News About "Scotland Yard Cold Cases" Series!

Announcements on all of the latest Bluestone Videos!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Re: News About "Scotland Yard Cold Cases" Series!

Post by SSkykingDA »

Nyghtfall3D wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 6:41 pm
Bluestone wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 1:22 pm
Heather's shoot was completed... I will start a thread for the first release as soon as I receive some stills. It will probably be the strangle, "Inside Job"...
What's the plot of "Inside Job" again, and will Heather be topless during the strangle?
Heather doesn't do topless. The best we get is hard nipples trying to bust through the fabric.
Nyghtfall
What is your main fetish?: Fantasy Asphyxiation
Why do you want to join this forum?: Wanted to hang out with like-minded folks
Referral: DeadSkirts

Post by Nyghtfall »

SSkykingDA wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 7:23 pm Heather doesn't do topless. The best we get is hard nipples trying to bust through the fabric.
Then she'd better have some wicked good acting chops... The couple or three SYCC vids I've bought so far left a helluva lot to be desired...
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Nyghtfall3D wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 7:30 pm
SSkykingDA wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 7:23 pm Heather doesn't do topless. The best we get is hard nipples trying to bust through the fabric.
Then she'd better have some wicked good acting chops... The couple or three SYCC vids I've bought so far left a helluva lot to be desired...
Director B and Blue have been asking around for any particular elements or (reasonable) ideas that fans and punters would like ot see included in movies, NIghtfall. So if you've got anything you would like to see, eg heroine in a business suit, or high-heeled shoes kicked off during the struggle, now's the time to speak up!
Nyghtfall
What is your main fetish?: Fantasy Asphyxiation
Why do you want to join this forum?: Wanted to hang out with like-minded folks
Referral: DeadSkirts

Post by Nyghtfall »

xj900uk wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 4:36 am Director B and Blue have been asking around for any particular elements or (reasonable) ideas that fans and punters would like ot see included in movies, NIghtfall. So if you've got anything you would like to see, eg heroine in a business suit, or high-heeled shoes kicked off during the struggle, now's the time to speak up!
That's a hard pass. I've already submitted two - on pages 4 and 31 of this very thread - and the one they used from page 4 was a colossal disappointment.
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Post by Totallibertarianism »

xj900uk wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 4:36 am
Nyghtfall3D wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 7:30 pm
Director B and Blue have been asking around for any particular elements or (reasonable) ideas that fans and punters would like ot see included in movies, NIghtfall. So if you've got anything you would like to see, eg heroine in a business suit, or high-heeled shoes kicked off during the struggle, now's the time to speak up!
Blue never listen me, I have already asked him many things for years to just try it but the only answer he can give me is : NO. So I just gave up and moved on. Now his releases are becoming boring, repetitive, always the same actions and the length shorter and shorter, so I buy them less. It's not a problem for me, I have plenty of others producers who can satisfy me, even in the JP market.

The reality in all this, is that the real clients will be always the king in this business !
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Okay, I just watched Heather's second video of her weekend shoot and it is amazing!

I will start a thread as soon as I get some processed stills.

For those who say we don't listen to fans and always just do the same thing, "Making A Point" makes more than the points that we listen to fans and do different things. It is the ice pick murder that was suggested by FF fans, a killing that has never been done before in a Bluestone film. In addition, the stabbing locations are NOT the normal ones, but are the throat and a finisher to the side of the head... and if you think Heather's wide-eyed shocked death stare in "The Inside Job" was the best ever, wait until you see her final facial reaction in "Making A Point"!

Watch for stills to be posted in "Superheroine and More" forum. This is the "More" aspect of that forum... an actress known for her Catwarrior and Athena roles, killed in mini-dress, black nylons and heels!

Coming Very Soon!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
consigni
What is your main fetish?: quick silenced shootings and stranglings.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Post by consigni »

Heather's over the shoulder strangling and having an ice pick thrust in her throat and temple

- which she apparently performs with some fantastic feats of facial gymnastics ( I love that shit! ) -

are both obviously suggestive of an overtly operatic and experimental new direction for S.Y.C.C.

whilst simultaneously remaining firmly grounded within the realms of realism.

Things are Lookin' Good, Blue!
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Bluestone wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 10:41 pm Okay, I just watched Heather's second video of her weekend shoot and it is amazing!

I will start a thread as soon as I get some processed stills.

For those who say we don't listen to fans and always just do the same thing, "Making A Point" makes more than the points that we listen to fans and do different things. It is the ice pick murder that was suggested by FF fans, a killing that has never been done before in a Bluestone film. In addition, the stabbing locations are NOT the normal ones, but are the throat and a finisher to the side of the head... and if you think Heather's wide-eyed shocked death stare in "The Inside Job" was the best ever, wait until you see her final facial reaction in "Making A Point"!

Watch for stills to be posted in "Superheroine and More" forum. This is the "More" aspect of that forum... an actress known for her Catwarrior and Athena roles, killed in mini-dress, black nylons and heels!

Coming Very Soon!

Blue
OK BLue that is something new and it definitely has my interest. Heather is a great actress and it is good that she and Director B are starting to expand her envelope.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

First two pics from "Making A Point"...
Making a Point Still 1 copy.jpg
Making a Point Still 2 copy.jpg
A little foreplay before the ice pick is thrust into that lovely throat, then into her temple!

Blue
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
gladiator

Post by gladiator »

Hi Blue, i am asking about Yvonne there is no news about her comming back to SYCC ??
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Yvonne is shooting a couple of SYCC videos later this month.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
gladiator

Post by gladiator »

Bluestone wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 9:00 pm Yvonne is shooting a couple of SYCC videos later this month.

Blue
what a really great news hope you make a fatal stabbing episode for her with many bellly and chest stabs :lol: :razz:
consigni
What is your main fetish?: quick silenced shootings and stranglings.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Post by consigni »

Are you really releasing 2 SYCC next Friday, or was that a misprint?

If it’s true - and I doubt that it is -
does this mean you’ve got another shooting schedule arranged for someone next Saturday?

Bad girl Yvonne looks boss with that big bladed knife buried deep in her bosom, by the way!
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

consigni wrote: Sun Jun 05, 2022 5:37 pm Are you really releasing 2 SYCC next Friday, or was that a misprint?

If it’s true - and I doubt that it is -
does this mean you’ve got another shooting schedule arranged for someone next Saturday?

Bad girl Yvonne looks boss with that big bladed knife buried deep in her bosom, by the way!
Not releasing 2 SYCC episodes next Friday, just 1 next Friday and 1 the Friday afterward. Sorry for the misprint. It's been corrected.

No further SYCC shoots scheduled yet.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
gladiator

Post by gladiator »

Hi Blue , can't wait to see Yvonne stabbing episode hope you release some other pics for the episode if it's possible