Wondra 1 - Upgraded - NOW AVAILABLE!

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Would you purchase this upgraded version of Wondra 1?

Yes
74%
No
26%

Total votes: 19

xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Re: Wondra 1 - Upgraded - Interested?!

Post by xj900uk »

Bluestone wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 9:20 pm In light of the fact that only a few discriminating members have indicated that they are interested in this re-release, we have decided to release it as a special Collector's Edition release and leave the original as is in the Vivacious Vigilantes series. We will put together a new Collector's Edition series with "Wondra: Fall of a Heroine" as the first in the series.

Collector's Edition release? Yes I would deifnitley buy that, Blue. I do believe that this is Emma G's only ever topless preformance, :clap: which is another good reason for buying it in the new enlarged HD format.

BTW love the new youtube page, let's hope you upgrade and re-release a lot of your earlier movies in the wider better HD format, some of them are looking quite small these days.

Oh, and Mace was a great villain, Mr Blue. Wonder what ever happened to him, we haven't seen him for some time.
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Post by Totallibertarianism »

I remember that there is no death stare (eyes open death) in this one, but I voted yes because I always welcome the old remastered ones especially the superheroines serie !

Could you make a remastered version of the Bountyhuntress: Revenge blue ? http://www.silknblood.com/store/index.p ... uct&id=417
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Hey, Guys!

We're getting set to release this upgraded "Collector's Edition of Wondra: Fall of a Heroine" later today!

Here's the poster and product box as promised...
Wondra The fall of a heroine poster.jpg
Wondra The fall of a heroine poster.jpg (504.46 KiB) Viewed 8209 times
Wondra Fall of a Heroine Collector's Edition version.jpg
Wondra Fall of a Heroine Collector's Edition version.jpg (530.91 KiB) Viewed 8209 times
Watch this thread for the release announcement.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
semenko99
What is your main fetish?: Superheroine perils
Why do you want to join this forum?: Want to contribute to some movies.
Referral: Google / Bought movies

Post by semenko99 »

The new trailer for "Wondra: Fall of a Heroine" looks great ! It is too bad that the technology was not as good back in the old days as the movies were still good. Any chance of upgrading and re-releasing more older movies from Emma G, Danica, Lynda, Yvonne...Thanks !
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

semenko99 wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 3:51 pm The new trailer for "Wondra: Fall of a Heroine" looks great ! It is too bad that the technology was not as good back in the old days as the movies were still good. Any chance of upgrading and re-releasing more older movies from Emma G, Danica, Lynda, Yvonne...Thanks !
We are working on Ultrawoman 1 right now.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Okay, my friends, it's been released!

Get this updated video and watch the trailer on the following Purchase Pages:
http://www.silknblood.com/store/index.p ... ct&id=1336
and to buy using Bitcoin:
https://genrevideos.com/store/bluestone ... s-edition/
Wondra The fall of a heroine poster.jpg
Wondra The fall of a heroine poster.jpg (504.46 KiB) Viewed 8168 times
This is truly a Collector's Item! Get yours now!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Post by Totallibertarianism »

Bluestone wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:17 pm We are working on Ultrawoman 1 right now.

Blue
As I said it in the comment above, could you make a remastered version of Bountyhuntress: Revenge, blue ?

Bountyhuntress was one of my best ones with the beautiful Kerie in it !!!
Bluestone
Site Admin

Re: Wondra 1 - Upgraded - NOW AVAILABLE!

Post by Bluestone »

We'll see, but the next one will be the following...
Ultrawoman 1 Collector's Edition version.jpg
Ultrawoman 1 Collector's Edition version.jpg (574.01 KiB) Viewed 8128 times
Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
simomarke

Post by simomarke »

It would be great to see a Colector’s Edition of White Angels too! Is that in your plans?
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

simomarke wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 5:23 am It would be great to see a Colector’s Edition of White Angels too! Is that in your plans?
Yes. We are working on a couple of early White Angel episodes!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Falleen
What is your main fetish?: consensual erotic death and strangulation.
Why do you want to join this forum?: to view previews, purchase, and even contribute to films.
Referral: through deadskirts forum

Post by Falleen »

Any chance for alternate versions with squirting effects, especially regarding the Ultrawoman 1 and White Angel episodes with Danica? I'd be very interested to get those versions if they'd be made available.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Falleen wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 1:26 pm Any chance for alternate versions with squirting effects, especially regarding the Ultrawoman 1 and White Angel episodes with Danica? I'd be very interested to get those versions if they'd be made available.
Doubt that one. These are Collector's Items, not variations of the originals.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
vampiv
What is your main fetish?: superheroine in peril
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am interested in purchasing some videos and I am interested in some information.
Referral: Bluestone's Silk Videos

Post by vampiv »

I am curious. Is the silknblood version the exact same version as the genrevideos version? I purchase the original version back in Sep 2012 and there was a defeated version and the death version. Are both available?
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

vampiv wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:48 am I am curious. Is the silknblood version the exact same version as the genrevideos version? I purchase the original version back in Sep 2012 and there was a defeated version and the death version. Are both available?
Only the Death Version has been upscaled not the defeated version
t0mAc3
What is your main fetish?: Actually I'm not into death fetish. My fetish is about damsel in distress and superheroine kidnapping
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to be informed about upcoming Bluestone videos, especially the one's featuring Danielle Maye
Referral: http://www.superheroineforum.com/

Post by t0mAc3 »

Director B wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:19 am
vampiv wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:48 am I am curious. Is the silknblood version the exact same version as the genrevideos version? I purchase the original version back in Sep 2012 and there was a defeated version and the death version. Are both available?
Only the Death Version has been upscaled not the defeated version
Can you please upscale the defeated version as well? :X