New Batch of Adit's Asian Navel Stabbing Videos

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Aditfemi

New Batch of Adit's Asian Navel Stabbing Videos

Post by Aditfemi »

New girls! New props! Downloadable videos! Affordable prices!

The new video is called Sexy Dancer's Last Dance:

A gorgeous Asian dancer was dancing in front of her customer, but the customer looked bored. After she finished the dance, the dancer asked how it was. The customer said that it could be better and the dancer asked how. The customer then took a sword and stabbed it through the dancer's navel. With her body impaled by a sword, the dancer started dancing again. Was the customer more satisfied with her dance after it was finished?

Click here to download the video: https://aditfemi.gumroad.com/l/bpovi

As usual, please don't share, trade, or upload to Youtube, VK, etc so I can continue producing these videos.

Aditfemi

Re: New Batch of Adit's Asian Navel Stabbing Videos

Post by Aditfemi »

New video: Suicide Attack

A gorgeous Asian girl just got home when she was surprised that her enemy was already waiting for her with a spear. The girl took out her knife and charged towards her enemy. Who will die first? The girl armed with a knife or her enemy armed with a spear?

Click here to download the video: https://aditfemi.gumroad.com/l/wxbdb

DeanMcStabs
What is your main fetish?: Navel Stabbing
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'd like to discuss my fantasies and keep up to date with my favorite producers. :)
Referral: Don't remember. Google probably!

Post by DeanMcStabs »

I liked the new video suicide attack! Very attractive lady got stabbed in the navel with a spear. I'd like to see that same lady get stabbed in the navel with a spear again, this time with a different angle. Front view and if we could see her face in agony the moment she's stabbed that would be amazing! :) I'm glad to see you making videos again. I've always appreciated your use of retractable props! Keep it up!
Stab? Stabby stab stab!
Aditfemi

Post by Aditfemi »

DeanMcStabs wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 8:02 pm I liked the new video suicide attack! Very attractive lady got stabbed in the navel with a spear. I'd like to see that same lady get stabbed in the navel with a spear again, this time with a different angle. Front view and if we could see her face in agony the moment she's stabbed that would be amazing! :) I'm glad to see you making videos again. I've always appreciated your use of retractable props! Keep it up!
Glad you enjoyed it :D There will be many more spear impalements in future videos!
Aditfemi

Post by Aditfemi »

I have launched 2 videos. You can purchase both videos in a 2-in-1 Special Discount ($19.50) or you can buy each video separately, Honoring the Warrior's Code ($15) and Deadly Training Session ($12). You'll save $7.50 if you buy the 2-in-1 Special Discount and that's a discount of more than 27%! This 2-in-1 Special Discount will only be available for 3 days, from 00:00 UTC Friday August 19, 2022 to 23:59 Sunday August 21, 2022. On 00:00 UTC Monday August 22, 2022, this 2-in-1 Special Discount will be deleted and you can only purchase those videos individually. You'll miss out on a 27% discount if you buy them individually starting on Monday!

Honoring the Warrior's Code ($15)

Two girls are fighting each other, the first girl is armed with a spear while the second girl is armed with a sword. After 3 hours of fighting, both girls look exhausted and sweaty. The first girl with a spear suggested that they just kill each other rather than continue fighting to the death. The second girl agreed on the condition that she gets to stab her first. The first girl was okay with that so the second girl stabbed her in navel with her sword. The first girl then stabbed the second girl in the navel with her spear. The first girl then suggested to the other girl to lie down on her back, promising her that she will commit suicide after the second girl is dead. When the second girl is on her back, the first girl twirled the spear around, shredding the second girl's guts and making her vomit blood.

After the second girl was dead, will the first girl honor the Warrior's Code by killing herself as agreed beforehand?

Deadly Training Session ($12)

Two girls are training with each other, the first girl is armed with a spear while the second girl is armed with a sword. The girl with the sword managed to distract the other girl with a towel. The girl with the spear panicked when she couldn't find her opponent. The girl with the sword was behind her and she startled the first girl with her sword. The first girl immediately turned around and impaled the second girl with her spear. The first girl was amazed why the second girl didn't kill her when she had the chance. The second girl reminded them that they were only practicing, not fighting to the death. The first girl looked very remorseful when she found out that she accidentally killed her sparring partner.

This video was inspired by an old Hong Kong movie called North vs South Shaolin (AKA Invincible Shaolin).

Remember! If you buy both videos in the 2-in-1 Special Discount (Honoring the Warrior's Code and Deadly Training Session), you will save $7.50 (more than 27%)! The 2-in-1 Special Discount (Honoring the Warrior's Code and Deadly Training Session) will be deleted on 00:00 UTC Monday August 22, 2022. Hurry if you want that discount!

Click here to download the 2-in-1 Special Discount (Honoring the Warrior's Code and Deadly Training Session) for only $19.50: https://aditfemi.gumroad.com/l/tmznny

Click here to download just Honoring the Warrior's Code for $15: https://aditfemi.gumroad.com/l/vgxyxf

Click here to download just Deadly Training Session for $12: https://aditfemi.gumroad.com/l/okfgj

Aditfemi

Post by Aditfemi »

New video: Failed Assassination

A sexy assassin was looking for her target. Unfortunately, she was caught. Her target wanted her to return to her own army, but the assassin was too ashamed and preferred to be killed in action. Her target then stabbed her in her perfect navel with her own knife. The sexy assassin figured out that her target wanted to torture her to death so she accepted her fate. She took repeated stabs to her navel and had the knife twirled inside her. She was then finished off by a couple of punches to her belly.

Trivia during filming: In the script, the girl playing the assassin was supposed to be stabbed in the stomach. However, she refused. She said that she preferred to be stabbed in the navel because she liked the feeling of the knife in her navel. After the shoot, she told me she was aroused when she imagined being tortured and killed with a knife in her navel.

I'm in love...

Click here to download the video: https://aditfemi.gumroad.com/l/fvvtu

Aditfemi

Post by Aditfemi »

Limited Time Special Discount!

This video costs $12 starting now until 23:59 Friday September 26, 2022. Starting 00:00 Saturday September 27, 2022, the price will be $15.

Deadly Sunbath:

One sunny morning, a hot Asian girl was sunbathing and playing with her smartphone beside her private pool. She then fell asleep. A beautiful burglar entered her home and saw the girl sunbathing. She took out her knife and started playing with the girl's navel with it. The girl seemed to enjoy it! However, she didn't enjoy it anymore when the burglar stabbed her sadistically in the navel, especially when she started twirling it around. After she died, the burglar took the girl's smartphone.

Remember! This video costs $12 starting now until 23:59 Friday September 26, 2022. Starting 00:00 Saturday September 27, 2022, the price will be $15. Hurry and buy this video now for a 20% discount!

Click here to download the video: https://aditfemi.gumroad.com/l/fair

Aditfemi

Post by Aditfemi »

New video called Sensual Harakiri I

This video costs $12 starting now until 23:59 Friday September 2, 2022. Starting 00:00 Saturday September 3, 2022, the price will be $15. You have 4 days to buy this video at a discounted price!

As you know, this girl has a navel fetish. What happens if you ask her to film a scene where she has to stab herself in the navel?

It took a lot of takes to make her act as if she's in agony rather than looking aroused ;-) ;-) In some scenes, you can clearly see that she's really enjoying herself when I shot this video. This was the last shoot for the day. Before she went to bed, she asked me if she can borrow one of the prop knives ;-) ;-) I can only imagine what happened in her room that night...

Note: This video has the best stabbing special FX using traditional props without any CGI. You can see the girl pick up a knife, stab herself in the navel, let go of the knife, and then left it sticking in her navel without anything holding it up, all in one continuous shot. No other producer can do this!

Remember! This video costs $12 starting now until 23:59 Friday September 2, 2022. Starting 00:00 Saturday September 3, 2022, the price will be $15. You have 4 days to buy this video at a discounted price!

Click here to download the video: https://aditfemi.gumroad.com/l/mqlyb

Click here to download the video: https://aditfemi.gumroad.com/l/mqlyb
Aditfemi

Post by Aditfemi »

New video: Sensual Harakiri II

This video costs $12 starting now until 23:59 Friday September 2, 2022. Starting 00:00 Saturday September 3, 2022, the price will be $15. You only have 24 hours to buy this video at a discounted price!

A sexy girl has betrayed her friend so she was asked to commit harakiri. She opened her shirt and stabbed herself in the navel with a katana. Her friend then told her to stab the katana all the way through her back. She removed her shirt and then did what she was told to do. Her friend then ignored her so she could suffer. After 3 hours, her friend asked her if she's ready to die. The sexy girl responded that she's ready to die only if her friend has forgiven her. Her friend has forgiven her so she took a machete and got ready to behead her. The sexy girl tied up her hair and then gave a signal to her friend that she's ready to be beheaded. Her friend then ended her misery by beheading her.

Remember! This video costs $12 starting now until 23:59 Friday September 2, 2022. Starting 00:00 Saturday September 3, 2022, the price will be $15. You only have 24 hours to buy this video at a discounted price!

Click here to download the video: https://aditfemi.gumroad.com/l/hftyyo

Aditfemi

Post by Aditfemi »

New video: College Girl Execution I

A gorgeous college girl wearing a tied-up shirt was about to be executed. She asked if it's possible to evade the execution. The executioner offered that if the college girl can survive 3 arrow shots to her navel, she can go free. The college girl accepted the challenge.

Can the gorgeous college survive 3 arrow shots to her navel?

If you like watching a girl screaming in agony being arrowed in her navel multiple times, this video is for you. Great acting by the girl!

Trivia during filming: We had to take a break in the middle of filming. The girl kept the arrow in her navel all throughout her break, even while eating dinner! I offered to take it out but she refused and won't give me a reason. She even took a lot of selfies with the arrow still stuck in her navel.

I don't know if this girl has a navel fetish or not, but I guess I'm in love with both girls now...

Click here to view the video: https://aditfemi.gumroad.com/l/eypqh