Adit's Asian Navel/Belly Stabbing Videos

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Aditfemi

Re: Adit's Asian Navel/Belly Stabbing Videos

Post by Aditfemi »

noescape123 wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 5:41 pm I have purchased but I am really disappointed. I don’t really get the point of doing it by a woman with abs like this. Turns me off somehow… I was hoping to see or hear a good acting but nope. It looks very forced to me and a try hard video to simulate a real stabbing. There is absolutely no story or anything behind it to make something exciting about the video. Better use a normal figure with a telescopic knife… All in all, it's absolutely not worth the $25 :cry:. I think that $5 fits better.
Jib wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 12:42 pm @noescape123
The abs are actually my favorite part of this model, but I agree with you that I would like some sort of plot. Also I’d like to see her face, even if it has to be covered with a mask.
Noescape123,

You're talking about Extreme Navel Torture I, right? Sorry you're disappointed, but her six-pack abs were clearly shown in the preview pics. I don't understand why you bought the video if girls with abs turns you off. Please email me at aditfemi@gmail.com if you want to discuss this further.

Jib,

The girl is a well known, young, and aspiring bodybuilder in my country and absolutely refused to show her face even with a full mask. However, in the next few videos, you're going to see a glimpse of her face ;-)

All,

For future reference, all videos titled Extreme Navel Torture (I, II, III, etc.) will only contain navel torture scenes. There will also be a pure abs punching video called Fitness Model Abs Punching ASMR. Those videos will be without plot/story.

For those who prefer a plot, there will be new videos called Unexpected Guest II, Bellydancer Navel Stab, etc.

Adit
Jib

Post by Jib »

Aditfemi wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 5:33 pm Jib,

The girl is a well known, young, and aspiring bodybuilder in my country and absolutely refused to show her face even with a full mask. However, in the next few videos, you're going to see a glimpse of her face ;-)
That’s good, because I love the effects of the first video.

Also, will the videos you mentioned (Unexpected Guest II, Bellydancer Navel Stab) have the same model?
Aditfemi

Post by Aditfemi »

Jib wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 1:32 am
That’s good, because I love the effects of the first video.

Also, will the videos you mentioned (Unexpected Guest II, Bellydancer Navel Stab) have the same model?
Yes, all new videos will have the same model. Feel free to send your script to aditfemi@gmail.com. If feasible, I will produce your video free of charge.
Jib

Post by Jib »

@Aditfemi That’s great to hear
Aditfemi

Post by Aditfemi »

A loyal customer of mine was kind enough to send me old videos that I produced and thought were long lost. Here's one of the videos called Ready for School: A schoolgirl was getting ready for school when there was a sound from the front door. After she checked it, she was surprised that a killer was already behind her. The killer chloroformed her and then tied her to a table. She panicked when she woke up and the killer started opening her uniform. The killer then stabbed her in the navel and choked the life out of her. Great acting from the actress! Fans of navel stabbing, chloro, and asphyx would love this one ;-)

Disclaimer: although the actress looks very young, she is actually more than 21 years old at the time of the shooting.

Here's the link: https://aditfemi.gumroad.com/l/ibpvpm

Aditfemi

Post by Aditfemi »

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT: DISCOUNT PROMO!

Almost all videos have an active discount code starting NOW to January 1, 2022. All prices will return to normal on January 2, 2022.

New video called Unexpected Guest II: A girl woke up and got ready to go outside. Unfortunately, a killer was waiting behind the door when she opened it. The killer shot an arrow into her navel and then started twirling it after the girl fell on her bed.

This is probably one of the best “arrow in the navel” video I have ever produced! It is very realistic as you can clearly see the arrow embedded in her navel without anything holding it up.

You can view the video here: https://aditfemi.gumroad.com/l/tyzej
Use this code for a 20% discount: 61hzmc9

Here’s the list of discounted videos and their discount codes:
20% discount:
1. Extreme Navel Torture I: u99x43n
2. Deadly Dream: vjybqta
3. Bellydancer’s Last Dance: ed41xhw
4. Invincible Abs: 2kahdle
5. Fitness Model Execution VII: xlfvgpi
6. 2 in 1 Special Deal: Schoolgirl Sacrifice and Schoolgirl Execution: 6n7yxs8
7. Execution of a Female Commando: r9g1syr
8. Asian College Girls Asphyx Double Feature: m6lrumw
9. Schoolgirl-Coed Double Suicide: olf08kx
10. Commando Execution 4: h568m72
11. Extreme Navel Piercing: w27fpmw
33.33% discount:
1. Ready for School: 8c9rp7y
2. Fitness Model Execution: 0ke4idh
3. Painful Execution 2: 22ai41y
4. Final Agreement IV: 40uoyt6
5. Painful Execution I: frl85rs

Please let me know if you have any problems with the discount codes. Remember! All discount codes starts NOW until January 1, 2022. All prices will return to normal on January 2, 2022.

Aditfemi

Post by Aditfemi »

Unexpected Guest III (plus Final Agreement II free bonus video)

Unexpected Guest III

A girl just woke up and started to get dressed. However, a killer was at the door and she tried to run away. The killer threw a knife at her and it entered her lower back. The killer then pushes the knife until the tip came out of her navel.

Great effects when the tip of the knife came out of her navel!

Final Agreement II (free bonus video)

Two girls wanted to die together. They stood back to back. The first girl picks up a sword and stabs it into her own navel. She hesitated for a moment before pushing it all the way out her friend's navel. The first girl then pulls out the sword and both girl fell down. They held hands as they bled to death together.

Great acting by both girls!

Disclaimer: The sound is off in parts of the video for some reason so I'm giving away this video for free. Enjoy!

You can view the video here: https://aditfemi.gumroad.com/l/nhlva
Use this code for a 20% discount, available for the first 15 customers only: eavt8z3

A lot of people bought my videos even before I made this announcement, so now the discount code is for the first 15 customers (usually it was only 5). I apologize in advance if you didn't get a chance to use the discount code.

Aditfemi

Post by Aditfemi »

Last day to use discount codes! All prices will return to normal on January 2, 2022. To view my videos, go to https://app.gumroad.com/aditfemi?sort=newest

Here's the list of discount codes in case you missed it:

20% discount:
1. Unexpected Guest II: 61hzmc9
2. Extreme Navel Torture II: jrgq5w0
3. Extreme Navel Torture I: u99x43n
4. Ready for School: 8c9rp7y
5. Deadly Dream: vjybqta
6. Bellydancer’s Last Dance: ed41xhw
7. Invincible Abs: 2kahdle
8. Fitness Model Execution VII: xlfvgpi
9. 2 in 1 Special Deal: Schoolgirl Sacrifice and Schoolgirl Execution: 6n7yxs8
10. Execution of a Female Commando: r9g1syr
11. Asian College Girls Asphyx Double Feature: m6lrumw
12. Schoolgirl-Coed Double Suicide: olf08kx
13. Commando Execution 4: h568m72
14. Extreme Navel Piercing: w27fpmw
33.33% discount:
1. Fitness Model Execution: 0ke4idh
2. Painful Execution 2: 22ai41y
3. Final Agreement IV: 40uoyt6
4. Painful Execution I: frl85rs

Please let me know if you have any problems with the discount codes.

Remember! All prices will return to normal on January 2, 2022.
Aditfemi

Post by Aditfemi »

Two topless girls wearing only underwear commit suicide together. One of them puts oil on the other girl's body. She then stabbed her repeatedly in the lower belly. Before she died, she choked the life out of the other girl.

Very hot video based on a custom script! This video is special because it's one of the very few videos I produced where the girls aren't wearing jeans and the stabbings are below the navel. Asphy fans will also love this one. Great acting by the girls!

Here's the link to view the videos: https://aditfemi.gumroad.com/l/auazk

Starting today, discount codes are only available for my Gumroad followers by email. Be sure to follow me on Gumroad to receive up to 20% discount.

Aditfemi

Post by Aditfemi »

As you know, my girlfriend is a fitness model and she loves having her abs tortured. This time, I'm just giving her hard punches to her rock-hard six pack abs for more than 16 minutes. I love to hear the sound of my fist hitting her abs. ASMR fans would love this one 😉

Here's the link: https://aditfemi.gumroad.com/l/vegrg

Use this discount code (no limit): m8jlgag

indiefilmfan
What is your main fetish?: tough women
Why do you want to join this forum?: to post
Referral: net

Post by indiefilmfan »

OK, I'm just going to say it. That doesn't look at all like a real person, but rather one of those love dolls. Don't get me wrong, I admire what you're doing here, but if you're going to present the victim as a live actress, there has to be some suspension of disbelief, lol. Cheers, though, and thanks for your other work! :clap:
:pc: Indie's Treasure Trove: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=17473 :pc:
Aditfemi

Post by Aditfemi »

indiefilmfan wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 6:04 pm OK, I'm just going to say it. That doesn't look at all like a real person, but rather one of those love dolls. Don't get me wrong, I admire what you're doing here, but if you're going to present the victim as a live actress, there has to be some suspension of disbelief, lol. Cheers, though, and thanks for your other work! :clap:
I've sent you a PM. Did you get it?
indiefilmfan

Re: P.M.

Post by indiefilmfan »

I did not.
Adit
What is your main fetish?: Belly/navel/abs stabbing
Why do you want to join this forum?: Share with others with the same fetish
Referral: Deadskirts

Re: P.M.

Post by Adit »

indiefilmfan wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 2:51 am I did not.
I'm having trouble with the PM. Could you please email me at aditfemi@gmail.com?

Thanks
indiefilmfan

Post by indiefilmfan »

Email sent. The P.M. feature on this board for some reason makes you hit "send" twice for a new message. After you've hit it the first time, the page sort of reloads, then you need to scroll down and hit "send" again. This time it will reload again and it will show a small confirmation that it's been sent, and you will now be able to see it in your outbox on the left.