NecroBoys 3D Stories

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

necro__boy
What is your main fetish?: Postmortem, Morgue, Death Stares, Shooting, Strangling, Hangings
Why do you want to join this forum?: Hi, I'd like to access the forums to share & post about my fetish with others with similar tastes.
Referral: Not sure exactly, I think it was just a google search looking for Tina Krause.

NecroBoys 3D Stories

Post by necro__boy »

Hi,

I'm new here, but some of you may have already seen my works at other places around the web. I produce 3D stories, generally themed around women in peril, with strong post-mortem themes that revolve around Morgue, Mortuary, Funeral and Dead Doll type stories. My works are not quite for everybody!

My stories can be purchased online via my Gumroad Store:

https://gumroad.com/necroboy

I also post regularly to Deviantart and Pixiv:

https://www.deviantart.com/necroboy3d
https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/16655278

As I release new stories, I will post previews to this thread.

To kick things off, my latest works is a 2021 Christmas Special. The full set contains 63 images at 4K resolution. Here are few samples from that set:

My Online Store Credit Card: Gumroad
My Online Store Crypto Coins & Other: PowerShopz
My Online Store PayPal: Ko-Fi Shop
Instagram Posts: Instagram
My 3D Art Previews: Pixiv
Email: necro__boy@hotmail.com
necro__boy
What is your main fetish?: Postmortem, Morgue, Death Stares, Shooting, Strangling, Hangings
Why do you want to join this forum?: Hi, I'd like to access the forums to share & post about my fetish with others with similar tastes.
Referral: Not sure exactly, I think it was just a google search looking for Tina Krause.

Re: NecroBoys 3D Stories

Post by necro__boy »

Released 19 bonus images included when purchasing Christmas 2021 Special from my Gumroad store. A couple of samples.

necro__boy

Post by necro__boy »

Release a new short story called Mile High Club.

This is the story of Jenny the Servant Dead Doll from Stock Clearance. She get's to enjoy a flight keeping the CEO of Dead Dolls Incorporated entertained. Contains dead doll and erotic themes. Total of 36 UHD images, that includes 10 page short story presented in comic layout, plus 10 clear images (no dialog) and 16 bonus mortuary themed images.

Available for Purchase at my Gumroad Store: https://necroboy.gumroad.com/l/rvcxf

necro__boy

Post by necro__boy »

Hi,

Just released Winner Takes All Part 1 - The Contest. This one has been sitting on the back burner for a long time, decided to release it.. This is a photo story about a flight attendant called Teresa who ends up on a game show with her friends Taylor, Sophie and Sally. Contains hanging, bodily fluids, body handling, morgue examination procedures and some n*cro play. 253 images presented in Ultra HD 3840 x 2880 resolution. Note, I decided to release this story without dialog and descriptions. I may add this in the future - if so, it will be offered as a free upgrade.

Available at my Gumroad Store: https://necroboy.gumroad.com/l/xztrw

Last edited by necro__boy on Sat Jul 30, 2022 9:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
necro__boy

Post by necro__boy »

And Winner Takes All Part 2 - The Tour just released also...

NecroSport roving reporter takes you on a tour of the local Morgue and Mortuary. Contains Morgue examination, post-mortem preparation procedures in the Mortuary, Strangling and lots of n*cro play... 199 images presented in Ultra HD 3840 x 2880 resolution. In addition includes a bonus 104 Ultra HD images of the cast from Parts 1 and 2, cut scenes and much more. Note, I decided to release this story without dialog and descriptions. I may add dialog in the future - if so, it will be offered as a free upgrade.

Available at my Gumroad Store: https://necroboy.gumroad.com/l/jluofx

necro__boy

Post by necro__boy »

Hi,

Just released a new story called Hanging Around Panama. This comic follows the story of the girl labelled PAN-056 from the popular Return to Sender series. It includes the events that led up to her demise, and the adventures she gets up to once her body is sent home to Panama.

Presented in Ultra HD (4K) this story contains hanging, peril, mortuary, body handling and burial themes, including the usual post-mortem fun stuff my characters typically get involved with. Includes Comic Story with dialog, and plain images without dialog. Also includes two bonus animations of PAN-056 both alive and dead.

Available from my Gumroad or PowerShopz online stores. For other options like direct payment via Paypal or Crypto, email me at necro__boy@hotmail.com

consigni
What is your main fetish?: quick silenced shootings and stranglings.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Post by consigni »

Your next 'Club Dead' extravaganza must be on the verge of publication, NB?

A couple of feisty hot detectives on the trail of a serial killer ( killers? )
- offing big breasted bimbos at a sunny seaside city -
seems like the sort of story we all should be excited to see.

I'm kind of hoping that the investigation backfires lethally on those 2 sleuths...
it's always arousing when women with an apparent handle on a situation unexpectedly walk into a sudden dead-end.
necro__boy

Post by necro__boy »

Hi,

I've released 43 image bonus pack of USA-041 in various stages of decompositions been devoured by rats from my Return to Sender story. Available at my online stores:

Buy using PayPal from my Ko-Fi Shop

Buy using Credit Card from my Gumroad Store

Buy using Crypto / Cash App from my PowerShopz Store