White Wolf Publications Video Announcements

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

rgrprkns

Re: White Wolf Publications Video Announcements

Post by rgrprkns »

Is it possible to put Drug Queen,I Just Come for My Country and Black Widow up on Gumroad. I do not have a Nicheclips store account, and I did not see them on Sophie’s Fantasy Art.com
Thanks in advance.
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

rgrprkns,

I will talk to Sophie about getting them posted on Gumroad. It may take a day or two, and I might need to change the preview pics to meet their standards.

Thanks for your interest.
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

rgrprkns,

I talked to Sophie about putting the 3 videos on Gumroad. It should happen fairly soon (today or tomorrow).

Again thanks.
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

They are on Gumroad now.
denis
What is your main fetish?: shooting
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a member of buestone and commented the videos is very interested
denis

Post by denis »

Hi Max. Me on my side I bought.
Black Widow with Ildiko and Monica. Nice video I liked it. As we talked about last time, I didn't have it.

Drug Queen
Very nice love scene between the two bravo girls and a navel shot at the end. Stunning.

Hate Trigger
I liked the last well-played choke.
He goes hungry with a bravo navel shot. Too bad for Laura.

Salut Max. Moi de mon côté j’ai acheté.
Black Widow avec Ildiko et Monica. Belle vidéo j’ai bien aimé. Comme nous en avons parlé la dernière fois, je ne l’avais pas.

Drug Queen
Très belle une scène d’amour entre les deux filles bravo et un tir au nombril à la fin. Superbe.

Haïr Trigger
J’ai bien aimé le dernier étranglement bien joué.
Il a faim avec un tir au nombril bravo. Dommage pour Laura.
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

Merci Denis. Je suis content que tu apprécies les vidéos. La scène avec de l'huile dans Drug Queen est l'une de mes préférées. Orsi est très sexy. :D :D
denis
What is your main fetish?: shooting
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a member of buestone and commented the videos is very interested
denis

Post by denis »

:excited:
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

Amira’s Last Pose July 20, 2022

$9.00

Amira is sitting on her bed reviewing some documents when Nikki sneaks in behind her and strangles her with a length of rope. Once Amira is dead, Nikki takes some time to enjoy her body then manipulates her to the floor next to the bed and attempts to put her in a lotus position. Realizing that it’s a challenge she doesn’t have time for, she leaves Amira’s body only partially posed. Gravity finally takes over and Amira slumps sideways. Will Nikki become a notorious serial killer and get more proficient at her attempts at post mortem posing….or will her sloppiness get her arrested? Stay tuned.
Collage

PICS

Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

This video can be purchased at the Nicheclips store, Sophie’s Fantasy Art.

http://nicheclips.com/shop.php?store_id=73
Norrin
What is your main fetish?: Headshots, Decapitations, Hitwomen
Why do you want to join this forum?: To inform users on this site about the current status of DFN and to possibly chat with like-minded people.
Referral: I do not remember anymore. Maybe I have first heard about it on DFN, but most likely it was just a lucky Google search.

Post by Norrin »

Max,

that is a very interesting concept for a video: a killer not only playing with her victims, but also trying poses with them. Even though stranglings are not really my thing, this looks very intriguing, especially with the sensual Nikki as the killer :approve:
It also looks like there is a lot she might still be able to learn a lot with future victims ;-)

I will definitely buy that one and let you know my thoughts :D
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

Nikki is a master at improvisation. One only needs to give her the basic idea of what you want and then turn her loose and let her respond to her own erotic triggers. Amira is also a very natural actress, and she knows how to get Nikki’s engine running. 😁😁😎
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

Take Your Time 7/29/2022

$9.00

A uniformed lady (Amira) is surprised in her work space by a sinister assassin (Nikki). Nikki holds her at gunpoint and forces her to undress as she needs the officer’s uniform in order to get close to her actual target. Amira tries her best to keep a calm. She knows that a security guard should be coming for a routine check soon. Amira uses her sexy body to draw out Nikki’s lust, and Nikki takes the bait with much enthusiasm. Unfortunately for Amira, Nikki’s lustful urges are violent and deadly, and as they embrace, Amira gets a bullet in the belly. With the blood flowing, Nikki’s sexual desire is supercharged. It’s a fatal flaw in her character as born out when that guard catches them and puts bullet in Nikki’s forehead.

COLLAGES

Image Image

Max5s

Post by Max5s »

Special thanks goes out to Norrin for providing the idea for the script to "Take Your Time". He is rather fond of Nikki and shaped the plot around her character.
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

A Test of Loyalty 8/14/2022

$9.00 Cheap!

Orsi is about to go to work for Amira, but she needs to pass one more test before being hired; a loyalty test. Orsi and Amira meet, but both feel a certain chemistry between them,, and they soon find themselves in bed making love. The next morning, Amira asks Orsi if she is ready for the final test, and Orsi confirms that she wants to proceed. Amira hand Orsi a pistol and tells her that her sisters are in the adjoining room. Orsi is instructed to go in there and kill them. Orsi is shocked by the request. Instead of simply declining, Orsi fears that Amira will kill them if she refuses to do it herself. Orsi tries to shoot Amira instead. The gun, of course, has an empty chamber. Amira explains that they wouldn’t hire someone who would kill a family member, but that Orsi made a fatal error in trying to kill Amira. Amira chambers a round and puts a bullet in Orsi’s gut. Orsi collapses on the bed, but Amira makes the fatal error of believing that Orsi is finished. As she ponders what to do next, Orsi retrieves a gun from her purse and puts a bullet between Amira’s eyes then make a futile attempt to rescue her sisters, neither of which were ever in danger. In the end, were are left with two beautiful dead bodies.

Fetish Elements: Intense lesbian make-out, navel play, belly shot, head shot

Collage

PICS

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

https://www.sophiesfantasyart.com

Norrin
What is your main fetish?: Headshots, Decapitations, Hitwomen
Why do you want to join this forum?: To inform users on this site about the current status of DFN and to possibly chat with like-minded people.
Referral: I do not remember anymore. Maybe I have first heard about it on DFN, but most likely it was just a lucky Google search.

Post by Norrin »

Max5s wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 4:36 pm Special thanks goes out to Norrin for providing the idea for the script to "Take Your Time". He is rather fond of Nikki and shaped the plot around her character.
I must thank you, Max, for bringing my idea to life/death. Nikki was marvelous in the role of the lustful killer who was unable to contain her sexual hunger. The way she watches and reacts to Amira dying, along with the way she is still aroused by her after death were beautiful to watch. But so too was Nikki's own death scene, catching some really nice angles and even a close-up of her foot twitching next to Amira's.

Both ladies did a great job overall and I can only recommend "Take Your Time" for lovers of lesbian action, navel peril, and bad girls getting what they deserve :)
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

Thank, Norrin. I’m very happy that you enjoyed the video. :D