NEW! Videos by Sexy Latin Amazon.

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

SLA
What is your main fetish?: sexy and warrior latin girls.
dressed in miniskirts, boots, accessories, firearms, sensual deaths.
Why do you want to join this forum?: We produce videos with fetish content (sexy Latinas facing struggles, fighting until death) and we want to share it with you and the members of this site.
Referral: I have known this site thanks to deadskirts.com

Re: NEW! Videos by Sexy Latin Amazon.

Post by SLA »

The offer has just opened and is for a limited time.
That's right my dear FF friends. I just put a super special discount on BIKINI WAR
BEFORE $13.50
NOW $6.00

You have the opportunity to download this video during this week for a limited time.
link: https://slaproductions.gumroad.com/l/vb ... YyNjU1LjA.

TRAILER:

I wish you like it. You can download the pdf for free on the same website www.sexylatinamazon.com

You can also download more free products on our blog
www.sexylatinamazon.blogspot.com

Hugs and kisses
Mayra Divine
The style of SLA is characterized by its beautiful Latin actresses, a cinematographic concept with special effects, various stories. deaths of beautiful women. :pc:
s8bv3rsiv3
What is your main fetish?: f/m m/f f/f death erotica
Why do you want to join this forum?: to be a part of a larger community.
Referral: lots of searching...this place is pretty visible.

Post by s8bv3rsiv3 »

Love all your films. Will you ever do the Space Amazons video?
:p://darkfetishnet.com/group/166/
SLA
Why do you want to join this forum?: We produce videos with fetish content (sexy Latinas facing struggles, fighting until death) and we want to share it with you and the members of this site.

Post by SLA »

s8bv3rsiv3 wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 11:09 pm Love all your films. Will you ever do the Space Amazons video?

We will, but at the moment we are working on custom videos.

Last year we had a problem with our computers and the editor had a delay because of that.

We look forward to moving forward, catching up with the videos, and doing Space Amazon, as well as the Amazons.

A kiss! :X

Mayra Divine
The style of SLA is characterized by its beautiful Latin actresses, a cinematographic concept with special effects, various stories. deaths of beautiful women. :pc:
denis
What is your main fetish?: shooting
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a member of buestone and commented the videos is very interested
denis

Post by denis »

Hi Mayra,
A few years ago I bought (Mafia_War_Bikini_Part_1). Is it the same video? She doesn't have the same no.

Salut Mayra,
Il y a quelque année j'ai acheté (Mafia_War_Bikini_Part_1). C'est la même vidéo ? Elle n'a pas le même non.
SLA

Post by SLA »

denis wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 5:06 pm Hi Mayra,
A few years ago I bought (Mafia_War_Bikini_Part_1). Is it the same video? She doesn't have the same no.

Salut Mayra,
Il y a quelque année j'ai acheté (Mafia_War_Bikini_Part_1). C'est la même vidéo ? Elle n'a pas le même non.
Hello my dear friend.
Yes, it's the same video, there were many people asking about this video and that's why I put a sale price on it for this week.

But you didn't download the pdf?
It's free, here's the pdf link
https://sexylatinamazon.blogspot.com/p/ ... ducts.html
kisses :X
Mayra Divine
denis
What is your main fetish?: shooting
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a member of buestone and commented the videos is very interested
denis

Post by denis »

Salut Mayra un grand merci :X
SLA

New Chapter - VALKYRIE TROOPERS PART ll

Post by SLA »

Hello my dear friends!
I wish everyone is super well :)
I'm here to invite you to see the new chapter of
VALKYRIE TROOPERS PART II

I personally loved this chapter. I think we could make a better trailer, but our usual editor is absent, but I guarantee you a good chapter.

You can download the video reliably from our website http://sexylatinamazon.com
from our blog: www.sexylatinamazon.blogspot.com

I hope to have your comments.

I have noticed that they want to know if we do personalized... Well, yes! Those interested in personalized videos can write to sales@sexylatinamazon.com

Greetings
Mayra Divine

TRAILER:

mmm

Post by mmm »

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-3ASDWiRsZO8/ ... 2%2529.jpg

her real name or famous name, please
horatiojones80

Post by horatiojones80 »

"The interrogation" is by far the best video you guys have ever done imo. It's perfect. Face down action, searching, ragdolling, panties. love it.
SLA

Post by SLA »

mmm wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 4:43 pm https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-3ASDWiRsZO8/ ... 2%2529.jpg

her real name or famous name, please
Hello!
her name is Saralu
:clap:
SLA

Post by SLA »

horatiojones80 wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 7:47 pm "The interrogation" is by far the best video you guys have ever done imo. It's perfect. Face down action, searching, ragdolling, panties. love it.

Thanks for commenting my dear friend.

It is exactly so!

Have you seen the last premiere?

Valkyrie Troopers part 2?

Voron

Post by Voron »

Hi there, i have a question: In the Strikes to Valkiria's Base video,do any of the foxxy command girls
(the ones in the camouflaged body suits) ,pretend to die? Especcialy the one with the short hair.Because i dont wanna spend money on it,if only the enemy girl get killed.Thanks!
SLA

Post by SLA »

Voron wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 3:32 am Hi there, i have a question: In the Strikes to Valkiria's Base video,do any of the foxxy command girls
(the ones in the camouflaged body suits) ,pretend to die? Especcialy the one with the short hair.Because i dont wanna spend money on it,if only the enemy girl get killed.Thanks!
Hi, whats up friend!
Of course yes, if there are deaths of foxxy commandos, you can download the video and I hope you like it. In this video I am in front of cameras and you can also appreciate my death.

Greetings
Mayra Divine

Voron

Post by Voron »

Thank you for reply,and thank you for making this videos!
mmm

Post by mmm »

When is the new movie ?
and are there topless in the next movies ?