All New and Improved Adit's Asian Navel Stabbing Videos!

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Aditfemi

All New and Improved Adit's Asian Navel Stabbing Videos!

Post by Aditfemi »

New actresses! Downloadable HiRes videos! New props! Affordable prices!

First video is called Sexy Suicide: A young and super-cute Asian girl wanted to commit suicide. Since she also has a navel fetish, she decided to play with her own navel with a knife until she finally plunged the knife halfway in. She seemed to enjoy it rather than be in much pain. Suddenly, there's a knock on her door. She got up to answer it and it turned out to be her friend. After finding out what was going on, the girl then asked her friend if she wanted to help out. Her friend said yes and enthusiastically helped torture her friend. After wiggling the knife around, she then plunged the knife deeper into her friend's navel. Her friend then left her to die in peace.

Excellent acting by the new actress! You can feel her pleasure and pain of the knife stuck in her navel.

Only $12, click here to download: https://aditfemi.gumroad.com/l/qswmbh
Please don't share, trade, or upload to Youtube, VK, etc. so I can continue producing these videos. Thank you for your support!

luis1

Re: All New and Improved Adit's Asian Navel Stabbing Videos!

Post by luis1 »

add some spitting blood scene would be better, and the girl try to seem hard to take would be exciting
Aditfemi

Post by Aditfemi »

New video: Female Warriors Double Suicide

Two incredibly sexy female warriors were defending a fort, one was armed with a sword and the other with a spear. One of them takes a look and saw that they were being surrounded. The other girl suggested that they should just kill themselves rather than be captured. She agreed. The girls then stabbed each other in the navel, one with a sword and the other with a spear. Predictably, those tough female warriors took a very long time to die.

You can download this video but please don't share, trade, or upload to Youtube, VK, etc.

Use this code for a 20% discount (for the first 10 customers only!): 49al38j
Click here to download: https://aditfemi.gumroad.com/l/eyghe

Aditfemi

Post by Aditfemi »

New video: Painful Execution with Arrow

An incredibly sexy Asian girl was executed with an arrow into her perfect round navel. She didn't immediately die of course, so the executioner then asked her to lie on top of the bed. The executioner then started twirling the arrow, shredding her guts and torturing the girl to death. The executioner finally ended her misery by giving her a hard punch to her belly.

Click here to download the video: https://aditfemi.gumroad.com/l/ubcpe

You can download this video but please don't share, trade, or upload to Youtube, VK, etc.

Aditfemi

Post by Aditfemi »

New video: Deadly Navel Play

The incredibly sexy Asian girl just got home from a swim and took off her shirt. Still wearing her bikini top, she went to take a nap. A killer goes into her room and saw her perfect body lying on the bed. He rubbed her super smooth belly and played with her navel. She enjoyed it of course and thought she was having an erotic dream. The killer pulled out a knife and started playing with her navel with it. She seemed to enjoy it even more. The killer then stabbed the knife halfway into her perfect round navel. Strangely, she looked even more aroused. The killer then left the room with the knife still stuck halfway in her beautiful navel. Still sleeping, the girl wanted more satisfaction so she stabbed the knife all the way to the hilt.

What do you think would happen when she finally wakes up?

I get to be the killer in this video and play with this girl's perfect belly and navel. I love the feeling in my finger when it snuggled into her very deep navel. It felt even better stabbing her navel with a knife! Yay! I really love it when a girl enjoyed filming a scene as much as I did ;-) ;-)

Click here to download the video: https://aditfemi.gumroad.com/l/cqjcpo
Use this code for a 20% discount (for the first 10 customers only!): ojo9rkh

Let me know if you have problems with the discount code.

Jib

Post by Jib »

The girl with the red bra is very hot, but I think it would be better if she reacts more to the stabs. Make her act like she’s in more pain
Aditfemi

Post by Aditfemi »

Jib wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 12:49 pm The girl with the red bra is very hot, but I think it would be better if she reacts more to the stabs. Make her act like she’s in more pain
Those girls share our navel fetish but unfortunately, they're not professional actresses :lol2:

Anyway, here are pics of the models for the next batch of videos:

What do you think?
meerkat
What is your main fetish?: necro fetish, headshots.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Because i've been lurking for so long and I want to finally participate in chats, etc.
Referral: nope, just browsed and found the site.

Post by meerkat »

Those are pretty girls, but the new movie needs to show topless victims!
Aditfemi

Post by Aditfemi »

Here's the video you've all been waiting for ;-)

Painful Execution with Sword:

An arrogant model is being executed. The executioner wanted to stab her in the chest but the model insisted to be stabbed in her perfect navel. The executioner gave her what she wanted. With a sword stuck in her navel, the arrogant modal then asked the executioner to push the sword all the way through her back. Again, the executioner complied. With a sword impaled through her body, the model showed off how good her body is in front of the executioner before dying in pain.

Click here to download the video: https://aditfemi.gumroad.com/l/hvjtg

Please support me by not sharing, trading, or uploading my videos to Youtube, VK, Motherless, etc so I can keep producing these videos for you.

Aditfemi

Post by Aditfemi »

Thank you all for purchasing my videos. This has been one of the most successful batch yet! To celebrate this here's a $2 discount code for my newest video, Sexy Suicide II: m0em8l3

Your favorite hot girl wanted to commit suicide in the most painful way possible. She lied down on top of her bed and stabbed herself in the stomach with a knife. After she pulled it out, she then stabbed stabbed herself in the navel.

Click here to video: https://aditfemi.gumroad.com/l/hayscq

Use this code for a $2 discount: m0em8l3

Let me know if you have problems with the discount code.

indiefilmfan
What is your main fetish?: tough women
Why do you want to join this forum?: to post
Referral: net

"Female Warriors Double Suicide"

Post by indiefilmfan »

"Female Warriors Double Suicide" runs 8 minutes and features 2 cute asian girls who decide to commit suicide together...

vlcsnap-2022-07-25-18h43m57s593.png
vlcsnap-2022-07-25-18h43m57s593.png (1.18 MiB) Viewed 8327 times

The first girl has her friend plunge a large bush knife into her belly...

vlcsnap-2022-07-25-18h44m59s533.png
vlcsnap-2022-07-25-18h44m59s533.png (1.78 MiB) Viewed 8327 times

She then returns the favor by plunging a spear into her friend's belly...

vlcsnap-2022-07-25-18h45m27s208.png
vlcsnap-2022-07-25-18h45m27s208.png (1.84 MiB) Viewed 8327 times
vlcsnap-2022-07-25-18h45m45s615.png
vlcsnap-2022-07-25-18h45m45s615.png (1.6 MiB) Viewed 8327 times

The girl with the spear then lies down on the bed, and her friend takes the spear handle and moves it around like she's stirring a cauldron...

vlcsnap-2022-07-25-18h46m52s339.png
vlcsnap-2022-07-25-18h46m52s339.png (1.62 MiB) Viewed 8327 times
vlcsnap-2022-07-25-18h47m25s109.png
vlcsnap-2022-07-25-18h47m25s109.png (1.82 MiB) Viewed 8327 times

After a few minutes of this, the girl finally expires, then the 1st girl kneels down and plunges the bush knife the rest of the way through her belly and out her back...

vlcsnap-2022-07-25-18h48m02s899.png
vlcsnap-2022-07-25-18h48m02s899.png (1.54 MiB) Viewed 8327 times
vlcsnap-2022-07-25-18h48m48s875.png
vlcsnap-2022-07-25-18h48m48s875.png (1.54 MiB) Viewed 8327 times
vlcsnap-2022-07-25-18h49m12s906.png
vlcsnap-2022-07-25-18h49m12s906.png (1.3 MiB) Viewed 8327 times

This proves enough to finish her off, and she collapses to the floor...

vlcsnap-2022-07-25-18h49m58s560.png
vlcsnap-2022-07-25-18h49m58s560.png (1.2 MiB) Viewed 8327 times
vlcsnap-2022-07-25-18h49m42s977.png
vlcsnap-2022-07-25-18h49m42s977.png (1.68 MiB) Viewed 8327 times

To purchase this vid and others, visit our store at: https://aditfemi.gumroad.com/

Thanks for your support!!
:pc: Indie's Treasure Trove: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=17473 :pc:
Aditfemi

Post by Aditfemi »

Extreme Navel Piercing II

A belly dancer was dancing, but the client wasn't satisfied because the belly dancer wasn't wearing any accessories. The belly dancer then offered to stab herself in the navel with a knife. The client was more satisfied watching the belly dancer with a knife stuck halfway in her navel. After a few minutes, the knife was starting to fall off so the belly dancer stabbed it all the way to the hilt, making her client extremely satisfied.

Will the belly dancer survive the dance?

This is an old video with one of my prettiest models, only $10. This is the only video with this model that you can download.

Click here to download the video: https://aditfemi.gumroad.com/l/rgdqeb

Aditfemi

Post by Aditfemi »

You'll get 2 videos for the price of 1!

Invincible Asian Girl:

A pretty Asian girl was exercising her abs for a few hours when her friend came into her room. Her friend touched the girl's abs and felt as hard as a rock. She then tried stabbing her with a knife but it wouldn't go in. The girl then made a huge bet with her friend that a even a sword can't go through her abs and even if the sword went through her, it wouldn't affect her. Her friend struggled to stab the sword so the girl helped her.

Will she survive the bet?

Deadly Roommate:

Two girls were sleeping together when one of them woke up and noticed her half-naked roommate. She then took a knife and started playing with her friend's navel with it. She then stabbed it a few times in her roommate's belly.

Click here to download 2 videos: https://aditfemi.gumroad.com/l/fvtcb

Aditfemi

Post by Aditfemi »

Discounted price of soon-to-be-deleted videos! I will delete the following videos on 00.00 UTC Saturday August 13, 2022:

Asian Schoolgirl Harakiri 1
Final Agreement III
Asian Schoolgirl Murder
Birthday Wish
Hidden Killer
Deadly Roommate II: Fatal Sunbath
Final Agreement I
Ready for School
2 in 1 Special Deal: Schoolgirl Sacrifice and Schoolgirl Execution
Painful Execution 2
Execution of a Female Commando
Final Agreement IV
Painful Execution I
Asian College Girls Asphyx Double Feature
Schoolgirl-Coed Double Suicide
Commando Execution Double Feature

Each video costs $3 during the discount period until 23.59 UTC Friday August 12, 2022. On 00.00 UTC Saturday August 13, 2022, those videos will be deleted and you can no longer purchase them. For other videos, go to: https://aditfemi.gumroad.com/
Aditfemi

Post by Aditfemi »

Just a reminder, you only have one day left before I delete these videos!

Discounted price of soon-to-be-deleted videos! I will delete the following videos on 00.00 UTC Saturday August 13, 2022:

Asian Schoolgirl Harakiri 1
Final Agreement III
Asian Schoolgirl Murder
Birthday Wish
Hidden Killer
Deadly Roommate II: Fatal Sunbath
Final Agreement I
Ready for School
2 in 1 Special Deal: Schoolgirl Sacrifice and Schoolgirl Execution
Painful Execution 2
Execution of a Female Commando
Final Agreement IV
Painful Execution I
Asian College Girls Asphyx Double Feature
Schoolgirl-Coed Double Suicide
Commando Execution Double Feature

Each video costs $3 during the discount period until 23.59 UTC Friday August 12, 2022. On 00.00 UTC Saturday August 13, 2022, those videos will be deleted and you can no longer purchase them. For other videos, go to: https://aditfemi.gumroad.com/