

Censorship....

Post by indiefilmfan »

You've got some balls accusing ANYONE of CENSORING ANYTHING, dude.
:pc: Indie's Treasure Trove: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=17473 :pc:
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

tostig wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 12:23 am I see this trend too. It is not just Deadskirts. It is Deviantart, and also the omniscient social media, where we are not welcome at all. We are being cancelled and we are allowing it to happen with our apathy. We cannot even bother with enough time to log in and support our friends with our thoughts and encouragement anymore. If we make a mistake in trying to do the right thing our own brothers bite us in the ass and call us out rather than trying to understand. Sometimes it feels like there is just no fight left in the dog. The censors are winning because we are either divided or fatigued by the struggle. We need to be more supportive of one another.
Well at least those with our fetish/interest will always be welcome here at FF, and also over at FetNoir run by Director SQ and his minions - both of these sites have taken on a lot of those who had nowhere else to go when DS went belly-up for good in September, and then Deviant Art (probably underpressure from its new sponsers) started kicking off anyone who showed any creative or artistic talent.
So, let's here it out for us, the Deviants! :supes:
tostig
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am part of the community and already know a lot of the users.

Re: Censorship....

Post by tostig »

indiefilmfan wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 4:36 am You've got some balls accusing ANYONE of CENSORING ANYTHING, dude.
Hi Indie. I apologized to you for what happened at AWFans. I was new to running a message board and made a mistake. Like you, I despise censorship and will fight it tirelessly. After realizing what I had done, I rolled back the changes you protested to, and it is a great regret it ever happened. I understand not everyone is going to accept my apology. Even though you brought a lot of life and vitality to my board and I did not want to lose you, you did not respond to anything I tried to do to make amends. I would love to have you on the podcast to talk about this or anything else you would like to get off your chest. Your reviews, your book, Amazon Warriors films, other producers... anything at all. As someone who does not have a death fetish or particular kink yourself, you would fit the profile of the type of guest I am always looking to have a frank conversation with. Just let me know..
Crazzeedave

Post by Crazzeedave »

It’s to bad progressive art project died as well
indiefilmfan
What is your main fetish?: tough women
Why do you want to join this forum?: to post
Referral: net

Censorship....

Post by indiefilmfan »

I've really no wish to defile Blue's board with this banter, but as other readers here will wonder what the hell we're talking about, it is only fair to explain my response so they have some reference. My apologies to all.

Once upon a time, I would've agreed to help you and your board out in any way I could. Your efforts at trying to help Olaf's studio should be greatly commended, and I certainly have never said a single ill word to the contrary about your board.

In fact, given how close we live to one another, we could've met regularly and done your podcast over lunch, but that ship sailed, burned, and sank into the sea when you called me a troll, then accused me outright of trying to openly sabotage Olaf's business, just because I had stated honest facts in a post on your board. When I linked your own blatant hypocrisy to your censorship, you accused me of those things, so I simply left.

Months later, a friend, who still frequents your board and others mentioned that he thought I had left your board for good. When I said that was true, he said that new posts were still showing up under my name. When I went there to look, I found that my old account had not been hacked, but due to what appeared to be near total inactivity there, that you had been bumping all my old posts, so at first glance, the new date stamps gave the appearance that I was active there again and regularly posting stuff.

Then I saw you deemed a short passage that I had written about a few of the girls as "a poem," and moved it to some kind of new "art thread," where it was featured as such. That burned my ass, but I don't believe in drama, and did not want to taint your board with it, so again, I didn't say a word about it. I simply deleted my posts, and left.

The worst thing you can do to any author is to try and censor them.

I'm sorry, but seeing your post above decrying censorship was a bit much coming from you.

Sit not atop your horse, condemning the acts of others, when thine own words are so laden with hypocrisy.
:pc: Indie's Treasure Trove: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=17473 :pc:
tostig

Post by tostig »

I did bump some of your posts up because I liked them. Some others as well. There is not a lot of activity on my board, so sometimes I get tired of seeing my name on top of all the threads and I want visitors to see some of the good stuff others have done. The art section, same idea. Your beautiful poem belonged there, I thought

I cop to all you say. I did say those things in anger and made attempts to apologize. You used some colorful language in your posts about the material and discussed the sources of pirated material being available on the web, and my comprehension was that it was outside the lines. Re-reading it later I realized my mistake. So, I agree that we should not drag this into Blue’s space anymore. But you have been unwilling to talk about it until now and I feel I have to take the opportunity. I sincerely apologize for offending you, but this was not censorship. It was a mistake.