"SYCC #24 - Cybercrime" (Heather) is RELEASED!

Announcements on all of the latest Bluestone Videos!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

"SYCC #24 - Cybercrime" (Heather) is RELEASED!

Post by Bluestone »

Heather Page returns to Bluestone Video Productions to close out the first season of Scotland Yard Cold Cases! Gorgeous Heather, dressed in sexy skirt suit, plays a diamond exchange employee who has access to the company's security codes. A gunman attacks her in her apartment after work, threatening to kill her unless she blocks the security cameras and alarms at the exchange so that his accomplices can steal a fortune in diamonds. Scared for her life, she does what the gunman asks, but then she finds out that he's going to kill her anyway! She pleads for her life, but he shoots her in the belly, and she tries to stagger away, but he drops her with two bullets in her back! Heather falls to the floor, writhing there as the gunman enjoys her erotic body. When she lifts her head to look up at him, he is leveling his gun at her again. This time he blasts her in the head with a killshot! Heather's eyes freeze into a beautiful death stare, her head snapping back from the impact, her body falling limp as death claims her. The man checks her neck pulse. Satisfied that she is dead, he leaves as the camera lovingly pans her sexy body from various angles. Don't miss the dynamic return of Heather Page to Bluestone Videos! She is one of the most beautiful actresses in the industry!
Cybercrime Still 1.jpg
Cybercrime Still 2.jpg
More pics coming as the Release Date of Feb. 26th approaches!

February 26th, 2021 should be re-named "Heather Page Day" at Bluestone Videos! Both "SYCC Cybercrime" and "Catwarrior 10: Ensnared" will be released on that day! You get to see Heather's bodacious body both in catsuit and skirt suit! Even though we're in the middle of winter, Friday will be one HOT day! :love: :excited: :approve: :eek:

Blue
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
dagphil6
What is your main fetish?: Fetish
Why do you want to join this forum?: For ask and share comments
Referral: Superheroines bluestone

Re: "SYCC #24 - Cybercrime" (Heather) Coming Soon!

Post by dagphil6 »

Hi, just want to know and I know im asking maybe to much, but is it a question of money to see this beautiful Heather Goddess topless? She his so incredible, I will buy tree time the same video if she could reveal her perfect breast!

Thank you and have a great day
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

dagphil6 wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:12 pm Hi, just want to know and I know im asking maybe to much, but is it a question of money to see this beautiful Heather Goddess topless? She his so incredible, I will buy tree time the same video if she could reveal her perfect breast!

Thank you and have a great day
No, it's not a matter of money. If it was, I'd pay it. All models/actresses have their limits, and we respect them. Some girls just don't want to be filmed half naked. Can you really blame them? I remember an actress who didn't even want to play a hooker, because she didn't want to play the part of a women who would sell sexual favours for money. Good thing I didn't offer her more money to do it. She probably would have clocked me! :lol2:

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
dunnie1
What is your main fetish?: girl on girl fight to the death, neck breaking and stocking strangling. also dragging the body away!!
Why do you want to join this forum?: id like to contribute to the forum and give my opinion on upcoming productions and films already out.
Referral: i saw it from a link from bluetubecopro(bluestone productiond google page)

Post by dunnie1 »

While I love Heather, looks like another miss for stocking fans!!!! Would have loved her in business suit and black stockings!!!! Even black pantyhose, just a change from the normal, anyway i will probably purchase as I’m a big Heather fan, expensive day on Friday 😂😂😢😂
sjames8
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation where the victim is wearing pantyhose/tights
Why do you want to join this forum?: To connect with like minded individuals that share my fetishes.
Referral: Through a linked site

Post by sjames8 »

Please, please, please tell me there is a movie on the horizon with either Heather or another model STRANGLED in this attire? Grey business suit, pantyhose (any colour), heels! Perfect! :pc:
Rihannasfishnets
What is your main fetish?: silencer deaths
Why do you want to join this forum?: to chat with people with similar likes
Referral: website

Post by Rihannasfishnets »

5/10 denier black would be nice but these look great to (look more like a young business lady would wear) unlike the granny ones D'arcy and Krystal last wore. Here is example of a seamed (none reinforced low denier foot). Sorry hope doesn't gross u guys out and apologize if so. This is something these models/actresses would wear themselves daily and on a night out.

P.S. Don't get mad at me Blue :X
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Back to "Cybercrime" as Heather does as the gunman commands...
Cybercrime Still 3.jpg
Cybercrime Still 4.jpg
...but will her cooperation be enough to spare her life?

Well, if I were a betting man... ;-)

Blue
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

"Cybercrime", starring Heather Page, heats up as the gunman gets ready to eliminate his gorgeous victim...
Cybercrime Still 5.jpg
Cybercrime Still 6.jpg
More coming each day to get you cumming by Friday's release date!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

"Cybercrime", starring Heather Page, heats up as the gunman drills her in the belly...
Cybercrime Still 7.jpg

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
consigni
What is your main fetish?: quick silenced shootings and stranglings.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Post by consigni »

Slick sexy professional female execs are really most arousing when getting randomly rubbed-out in the midst of some all-important occupational machination. Or is that just me?
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Heather tries to flee, but the gunman shoots her in the back multiple times...
Cybercrime Still 8.jpg
Cybercrime Still 9.jpg

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Heather goes down, but the gunman isn't finished with her yet...
Cybercrime Still 10.jpg
Coming on Friday!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

The gunman drinks in her pain as Heather writhes on the floor in her short skirt!
Cybercrime Still 11.jpg
Coming on Friday!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
consigni
What is your main fetish?: quick silenced shootings and stranglings.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Post by consigni »

Heather's lookin' good to go!
sjames8
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation where the victim is wearing pantyhose/tights
Why do you want to join this forum?: To connect with like minded individuals that share my fetishes.
Referral: Through a linked site

Post by sjames8 »

I love when the models ‘writhe’ keeping their knees firmly locked together in such a professional manner! You see that so much (with a few wonderful exceptions). All of the models working for this studio have bared all, if not almost all and been filmed and photographed in their underwear. I’m curious why there’s a reluctance to have a bit of leg spread and panty show when these gorgeous models are playing this kind of role?
After all, when in the throes of death, the last thing they would be concerned with would be flashing their undies.
Is that a directorial decision?