Lethallipstick Updates

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Anonjohn
What is your main fetish?: All sorts
Why do you want to join this forum?: on Blues reccomendation
Referral: Bluestone

Re: Lethallipstick Updates

Post by Anonjohn »

Lethallipstick - LL756 Do You Really Want To Do it

The brunette cant quite believe what you are suggesting. Are you serious? Could you go through with it? Would you actually enjoy it?

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Members Site: http://www.lethallipstick.com/

Clip Store - Available at the link above
Anonjohn

Post by Anonjohn »

Lethallipstick - LL757 You Are Not Capable

The brunette cant quite believe what you are suggesting. Are you serious? Could you go through with it? Would you actually enjoy it?

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Anonjohn

Post by Anonjohn »

Lethallipstick - LL758 My Fetish

A fetish experiment sounds like fun when it is proposed but the redhead has no idea the brunette has a desire to actually carry it out

Image Image Image Image

Image Image

Anonjohn

Re: Lethallipstick Updates - Headshot

Post by Anonjohn »

Lethallipstick - LL759 The Jewels

The blonde has been stealing from her boss and now her best laid plans were beginning to unravel as her boss had found out

Image Image Image Image

Image Image

footstrangle
What is your main fetish?: Fantasy strangling and feet.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To comment and share comments on movies and fantasies.
Referral: deadskirts

Post by footstrangle »

Anonjohn wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 5:02 am Lethallipstick - LL758 My Fetish

A fetish experiment sounds like fun when it is proposed but the redhead has no idea the brunette has a desire to actually carry it out

Image Image Image Image

Image Image

That’s Bonnie Bellotti. I remember her from Legslavish. I would love seeing her modeling pantyhose and heels and how she dangled her shoes and dip her feet from them. Never would’ve figured she also catered to our fetish!
Anonjohn

Post by Anonjohn »

Lethallipstick - LL760 The Darling Blonde

The blonde cant quite believe what you are suggesting. Are you serious? Could you go through with it? Would you actually enjoy it?

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Anonjohn

Post by Anonjohn »

Lethallipstick - LL761 Too Nosy For Your Own Good

The housewife had discovered her husbands cheating. The scum bag didn't know what was coming to him when he got home as she had made a special purchase just for him..or would it be for her

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Anonjohn wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 6:42 am Lethallipstick - LL761 Too Nosy For Your Own Good

The housewife had discovered her husbands cheating. The scum bag didn't know what was coming to him when he got home as she had made a special purchase just for him..or would it be for her

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

The one suggestion I'd make on your site is to clearly separate the videos by sex of the victim. I have no interest in videos of women killing men. I'd even consider a category for Female on Female.
bird_brane
What is your main fetish?: Hitwomen, Girls With Guns, Lesbian Mother Daughter assassins
Why do you want to join this forum?: As a person who likes the female to be the protagonist and to come out on top, the pickings are slim to none. But sometimes producers and fetishists in general, just for variety sake, or lack of male models as protagonist, will send table scraps my way.
Referral: I've been a member for so long, I don't remember.. probably followed a link from a long defunct web site.

Post by bird_brane »

SSkykingDA wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 10:29 am
The one suggestion I'd make on your site is to clearly separate the videos by sex of the victim. I have no interest in videos of women killing men. I'd even consider a category for Female on Female.
I will agree with that. I have no interest in men killing women, just women killing men or women. Since you've branched out into the men shooting women genre it's almost unfair to both parties to ask a monthly subscription when the subscriber knows they are only going to get a half month worth of what they are interested in. I'd say the men killing women clips should be a completely different site and let lethal lipstick return to it's original theme. Or you could offer both types of clips each weekly update. It would take a little more time filming etc.. but it would be a fair trade off against only pleasing half the clientele half the time.
dunnie1
What is your main fetish?: girl on girl fight to the death, neck breaking and stocking strangling. also dragging the body away!!
Why do you want to join this forum?: id like to contribute to the forum and give my opinion on upcoming productions and films already out.
Referral: i saw it from a link from bluetubecopro(bluestone productiond google page)

Post by dunnie1 »

SSkykingDA wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 10:29 am
Anonjohn wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 6:42 am Lethallipstick - LL761 Too Nosy For Your Own Good

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Totally agree SskykingDA. I prefer women bumping off women mostly, but the tables being turned I have no interest in. I also don’t like the “she can’t believe what your suggesting “ clips where the woman is sitting there and the “man” POV shoots her and it’s a long painful death. There are too many of these on the site and I’m bored of them. No story just a quick clip. I haven’t subscribed to LL for over a year now as there aren’t to many sexy stories and the hot babes like Katie Lou and Natalia Forrest haven’t been in too many lately, they have probably moved on to other genres.
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

Producers tend to make the type of videos that sell the best and LL is no different. They have been in business a long time and know their market pretty well. They wouldn’t make the “I can’t believe what you’re suggesting “ videos if they weren’t popular. You’re better off telling them what you’d like to see than criticizing them for what they produce.
For example,
I like the “I can’t believe what you’re suggesting” videos where the victim is slim, naked and gets it square in the bellybutton.
Anonjohn

Post by Anonjohn »

Lethallipstick - LL762 Fatal Mistake

The Redhead had a job to do and she had a plan as to how she was going to achieve it. The only thing she couldn't believe was how easy it all was or was it

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Anonjohn

Post by Anonjohn »

Lethallipstick - LL763 Brave Brunette

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

smudger

Post by smudger »

a bit repetitive or what?
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

smudger wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 6:37 pm a bit repetitive or what?
Yeah, they are certainly getting that. The actresses change, but the "plots" if you can call them that are very repetitive. A lot of their descriptions are even cut and paste.