NEW! Videos by Sexy Latin Amazon.

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

SLA
What is your main fetish?: sexy and warrior latin girls.
dressed in miniskirts, boots, accessories, firearms, sensual deaths.
Why do you want to join this forum?: We produce videos with fetish content (sexy Latinas facing struggles, fighting until death) and we want to share it with you and the members of this site.
Referral: I have known this site thanks to deadskirts.com

Re: NEW! Videos by Sexy Latin Amazon.

Post by SLA »

Hello my dear friends of FF. How have you been? Well, I hope very well and that you have missed me haha...

Well, this time I come to share with you some of our last casting for the election of new actresses for new episodes of SLA

We still have some videos working with our editors and then we'll be recording with these new girls, and we've got some custom ones from working with some of them.

I hope you can enjoy the photos and of course... why not, leave your comments to know what you think about this casting.

I leave you a super hug!

P.S. remember if you want to request your personalized video you can write to us at sals@sexylatinamazon.com

MORE PHOTOS ON THE BLOG!

HTTP://WWW.SEXYLATINAMAZON.BLOGSPOT.COM
The style of SLA is characterized by its beautiful Latin actresses, a cinematographic concept with special effects, various stories. deaths of beautiful women. :pc:
meerkat
What is your main fetish?: necro fetish, headshots.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Because i've been lurking for so long and I want to finally participate in chats, etc.
Referral: nope, just browsed and found the site.

Post by meerkat »

Wow!

The girls look very hot, Mayra!
I'm looking forward to see them dead with topless/naked, open eyed death stares and bloody! :)
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Wow! Double-wow! Where on earth do you find all of these beautiful actresses, Mayra?
SLA
Why do you want to join this forum?: We produce videos with fetish content (sexy Latinas facing struggles, fighting until death) and we want to share it with you and the members of this site.

Post by SLA »

meerkat wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 3:14 pm Wow!

The girls look very hot, Mayra!
I'm looking forward to see them dead with topless/naked, open eyed death stares and bloody! :)
I just uploaded a reel of what the casting was, it's just a summary...
These days I will upload the casting of each girl.
Greetings!
Mayra Divine
The style of SLA is characterized by its beautiful Latin actresses, a cinematographic concept with special effects, various stories. deaths of beautiful women. :pc:
SLA

Post by SLA »

xj900uk wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 5:11 pm Wow! Double-wow! Where on earth do you find all of these beautiful actresses, Mayra?
And I will be uploading more videos this week.

By the way... I just uploaded a reel of the casting.

Greetings friend.
Mayra Divine
SLA

CASTING APRIL 2022 - REEL

Post by SLA »

Hello friends of FF. I am here to share with you this reel of the casting at Sexy Latin Amazon.

During the next few days I will be uploading the casting of each actress that appears in this reel... so pay attention my dear friends.

I hope you like it.

To request your personalized video you can write to sales@sexylatinamazon.com

Kisses. :X
Mayra Divine

[media]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/qjYpb620ioQ" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/media]
SLA

CASTING APRIL 2022 - REEL

Post by SLA »

Hello friends of FF. I am here to share with you this reel of the casting at Sexy Latin Amazon.

During the next few days I will be uploading the casting of each actress that appears in this reel... so pay attention my dear friends.

I hope you like it.

Mayra Divine

heyhey522022

Post by heyhey522022 »

Beautiful actresses, gorgeous pics, can't wait for next group of videos with Valkyries!!!!!
ilovebellyshooting
What is your main fetish?: Belly shooting
Why do you want to join this forum?: I love producers and their hard work.
Referral: I found it from producers of clips

Re: CASTING APRIL 2022 - REEL

Post by ilovebellyshooting »

SLA wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 12:19 pm Hello friends of FF. I am here to share with you this reel of the casting at Sexy Latin Amazon.

I hope you like it.

Mayra Divine

Please add Crypto as payment option.

The country i live have no paypal support , and bank transactions (Swift) too much fees
BCharco
What is your main fetish?: I love warrior women. Particularly brave Amazons fighting with a blade. I love mass battles the most beautiful to see, for me, is a proud Amazon riding her horse with her naked legs and bare feet…. I love too the today’s women soldiers…
Why do you want to join this forum?: My purpose is to share the stories I write and to be aware of the movies productions. I like to share my impressions with the people of this community.
Referral: I found Femme Fatalities when Deadskirts was stopped, by searching on google.

Post by BCharco »

Hello Mayra 😉

What a beautiful army again. 🤩🤩🤩🙏🏼
I can’t wait to see them in the rage of the battle.
I am sure they will fight bravely 🥰

I’ve seen your new video : Excellent ! 🤩
« An unexpected accounter » what a good suspens and tension…. Love this movie !

Take care, dear Friends from Perù 😘😘😘
Bernard
SLA

Post by SLA »

BCharco wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 9:58 am Hello Mayra 😉

What a beautiful army again. 🤩🤩🤩🙏🏼
I can’t wait to see them in the rage of the battle.
I am sure they will fight bravely 🥰

I’ve seen your new video : Excellent ! 🤩
« An unexpected accounter » what a good suspens and tension…. Love this movie !

Take care, dear Friends from Perù 😘😘😘
Bernard
My dear friend !
It's good to hear from you, and well, thanks for your comment, I'm glad to know that you loved this casting... it was worth it!

On the other hand, yes! We have uploaded our new chapter titled

An Unexpected Encounter

Juliette is a Foxxy Commando on a mission to prepare a counterattack against her Valkyrie enemies, but the counterattack is called off and she is left behind behind enemy lines. A patrol of Valkyries will meet her and try to annihilate her, unleashing a bloody fight.
See the outcome and the full video on our website: https://sexylatinamazon.com
mmm

Post by mmm »

Hello Mayra

where is the topless in new videos ???
meerkat
Why do you want to join this forum?: Because i've been lurking for so long and I want to finally participate in chats, etc.

Post by meerkat »

Yes, Mayra.
Where is the topless scene?

The last video is great, the acting is brilliant, but there is no topless scenes, sadly. :(
heyhey522022

Post by heyhey522022 »

FYI, not all of us care about topless. The newest video was awesome. :clap: :clap:
meerkat

Post by meerkat »

I agree the last video is awesome, but FYI, there are people who cares about topless-ness.. so we are just voicing our concerns, because lately there are no topless in Mayra's videos.
It would be great if she can accommodate all of our needs, and listen to every customers that cares and bought her vids. :)