Do you not care for Superheroine videos?

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Re: Do you not care for Superheroine videos?

Post by xj900uk »

That's good to know, Blue - who is the actress you have booked up for the lead role?

Re superheroine movies, I love them, please keep them coming.
And, despite what others may say or indicate, it is good to see the superheroines (either the Wondra-types or the Supernovains and even the Bat-people) in sexy civies whilst off-duty, every once in a while.
Giaggio
What is your main fetish?: I like when a woman takes a brutal and hard beatdown. I love low blows, throat punches, arm breaks and neck snaps the most. Staged beatdowns, of course!!
Why do you want to join this forum?: I wanna talk with other guys with the same fetishes.
Referral: Google

Post by Giaggio »

Nice. :lol:
Zufallx
What is your main fetish?: Scenes mainly from mainstream movies and TV. Heels and hose preferred.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Discover and sponge video clips.
Referral: Most likely Dark Fetish Yellowpages.

Post by Zufallx »

Not particularly.

I love the traditional outfits though :)
Falleen
What is your main fetish?: consensual erotic death and strangulation.
Why do you want to join this forum?: to view previews, purchase, and even contribute to films.
Referral: through deadskirts forum

Post by Falleen »

Hi Blue,
Who is the new White Angel going to star? Can you give us a preview of the planned content?
Any topless or orgasm elements planned?
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Falleen wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 8:25 am Hi Blue,
Who is the new White Angel going to star? Can you give us a preview of the planned content?
Any topless or orgasm elements planned?
None of those elements! Hot on the heels of "Supernova 30: Altered Ego", we are introducing Sienna Scarlett to the super spy world of White Angels, and she will become our newest White Angel, in the tradition of Danica Thrall, who also played both costumed superpowered heroine and non-costumed superpowered spy! So, unlike what one fan suggested, we did not film "Supernova 30" instead of a White Angel. We are filming both!
Supernova Altered Ego still 4 copy.jpg
Supernova Altered Ego still 4 copy.jpg (566.45 KiB) Viewed 3365 times
It will be filmed on Sat. and released probably a couple of weeks later... or earlier!

So, this raises a similar question to the topic of this thread, being: "Do super powers make a superheroine, or is a costume a must?"

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Redgunner
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform knockouts and cradle carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: Big fan of bluestone films
Referral: By following the bluestone film threads

Post by Redgunner »

No, nice to see sometimes but not a must. Remember The Bionic woman, no costume but loads of good peril for Lindsay Wagner!
xj900uk
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies

Post by xj900uk »

A costume enhances but isn't essential, Blue. :supes: Not if she is already wearing something sexy and skimpy (oh, to enable her to deploy her super-powers, of course!)
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Well, now it's available, so you can decide whether or not you like a sexy blonde out of costume, outnumbered and murdered... and in the Extreme/Death (V.V.) version, she stays dead!

Thought those on this thread would like to know that "Supernova 30: Altered Ego", starring hot Sienna Scarlett, is NOW RELEASED!

Trailer:

Get it here:
Extreme/Death version: https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... ct&id=1391
Peril version: https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... ct&id=1390
Both for Bitcoin users:
https://genrevideos.com/store/bluestone ... tered-ego/

See Supernova fight for her life in her sexy civilian identity. She loses her life in both versions with a searing head injury, but in the Peril version, that's not the end as she regains her powers, regenerates, and returns to full caped glory!

Supernova Altered Ego poster copy.jpg
Supernova Altered Ego poster copy.jpg (706.29 KiB) Viewed 3170 times
Supernova Altered Ego still 40 copy.jpg
Supernova Altered Ego still 40 copy.jpg (435.34 KiB) Viewed 3170 times
Supernova Altered Ego still 43 copy.jpg
Supernova Altered Ego still 43 copy.jpg (445.45 KiB) Viewed 3170 times
This awesome video is not to be missed!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

So, what are people's feelings on a series like "White Angel", where these super-powered spies are able to regenerate from being killed! This would seem to be a death fetisher's dream scenario... a beautiful woman in sexy clothes, with the power to regenerate from death so she can be killed again and again! Does it put you off that she has super powers?

Friday's release is the latest in the series, "White Angel 28", where Sienna Scarlett is shot, stabbed, chloroformed, and strangled topless!
WA 28 still 11 copy.jpg
WA 28 still 11 copy.jpg (595.59 KiB) Viewed 2995 times
WA 28 still 17 copy.jpg
WA 28 still 17 copy.jpg (667.07 KiB) Viewed 2995 times
WA 28 still 19 copy.jpg
WA 28 still 19 copy.jpg (621.33 KiB) Viewed 2995 times
WA 28 still 37 copy.jpg
WA 28 still 37 copy.jpg (867.87 KiB) Viewed 2995 times
Does the lack of costume allow you to accept her powers?

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
xj900uk

Post by xj900uk »

Powers of regenerating all wounds except strangulation, Blue...
tostig
What is your main fetish?: Amazon Warriors, spies, seppuku
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am part of the community and already know a lot of the users.
Referral: Deadskirts

Post by tostig »

Bluestone wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 8:39 am So, what are people's feelings on a series like "White Angel", where these super-powered spies are able to regenerate from being killed! This would seem to be a death fetisher's dream scenario... a beautiful woman in sexy clothes, with the power to regenerate from death so she can be killed again and again! Does it put you off that she has super powers?

Friday's release is the latest in the series, "White Angel 28", where Sienna Scarlett is shot, stabbed, chloroformed, and strangled topless!

WA 28 still 11 copy.jpg
WA 28 still 17 copy.jpg
WA 28 still 19 copy.jpg
WA 28 still 37 copy.jpg
Does the lack of costume allow you to accept her powers?

Blue
I think it is highly effective for these types of short, fetish specific film ms for the reason you suggest. It provides an opportunity to explore many different versions or views of roughly the same death scene in the span of 10 minutes. It is exciting to start watching a film like this for the first time, because as you cycle through the scenes you wonder if the next one will top the first, or include a manner of death or view of the body lacking in the previous scene. In a typical movie with one death, there is only one shot at nailing it. That is why The Sword Fun and Gun Fun movies are such a great concept.

In mainstream movies so much goes into the psychology of the characters to drive the quality of the scene. I find the same types of scenes involving secondary characters far less exciting than a main villian or hero being killed, for instance. I think that is due to the investment of time to following the story. But in fetish films, these clone scenarios or series of short deaths can really be effective.