Black Nylons New Releases

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

ilovebellyshooting
What is your main fetish?: Belly shooting
Why do you want to join this forum?: I love producers and their hard work.
Referral: I found it from producers of clips

Re: Black Nylons New Releases

Post by ilovebellyshooting »

tommygun wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 3:48 pm OK, moment of truth on the possible "I, the Jury 2" with Stella. There would be two deaths, as Amanda would get shot as a demonstration of Stella's evilness... The climactic scene has Stella shot in the stomach. So, here's the poll:

Belly Bump
Navel
In-Between
Above the Navel
Near the Pubis

What's most erotic to folks who are interested in a more explicit Mike Hammer rendition?

And would it spoil the effect if I deviated from the book at the very end, and had him take a few extra shots at her belly and heart?

So far, there is one contributor to the action. Thanks for that! I'd love to have your thoughts...!

I love just left or right side of belly button

And oiled belly

If girl oils her belly , rubs it with oil then gets shot , its awesome.

The other sexy belly shot can be , girl will be on her knees (we will see her sexy belly from front) she can bloat her belly and she gets shot from left or right side of belly button.
tommygun
What is your main fetish?: Shootings and Arrows!
Why do you want to join this forum?: Exchange views with the other members.
Referral: G-Man back from the very beginning, and Blue a few years later.

Post by tommygun »

Excellent thoughts...!
---------------
CreditCards & PPal: Black Nylons
CreditCards & PPal: Rue Morgue
Crypto, CashApp, etc: PowerShopz
it's easy to buy direct! blacknylonsfilms@yahoo.com
Other: Sorry. DeadSexyClips/Kinky-Clips has become impossible to work with
G+N3L1NGER

Post by G+N3L1NGER »

The lower the better is my preference.
meerkat
What is your main fetish?: necro fetish, headshots.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Because i've been lurking for so long and I want to finally participate in chats, etc.
Referral: nope, just browsed and found the site.

Post by meerkat »

I vote for this, Tom: Near the Pubis

And "would it spoil the effect if I deviated from the book at the very end, and had him take a few extra shots at her belly and heart?"
NO! not spoiling at all.. in fact, boobs shot are HOT! :)
Looking forward to see it, Tom!!
tommygun

Post by tommygun »

Meerkat... Great minds think alike...

I've already written these extra shots in, so there is a bigger payoff for those of us into shooting scenes. After the classic "It was easy" line, Charlotte is still moving around, so Mike is forced to shoot her a number of times afterward. Belly and heart.

And for those who've mentioned shots near the pubis, I didn't have that in the script originally, but I'm going to edit a couple of them in....

I'm thinking of putting the shooting scripts up on GumRoad again. A few folks seemed to think that it was fun to see productions at that very early stage, perhaps comment, and then look at the finished product.
---------------
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

tommygun wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 3:48 pm OK, moment of truth on the possible "I, the Jury 2" with Stella. There would be two deaths, as Amanda would get shot as a demonstration of Stella's evilness... The climactic scene has Stella shot in the stomach. So, here's the poll:

Belly Bump
Navel
In-Between
Above the Navel
Near the Pubis

What's most erotic to folks who are interested in a more explicit Mike Hammer rendition?

And would it spoil the effect if I deviated from the book at the very end, and had him take a few extra shots at her belly and heart?

So far, there is one contributor to the action. Thanks for that! I'd love to have your thoughts...!
If you are going to essentially do a remake of “I, the Jury”, I would follow the book’s ending as close as possible or name the production something else. You can produce a great video with any or all of the elements people have suggested, but the minute you attach Mickey Spillane’s title, you’re giving potential customers who have read the book a certain level of expectation. I thought the version you did with Savannah Costello was a great video, but the ending was a real disappointment in that I was expecting the shot placement to be in or just a bit below the bellybutton when when Hammer killed her.

Regarding the poll, I would like to see her get one bullet in her navel.

Good luck with this endeavor as I’m sure it will be fun for those who have offered their suggestions.
tommygun

Post by tommygun »

Very sensible comments and suggestions, Max. Thanks.

Interestingly, you're not the first person who was disappointed in the placement of the shot, and wanted it closer to the navel. But the book doesn't say exactly where she was shot, just "her naked belly." (I'm looking at the passage right now.). However, obviously we weren't as sensitive to this placement issue as we should have been to satisfy serious belly shooters. My bad. I guess, one's remembrance of the book passage is a perfect example of how people visualize things in their mind's eye, based on what they want to see. For a lot of people, clearly it was always described as "almost right in the navel." ( !!! )

As for following the book, this is the closest to any book that I've ever done. The only question you'll have is whether some more shooting, after the normal climax, is wanted and justified. I've had lots of people say that they edit clips down to exactly what they want to see from them. And I've had lots of people say that extra shots are just that much more juice in a clip. I'm sort of in that camp as time has gone on. I really love the shot-reaction-verbalization-wound-followup action sequence, so, if you get it extra times in a clip, it is just that much more fun. After all, this is a fetish version, not a Hollywood job.

So, the title question remains... I was thinking "I, the Jury 2" so that it isn't confused with our first version (which was MUCH more extensive, with more deaths. As for calling it something totally different, that would certainly eliminate any confusion, but it would also lose any immediate understanding of the story. And, as I mentioned, because of the comments after the first version was released, I have tried to make this that much more true to the book.

More to think about!
---------------
meerkat
What is your main fetish?: necro fetish, headshots.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Because i've been lurking for so long and I want to finally participate in chats, etc.
Referral: nope, just browsed and found the site.

Post by meerkat »

Totally agree with adding the "2" on the title, so it doesn't have to be exactly like the book, but more juicy!
And please make few of those last shots post mortem, Tom!
It's much much sexier that way! :approve:
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

tommygun wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 11:52 am Very sensible comments and suggestions, Max. Thanks.

Interestingly, you're not the first person who was disappointed in the placement of the shot, and wanted it closer to the navel. But the book doesn't say exactly where she was shot, just "her naked belly." (I'm looking at the passage right now.). However, obviously we weren't as sensitive to this placement issue as we should have been to satisfy serious belly shooters. My bad. I guess, one's remembrance of the book passage is a perfect example of how people visualize things in their mind's eye, based on what they want to see. For a lot of people, clearly it was always described as "almost right in the navel." ( !!! )
Tommy,

In the beginning of I, the Jury, there is a passage where Hammer states that Jack's killer is going get it with "a .45 slug to the gut, just a little below the belly button." Years later during an interview Spillane was asked about the ending.

In the "For What It's Worth Department"

Spillane: They oughta leave it right like it is. But violence isn’t like it used to be. Sex isn’t like it used to be either…I’ve got a great line I use. I get asked it all the time, someone comes up and says ‘how could Mike Hammer have possibly shot that naked broad right in the belly button’? I say ‘he missed’. (Laughs)

Interviewer: He shot high?

Spillane: No, I just said he missed.

I always found that remark amusing. :lol2: I don't know what Spillane's intent was, but he didn't refute the suggestion that Charlotte was shot in the navel and his remark suggests that the he may have liked that scenario. Personally, I think he wanted the reader to decide.
tommygun

Post by tommygun »

LOL... Fair enough..! It's the sort of thing where you think you know the beginning so well that you don't re-read that carefully. I had totally forgotten that little gem of information, and its implications!
---------------
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

Regardless of what Spillane said or didn’t say, I sure you’ll be making a very good video. :supes:
tommygun

Post by tommygun »

A new BELLY LOVERS clip!

"Bloody Belly" stars Quinn Taylor as a young woman with a belly fetish.

Quinn enjoys watching videos of young women being slowly stabbed with a long knife, right in the belly and navel. Then, thanks to her boyfriend, she gets the ultimate gift, a killer.

At first, Quinn is fearful, then excited, then fearful again. Image

Then suddenly the knife is pushed deep into her belly. She cries out.Image

And bleeds. And cries. And struggles. Image. Finally, she collapses and the killer puts the blade to her navel and pushes it in. Again a huge rush of pain. Quinn tries to control herself, but it's of no use. She's bleeding her life away. The killer stabs her belly a third time and then twists the blade up into Quinn's heart.

Finally, the young woman gives up and falls into a stare at forever.

Pick it up now at Black Nylons Films store at GumRoad and enjoy a little belly stabbing this weekend before the inflation change in pricing goes in!
---------------
Storm9

Post by Storm9 »

Finally got to girl room 13 ..
Stella Stone Wowwwww!! What a find you had there.
Both looks and acts very good in front of the camera .

If you like a mature woman with some sexy curves and simply a stunner. Hope you have chance to work with her again.
She would probably look great in a swimsuit getting done in as well.
tommygun

Post by tommygun »

Storm... A swimsuit. What a GREAT idea... Did you mean the older one piece style, white, obviously.. Or more of a bikini look?
---------------
Storm9

Post by Storm9 »

Depending on the cut/ style. Some of the one piece can be as sexy as bikinis.
How about this ...

GENTLEMAN n LADIES .. Chime in on this, let's take it to a vote.
Which type of swimsuit, would you like to see Stella model, before her sexy demise of course.