Coming Attractions

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

read the comics

Re: Coming Attractions

Post by read the comics »

read the comics wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 4:58 am
xj900uk wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 4:35 am I like the anti-Superheroine Novanite spray, you should use that again, Blue
This was, in fact, also dope.
You could even do that, it wears off, and then they resort to the whole rock.
Redgunner
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform knockouts and cradle carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: Big fan of bluestone films
Referral: By following the bluestone film threads

Post by Redgunner »

The best weapon against a superheroin is chloroform laced with novanite, it's always goodnight!
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

You could also explain why Novanite, a substance from Supernova's planet, affects her so badly.
At least in Superman, they eventually explained why Kryptonite is toxic to him, it is because the yellow sun which gives him his super-strength, also turns kryptonite toxic to fellow Kryptonians.
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

xj900uk wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 11:07 am You could also explain why Novanite, a substance from Supernova's planet, affects her so badly.
At least in Superman, they eventually explained why Kryptonite is toxic to him, it is because the yellow sun which gives him his super-strength, also turns kryptonite toxic to fellow Kryptonians.
Same deal for Supernova. She is based upon Supergirl, after all.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

White Angel 30 starring Jenny Cherry starts production tomorrow.
Attachments
Jenny Cherr 2.jpg
Jenny Cherr 2.jpg (352.36 KiB) Viewed 31479 times
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Director B wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 1:41 pm White Angel 30 starring Jenny Cherry starts production tomorrow.
Yum! :twisted:
wzpyb

Post by wzpyb »

Director B wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 1:41 pm White Angel 30 starring Jenny Cherry starts production tomorrow.
can see her bare feet😍
Groot1

Post by Groot1 »

This is a dream come true!!! Natasha as a White Angel!!! Thank you sooooooo much!!!
Groot1

Post by Groot1 »

(Jenny, I mean!!)
hardensmith
What is your main fetish?: Superheroine
Why do you want to join this forum?: To see upcoming news in the genre/add feedback to producers!
Referral: I've been following it for quite some time.

Post by hardensmith »

Is there a reason why there’s been such a dramatic drop of superheroine films (supernova, wondra, dark wing etc.) from Bluestone over the last several months? Been seeing far more spy related releases (White Angel, Scotland Yard, Catwarrior) over the last several months.
xj900uk
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies

Post by xj900uk »

hardensmith wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 2:50 pm Is there a reason why there’s been such a dramatic drop of superheroine films (supernova, wondra, dark wing etc.) from Bluestone over the last several months? Been seeing far more spy related releases (White Angel, Scotland Yard, Catwarrior) over the last several months.
I believe it is largely due to Covid. BLue has had to mothball his US-Canadian operations for the time being, however the UK UNit under his henchman Director B has been working fine but because of budget and other limitations they can really only make the SYCC series and a few White Angel/Cat Warrior movies due to the availability of actresses.
However, I do know that they were planning on shooting another Stella-Superheroine movie with Cameron, but that unexpectedly had to be postponed when she suffered an accident and injured herself just before shooting was about to commence (however I do understand that she has recovered now and will be returning to Director B's fold in due course)
Groot1

Post by Groot1 »

Also... White Angel and SYCC are brilliant!!
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

hardensmith wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 2:50 pm Is there a reason why there’s been such a dramatic drop of superheroine films (supernova, wondra, dark wing etc.) from Bluestone over the last several months? Been seeing far more spy related releases (White Angel, Scotland Yard, Catwarrior) over the last several months.
We will be shooting a Teen Bat video this month starring the sexy Megan Lee, so hold onto your hats... if you've got one LOL!
Attachments
The Ultimate Price Still 2 copy.jpg
The Ultimate Price Still 2 copy.jpg (601.18 KiB) Viewed 31196 times
xj900uk

Post by xj900uk »

Director B wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 2:30 am
We will be shooting a Teen Bat video this month starring the sexy Megan Lee, so hold onto your hats... if you've got one LOL!
Please keep her in that outfit, Director B! Take it from me, it will boost sales and Megan's popularity! :excited:
DaStrangler
What is your main fetish?: Bare hand (two-hands) strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To connect with the community who has same fetish as me.
Referral: None

Post by DaStrangler »

Saskia was the best Teen Bat, IMO. She has that innocent face for a Teen Bat.

Is she coming back anytime in the foreseeable future?