What options do I have for custom videos?

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

zooz
What is your main fetish?: When the tables are turned on the confident henchwomen / villainess and lose.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To find and share content I'm interested in.
Referral: Google

What options do I have for custom videos?

Post by zooz »

I'm considering to pay for getting a custom video made, what are my options?
The sites I know about are:

https://www.velvetsfantasies.com/customs.html
https://www.darkroomspr.com/
https://lady2fight.com/
Awol Nate
What is your main fetish?: Male on female strangulation, victim stripped by attacker during attack, boob groping, multiple male attackers on a single female victim.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay in the community.
Referral: Internet browsing

Re: What options do I have for custom videos?

Post by Awol Nate »

Depends on your budget. If you have AT LEAST $1000, maybe consider PKF, PTS, or Crime House. You will likely pay more than $1000, but production standards are exceptional. Crime House offers mainstream movie quality if you really want your custom to feel like a scene out of a big-budget movie.

If you want more bang for the buck, I'd approach Seductive Studios, Star Bond Media, Coxxx Models, and Black Nylons Films. Their prices range anywhere from $300 to $700 depending on the shoot. I've had customs done from each of them and they can hit the mark despite being smaller studios.

Wild Stories has exceptional production quality; however, I never ordered a custom through them or even made any inquiries to them. They offer a softer more aesthetically beautiful approach to death fetish. Unfortunately they don't do any content that would be considered more than a PG-13 rating.
zooz
What is your main fetish?: When the tables are turned on the confident henchwomen / villainess and lose.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To find and share content I'm interested in.
Referral: Google

Post by zooz »

ilovebellyshooting
What is your main fetish?: Belly shooting
Why do you want to join this forum?: I love producers and their hard work.
Referral: I found it from producers of clips

Post by ilovebellyshooting »

zooz wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 8:04 am I'm considering to pay for getting a custom video made, what are my options?
The sites I know about are:

https://www.velvetsfantasies.com/customs.html
https://www.darkroomspr.com/
https://lady2fight.com/

i have ordered from Crime house many times actually i am very happy about the quality i receive.

I love realism , quality and hot models.

I approximately ordered 7 customs in last 2 years. (takes like 6 weeks to complete)
Storm9

Post by Storm9 »

Place to also check is producers advertising section in forum.

I have done several customs with Sophiesfantasyart. Satisfied every time. Only had problem once. They quickly took care of it.
They try to pay very good attention to your script and wants.
Trust them completely.

ALSO
Black Nylons studio
SLA Sexy Latin Amazons .. Also have made mention to doing customs.
Depending on what your wanting. Indoor/ outdoor setting. Check out some of their previous work.
See who might have produced something you like.
Look at models. Maybe find some that you like for the video/ script.

Like anything else. Approach more than one. Get a few estimates on cost. So you can figure out ballpark.
How much you may need to invest, for what you want.
Hope this helps.
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

I am very, very happy with Crime House/Dark Rooms, their quality is excellent but sadly, due to lack of funds I have not been able to write or order a new movie from some time. I have always found them very courteous and professional, they have excellent backroom staff and directors as well to bring your ideas to life.
He has got ane xcelelnt website where you can see exactly what he has to offer (see producers on FF). The one drawback with him is that being so big and orders to process (including a lot of non-fetish work), response time and turn-around can be a good few months

The cheapest and best value-for-money is definitely Antony of Wild Stories, another Russian producer but he is a one-man-band and this helps keeps costs down. He also does the odd bargain basement very simple and cheap movies for those who have very limited funds where a slot has already been booked for another customer, so you have to go with the setting that is already pre-paid and the actress as well.
Having said that, his work is very, very good, he is probably one of the best photographers of women out there, and in another era would probably have become a PB photographer. His work is not cheap, tarty or exploitive in any way, as Mr Nate says he tends to err more towards the artistic and 'aesthetic beauty' end of the spectrum.
It also helps that he has some excellent and beautiful actresses on his books, I have a few set favourites like Milana or Sophie who I like to work with. QUite a few will go topless, and at least one new lady on his books will go the whole hog but I have not worked with her yet. All of his output is either PG-13 or a mild 15/'R' but have a look on his website.c
https://wildstories.net/

For great out of doors setting, you can take a peek at Mayra's 'Sexy Latin Amazons' website, and also BC's new one 'Beautiful Warriors' which is also based in South America, but look quite exotic and have a similar theme - groups of heavily armed women (either rmodern or ancient) going hammer and tongs at one another.

have a good look-see in the Producers folder as there is a lotof variety and quality in there.
Joebobslim

Post by Joebobslim »

Awol Nate wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 8:35 am
If you want more bang for the buck, I'd approach Seductive Studios, Star Bond Media, Coxxx Models, and Black Nylons Films. Their prices range anywhere from $300 to $700 depending on the shoot. I've had customs done from each of them and they can hit the mark despite being smaller studios.
Seductive Studios shut down their Nicheclip store. When I asked them about it they said they were "moving away" from that kind of content but didn't give any more specifics.
So they may not be able to shoot your scene depending on what you're asking for.
Awol Nate
What is your main fetish?: Male on female strangulation, victim stripped by attacker during attack, boob groping, multiple male attackers on a single female victim.

Post by Awol Nate »

That's too bad. I managed to get a few death fetish customs from them apparently before they decided to refine their philosophy. When I approached them with my first one a few years ago, they admitted that they don't specialize in that sort of content, but they were willing to give it try. Looks like are more into "ordinary" fetishes now like female wrestling and tickling. That sort of "playful" fetish content.
Nyghtfall
What is your main fetish?: Fantasy Asphyxiation
Why do you want to join this forum?: Wanted to hang out with like-minded folks
Referral: DeadSkirts

Post by Nyghtfall »

Awol Nate wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 5:10 pm That's too bad. I managed to get a few death fetish customs from them apparently before they decided to refine their philosophy.
Your idea of a death scene scared 'em straight. ;-) :lol2:
Awol Nate

Post by Awol Nate »

Nyghtfall3D wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 5:21 pm
Awol Nate wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 5:10 pm That's too bad. I managed to get a few death fetish customs from them apparently before they decided to refine their philosophy.

It really is too bad because for a small-end studio, they had fairly decent production quality. The actress I used frequently was Josie, and she did a fairly decent bathtub drowning scene for me. Complete with losing her top and getting her breasts felt up while she was held under water. She was almost the perfect actress for me because she was small and could easily appear to be overpowered by even one male killer. Albeit, she was a bit too young for my tastes (I prefer victims in their thirties or forties), she did an exceptional job in the drowning scenario. It was her first drowning scene she had ever filmed, and she did great. I really liked Seductive Studios. I'm not really into what they're offering now - female vs female wrestling, face-sitting, and tickling fetishes for the most part.
Awol Nate

Post by Awol Nate »

Good thing I never approached them with this script! :lol2:

I went to Crime House/Dark Room for this one! That was before they hiked up their prices.
Attachments
Screenie.jpg
Screenie.jpg (208.62 KiB) Viewed 3035 times
Storm9

Post by Storm9 »

Awol Nate wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 6:12 pm
Nyghtfall3D wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 5:21 pm

It really is too bad because for a small-end studio, they had fairly decent production quality. The actress I used frequently was Josie, and she did a fairly decent bathtub drowning scene for me. Complete with losing her top and getting her breasts felt up while she was held under water. She was almost the perfect actress for me because she was small and could easily appear to be overpowered by even one male killer. Albeit, she was a bit too young for my tastes (I prefer victims in their thirties or forties), she did an exceptional job in the drowning scenario. It was her first drowning scene she had ever filmed, and she did great. I really liked Seductive Studios. I'm not really into what they're offering now - female vs female wrestling, face-sitting, and tickling fetishes for the most part.
Yeahhhh That was one video that got away from me. I went to buy it clip store. When I found out it was no longer up.
Did few customs Josie in them as well. I loved the idea of her ending up drowned in the tub.
Studio had to step away from death fetish sadly.
Think they had someone starting to try and mess with there payment sources.
To stop that, they had to drop a lot of content and finished videos, from their inventory.

They were a very nice source, for low cost videos. With some very sexy models in them.
Plus they seemed to care to try and get it right.. If not they would work to make it right.

Do you know anywhere out there. I could still find the clip with Josie in the tub? Loved the teaser photos from it.
Awol Nate

Post by Awol Nate »

I would email Seductive Studios and just ask them if you could purchase the video through a direct transfer. I don't see why they wouldn't. It's a decent drowning, and if you like Josie, you'll love her in this one. She does a great acting job, and the dude feels up her breasts the entire time, even after she slips into unconsciousness and expires. She has an amazing death stare and very sexy death twitches underwater while she's getting felt up.

I don't know where else you could get a copy.
CinemorgueFan
What is your main fetish?: Loss of bodily control.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Inspiration for my own custom videos.
Referral: Google.

Post by CinemorgueFan »

I received a list of the Seductive Studios videos available for purchase and Drowning Josie was not on there. I don't know if they deleted it or they're just not selling it, but I assume it's no longer available. In my experience with them, they'll still do videos they can't sell online, but they'll charge extra because they'll be making less (if any) money off video sales. However, I haven't requested anything extreme from them, so they may say no to certain ideas.

Calis Customs had the same problem with credit card companies, but they worked around it by setting up a separate website for the content they can't normally sell. I don't know their limits, but they might be worth checking out because they seem rather affordable.
You're gonna be so full of lead, you'll have to use your dick as a pencil!
Storm9

Post by Storm9 »

Yeah ... Sadly since they can no longer sell them.
A lot of content was deleted from their server.
Do not know if stored anywhere or just gone. Hopefully they have them backed up somewhere.
So if given chance, they could sell them again.

Cinemorguefan do you have a link to this Cali's customs? not one I have heard of yet.