NEW! Videos by Sexy Latin Amazon.

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

heyhey522022

Re: NEW! Videos by Sexy Latin Amazon.

Post by heyhey522022 »

meercat, I agree with you absolutely. I just wanted to let Mayra know that not everyone was disappointed that there was no topless, some of the models might not want to do that, and I wouldn't want to scare them away. I'm sure some models are ok with topless scenes. We all want SLA to be successful, attract as many customers as possible, and keep making great clips.
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

I love Mayra's material, and her actresses are all top notch and extremely beautiful and sexy

If I had the cash (sadly I don't :cry: ) then I would definitely commission a movie project from her tomorrow.
SLA
What is your main fetish?: sexy and warrior latin girls.
dressed in miniskirts, boots, accessories, firearms, sensual deaths.
Why do you want to join this forum?: We produce videos with fetish content (sexy Latinas facing struggles, fighting until death) and we want to share it with you and the members of this site.
Referral: I have known this site thanks to deadskirts.com

Re: ¡NUEVO! Vídeos de Sexy Latin Amazon.

Post by SLA »

meerkat wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 5:42 am Yes, Mayra.
Where is the topless scene?

The last video is great, the acting is brilliant, but there is no topless scenes, sadly. :(
It is true, these videos are customized and that is why there are no toples since the clients have not requested them, but we are producing videos with topless content... wait a bit they're out!
:love: Kisses
Mayra Divine
The style of SLA is characterized by its beautiful Latin actresses, a cinematographic concept with special effects, various stories. deaths of beautiful women. :pc:
SLA
Why do you want to join this forum?: We produce videos with fetish content (sexy Latinas facing struggles, fighting until death) and we want to share it with you and the members of this site.

Post by SLA »

meerkat wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 7:05 pm I agree the last video is awesome, but FYI, there are people who cares about topless-ness.. so we are just voicing our concerns, because lately there are no topless in Mayra's videos.
It would be great if she can accommodate all of our needs, and listen to every customers that cares and bought her vids. :)
Indeed! as I repeat, they are customized videos in which they did not ask for toples, but soon we will be announcing the videos that contain toples. and it's true, actually on our sales platform we have several videos that do include...

Regards :love:
The style of SLA is characterized by its beautiful Latin actresses, a cinematographic concept with special effects, various stories. deaths of beautiful women. :pc:
meerkat
What is your main fetish?: necro fetish, headshots.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Because i've been lurking for so long and I want to finally participate in chats, etc.
Referral: nope, just browsed and found the site.

Post by meerkat »

SLA wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 12:59 pm
meerkat wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 7:05 pm I agree the last video is awesome, but FYI, there are people who cares about topless-ness.. so we are just voicing our concerns, because lately there are no topless in Mayra's videos.
It would be great if she can accommodate all of our needs, and listen to every customers that cares and bought her vids. :)
Indeed! as I repeat, they are customized videos in which they did not ask for toples, but soon we will be announcing the videos that contain toples. and it's true, actually on our sales platform we have several videos that do include...

Now this is the reply that I am looking for! Thank you for accommodating our taste, Mayra!
And please do open eye death stare with the topless girl. It made the fallen ones looks sexier.
I am looking forward to see more topless scene from the new girls!
Thank you, Mayra!
BCharco
What is your main fetish?: I love warrior women. Particularly brave Amazons fighting with a blade. I love mass battles the most beautiful to see, for me, is a proud Amazon riding her horse with her naked legs and bare feet…. I love too the today’s women soldiers…
Why do you want to join this forum?: My purpose is to share the stories I write and to be aware of the movies productions. I like to share my impressions with the people of this community.
Referral: I found Femme Fatalities when Deadskirts was stopped, by searching on google.

Post by BCharco »

Hi Mayra,
In general and seeing the exchange between you and the fans, like Meerkat, I would also like to underline how much you listen to the fans. This is one of the great qualities of SLA and its team. Another of your great qualities is to choose actresses with unique beauty and class...
Thanks to you and the whole team.
Take good care of yourself and give my regards to all your magnificent army. :X
Bernard
Nebuchadnezzar

Post by Nebuchadnezzar »

Yes, it's really good seeing Mayra come on here and interacting with us in such a positive way.
heyhey522022

Post by heyhey522022 »

I totally agree! Mayra and her team are the best! Keep the new videos coming, Topless, not topless, something for everyone, for my 2 cents I enjoy the Valkyrie deaths (love the outfits) the best.
SLA

Post by SLA »

meerkat wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 4:00 pm
SLA wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 12:59 pm

Now this is the reply that I am looking for! Thank you for accommodating our taste, Mayra!
And please do open eye death stare with the topless girl. It made the fallen ones looks sexier.
I am looking forward to see more topless scene from the new girls!
Thank you, Mayra!

We will be recording more of these topless scenes my dear friend. we want our productions to be good and that is why we take time to upload new content since we depend on the entire production team. Greetings my dear.😘
SLA

Post by SLA »

BCharco wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 4:45 pm Hi Mayra,
In general and seeing the exchange between you and the fans, like Meerkat, I would also like to underline how much you listen to the fans. This is one of the great qualities of SLA and its team. Another of your great qualities is to choose actresses with unique beauty and class...
Thanks to you and the whole team.
Take good care of yourself and give my regards to all your magnificent army. :X
Bernard
My dear friend Bernard, this is what we want to get to. that our lovely fans like every detail, such as settings, actresses, stories, special effects etc. We work on it constantly to give you a good result... and of course... We have a variety of videos/stories because not everyone likes the same thing. There are different productions for different tastes but always with the same style that supports us a friend hug :love:
SLA

Post by SLA »

Nebuchadnezzar wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 12:12 pm Sí, es muy bueno ver a Mayra venir aquí e interactuar con nosotros de una manera tan positiva. [/cita]

As it should be, sometimes I can't answer all the messages, but at the end of it all I'm waiting for each message to take notes with the SLA team Thank you for taking it into account, that makes me very happy 😇
SLA

Post by SLA »

Nebuchadnezzar wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 12:12 pm Sí, es muy bueno ver a Mayra venir aquí e interactuar con nosotros de una manera tan positiva. [/cita]

As it should be, sometimes I can't answer all the messages, but at the end of it all I'm waiting for each message to take notes with the SLA team Thank you for taking it into account, that makes me very happy 😇
SLA

Post by SLA »

heyhey522022 wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 12:49 pm I totally agree! Mayra and her team are the best! Keep the new videos coming, Topless, not topless, something for everyone, for my 2 cents I enjoy the Valkyrie deaths (love the outfits) the best.

Thank you my dear friend! How nice to have you here! We are constantly working soon we will be uploading the new video A hug with love

Regards…
Mayra Divine
SLA

Valkyria Troopers 1 and 2 Special Edition!

Post by SLA »

Hello my dear friends of FF.
While we have our recent video ready, I invite you to watch this special edition of Valkyria Toopers 1 and 2.
a super offer that will last a short time online.
https://slaproductions.gumroad.com/l/wlsib
http://sexylatinamazon.com
I would like you to see it, (these two chapters are great) and so you can give me your opinion on the details of the videos, that will help me to improve more and more, remember that there is something for all tastes, that is why in each video that we make we add different content but always with our original style. :love:

You can count on us to request your personalized videos by writing to sales@sexylatinamazon.com

A hug and a kiss to all. I love
Mayra Divine
SLA

Post by SLA »

Hello friends how are you! I hope you are having a great time 😎 I was passing by to share a little behind the scenes of THE LAST NIGTH I wish you like it, I'm back to give you more behind the scenes of all the videos we are making I leave a big hug and a kiss to all 😘

Visit www.sexylatinamazon.blogspot.com
Oficial page http://sexylatinamazon.blogspot.com