NEW STORE!!! EVIL FANTASIES CINEMA

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Evil Fantasies
What is your main fetish?: My favorite death fetish is strangling. I also have a preference for well-groomed and natural women's hands. That's why I only like female superheroes without gloves.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I've been around here under a different name for a long time, but now I'm trying my luck as a producer myself, so I made a new one
Referral: I have no idea. As I said, I was here long before that under a different name.

Re: NEW STORE!!! EVIL FANTASIES CINEMA

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! MAKIMA AND THE CREEP
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/qqkki

MODEL: ISHWA

Ishwa is a cosplay girl. She loves going to conventions. Unfortunately, these conventions are always very far away. To save money on new costumes, she forgoes hotels. Instead, she makes friends in order to have a free place to stay overnight.

This time too, Ishwa meets a nice man who allows her to stay overnight at his place. But this man seems to have more on his mind. Because when they reach his apartment he starts complimenting Ishwa and tries to kiss her. Ishwa refuses and reprimands the man. The man apologizes.

But that's just appearances, because the man serves Ishwa a drink with knockout drops.
After Ishwa wobbles a bit and then collapses to the floor, we see a few arm drops.

Later, Ishwa finds herself tied up on the bed.
The Creep tells Ishwa that she will stay with him until she loves him.
But the Creep can't risk Ishwa running away and so she is drugged with chloroform.

Some time later we see another conversation between the two.
The Creep gets a call from the police because Ishwa is already missing.
The Creep didn't notice that Ishwa was alone with her cell phone for a moment.
The Creep tells the police that he is surrendering and will come out in a few minutes.

Enough time to strangle Ishwa and then take his own life.

Attachments
Snapshot_955.JPG
Snapshot_955.JPG (194.96 KiB) Viewed 23505 times
Evil Fantasies
What is your main fetish?: My favorite death fetish is strangling. I also have a preference for well-groomed and natural women's hands. That's why I only like female superheroes without gloves.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I've been around here under a different name for a long time, but now I'm trying my luck as a producer myself, so I made a new one
Referral: I have no idea. As I said, I was here long before that under a different name.

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! BP - HYPNOTIC KILLER - SAGE
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/elyaf

BERENGERE PRODUCTIONS
MODELS: SAGE PILLAR and MIA HOPE

BP - HYPNOTIC KILLER - SAGE
Sage relaxing on the couch with a book. Suddenly Mia appears and hypnotizes Sage. Under hypnosis, Mia commands Sage to move her feet and toes as she wishes. Then Mia snaps her fingers and Sage falls asleep. Now Mia has been worshiping Sage's feet for a long time. Maybe a little too long, because Sage wakes up and is shocked by the situation. Mia takes a pair of pantyhose and attacks Sage with them, strangling her. The long battle to the death against the all-powerful Mia takes place first on the sofa and then on the floor. When Sage is dead, Mia continues the foot worship. She smells her feet and licks them. Later, Mia takes off Sage's jeans and positions the body against a door in a sitting position.

Attachments
Snapshot_817.JPG
Snapshot_817.JPG (218.96 KiB) Viewed 23033 times
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! BP - THE FOUR DEATHS - ARY
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/xninty

BERENGERE PRODUCTIONS
MODEL: ARY

BP - THE FOUR DEATHS - ARY
In this scene compilation with the wonderful name "THE FOUR DEATHS" Ary stars in four short Berengere scripts. After already releasing a failed scenes video from Ary, we are now providing these scenes because in our opinion they are the best of her. And at a super fair price.

BAD ROBOT
Ary plays the lifelike robot Mary and what better way to play the Invisible Killer than a robot with beautiful feet. Unfortunately the robot has a bug. This annoys the Invisible Killer, which is why he destroys robot Mary by breaking her neck.

FBI AGENT
Ary takes on the role of an agent who receives a tip about a hidden item. Ary can't find the item and maybe it was just a trap because the Invisible Killer is there to knock out the agent. The invisible killer places Ary on the couch and then takes off her shoes and nylons. When she wakes up, the Invisible Killer strangles Ary with the nylons. He then positions the corpse in his favorite position.

PARTY GIRL
Ary comes home after a wild night of partying. It's even light outside again. Before she goes to bed, she reads the news and makes fun of the headlines that say there is an Invisible Killer. After Ary gets ready for bed and goes to sleep, this very same Invisible Killer shows up to smother her unconscious with a pillow. The Invisible Killer then straightens Ary's limp body and leans him against the wall. Cruel as he is, he just waits for Ary to wake up so he can strangle her with his strong, invisible hands.

YOGA GIRL
Ary is currently doing her yoga exercises and maybe she should have left her socks on. In these times it is dangerous for beautiful women to do barefoot yoga because then the Invisible Killer is never far away. And that's how it is this time too. The invisible killer pays Ary a visit. He grabs her neck and she fights hard, but of course she has no chance. The Invisible Killer breaks her neck and positions the corpse in his favorite position on the wall.

Attachments
Snapshot_983.JPG
Snapshot_983.JPG (128.23 KiB) Viewed 22120 times
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! BP - YOGA NECK SNAP
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/ceztx

BERENGERE PRODUCTIONS
MODELS: RAQUEL, ALEX, YURCA, SANDRA, MARY

BP - YOGA NECK SNAP
This is Berengere's yoga fantasy with the old Team Raquel crew.
We see Raquel as a yoga teacher who breaks the necks of her four students.
We see four neck breaks and lots of body handling and foot worship.

Attachments
Snapshot_988.JPG
Snapshot_988.JPG (134.73 KiB) Viewed 21589 times
Snapshot_987.JPG
Snapshot_987.JPG (114.13 KiB) Viewed 21589 times
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! FATAL BURGLARY
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/lsqdo

Starring: Tiara, Helen, Penny

Helen is a petty criminal who observes people's habits and then breaks into their apartment while they are away.
Today she brought Tiara with her, who was persuaded to take this path.

As they enter the apartment, they vote for everyone to keep what they find. To Helen's displeasure, Tiara immediately finds an expensive watch. Helen is very dissatisfied with the situation and tries not to let it show. While the break-in seems to be turning into a shopping spree for Tiara, Helen already has other plans. She thinks about how she can steal the watch from Tiara and when Tiara finds a nice scarf, Helen is very helpful in putting the scarf on her correctly, i.e. nice and tight around her thin neck.

We see a very long and painful strangulation.

When Helen celebrates her big catch and takes the expensive watch, something unexpected happens.
Penny comes home early. She has her cell phone to her ear and we find out that she has been fired. When Penny hangs up, she sees Tiara lying on the floor. Penny doesn't wonder why a woman is lying in her apartment. I would like to try to help you.

In this distracted moment she is attacked by Helen, who was hiding in the corner. Helen chokes Penny for a while, but eventually Penny manages to grab the strings on Helen's hoodie. Helen can no longer see anything and now her breath is taken away too. Penny gets the upper hand and Helen is now slowly strangled with the strings of her own hoodie.

Penny realizes that it's been an incredibly shitty day and that normal work probably isn't worth it. She puts on Helen's hoodie and thinks about starting a new career.

Attachments
Snapshot_991.JPG
Snapshot_991.JPG (156.31 KiB) Viewed 21327 times
Snapshot_990.JPG
Snapshot_990.JPG (129.57 KiB) Viewed 21327 times
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! NECK BREAKING AND ENTERING
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/zspbzh

STARRING: TRINA, GREGORIA AND MARIELYS
Trina is relaxing on the couch until she suddenly hears a loud noise.
Trina gets up and sneaks out into the hallway and walks a few feet.
Gregoria appears in the background, sneaking up on Trina and breaking her neck.
Gregoria drags Trina's lifeless body back into the room and lays her on the couch.
There Gregoria strokes Trina's body and plays with her limp arms and legs and with her head.
After some time, Gregoria closes Trina's eyes and mouth, which until then had always been wide open.
Gregoria then walks away to look for a way to get rid of Trina's body.

While Gregoria is looking, Marielys enters the room and finds Trina lifeless.
Marielys is startled and checks Trina's pulse.
When Marielys hears Gregoria, who has meanwhile found a saw, Marielys quickly hides.

Gregoria spends a few final moments with Trina's body before she saws it up.
Gregoria is about to start, but she is attacked from behind by Marielxs.
Marielys wrestles Gregoria to the ground and then strangles her.

Marielys cuts Gregoria's cheek and then she starts to enjoy the lifeless body like Gregoria did with Trina before.
After some time, Marielys drags Gregoria's body away and positions it against a wall on the other side of the room.

Marielys now wants to get away quickly, but she slips on the saw that Gregoria was about to use.
Mariely's legs are thrown into the air and when she hits the ground she breaks her neck.
Her body twitches a few more moments. then there is silence.

We experience a music-accompanied view of the corpses from different angles.

Attachments
Snapshot_403.JPG
Snapshot_403.JPG (442.2 KiB) Viewed 20927 times
Snapshot_419.JPG
Snapshot_419.JPG (387.17 KiB) Viewed 20927 times
Snapshot_387.JPG
Snapshot_387.JPG (377.61 KiB) Viewed 20927 times
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! ALL FOR THE MISSION
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/mtesa

STARRING: MONROE and MIA HOPE

Monroe is an agent tasked with stopping a slave ring. It seems like Monroe has found the base. She examines the room and finds a hypnosis file on the computer. This could be a tool to make the slaves submissive. Can Monroe resist or will she herself become a victim of this tool?

[image]
Snapshot_1015.JPG
Snapshot_1015.JPG (110.14 KiB) Viewed 20525 times
[/image]
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! BP - HORROR MOVIE BECOMES REALITY
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/hjaaev

BERENGERE PRODUCTIONS

MODEL: YURCA, MARY, PAOLA AND RAQUEL

BP - HORROR MOVIE BECOMES REALITY
It's Halloween and the three friends Yurca, Mary and Paola are watching a horror film. The three young women are scared and barefoot and have put their feet on a table in front of them to make themselves comfortable. The Invisible Killer can't miss this and thought of something very special for Halloween. He waits until Mary can no longer watch the horror film and follows her to the upper floor. There the Invisible Killer strangles poor Mary in the old school way. Yurca and Paola are still sitting downstairs, worried about the film. But when Yurca goes into the kitchen, the Invisible Killer takes possession of Yurca's body. The possessed Yurca goes back to Paola and slowly strangles her, only to play with her dead feet afterwards. Paola's body is then positioned upstairs right next to Mary's body. Yurca then plays a little with Mary's dead feet. Then Yurca goes into the kitchen, gets a knife and goes back up to the others. Yurca sits down next to the corpses and obsessively slits her own throat. The Invisible Killer now leaves Yurca's body and Yurca is shocked by her bleeding neck and ultimately dies from her injury.

A short time later, Raquel comes home. She takes off her shoes and then goes looking for her friends. Raquel stands screaming on the stairs when she sees the three dead women, but the shock doesn't last long because the Invisible Killer is now ready to take possession of Raquel's body. Raquel enjoys the dead feet of her three friends. When the Invisible Killer leaves Raquel's body again, Raquel is briefly confused, but the Invisible Killer quickly finishes his diabolical work by strangling Raquel.

Now four dead women sit next to each other in the Invisible Killer's favorite position. Best view of their pretty faces and soles. A great Halloween celebration.

Attachments
Snapshot_1020.JPG
Snapshot_1020.JPG (148.79 KiB) Viewed 20123 times
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! BP - HALLOWEEN MURDER - KITTY
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/jfrjaf

BERENGERE PRODUCTIONS
MODEL: KITTY

BP - HALLOWEEN MURDER - KITTY
It's Halloween. Kitty wants to go out today, but she still has some time. That's why she's still sitting on the couch with a horror novel. Suddenly a stranger sneaks up behind her. The stranger holds a stun gun to Kitty's neck. Kitty twitches and shakes and rolls her eyes and soon passes out. The stranger takes off Kitty's shoes and socks. He then drags the limp body into another room. Kitty wakes up in shock and runs away. The stranger runs after her and can quickly catch up with her. The stranger strangles Kitty with a thin rope and finally breaks her neck. The stranger enjoys Kitty's dead feet for a moment before rearranging the corpse and leaning it against a wall.

Attachments
Snapshot_1049.JPG
Snapshot_1049.JPG (106.97 KiB) Viewed 19483 times
Snapshot_1048.JPG
Snapshot_1048.JPG (83.14 KiB) Viewed 19483 times
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! BP - BLOODY SHOWER - GREGORIA
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/wgglf

BERENGERE PRODUCTIONS
MODELS: GREGORIA AND TRINA

BP - BLOODY SHOWER - GREGORIA
Gregoria is watching TV and is bored. She decides to take a shower. As Gregoria gets out of the shower she hears a noise. She sneaks through the apartment to investigate. Suddenly Trina appears behind Gregoria and starts stabbing her with a knife. There are an incredible number of knife wounds. first in the back and when Gregoria falls to the ground, Trina just doesn't stop and stabs Gregoria very often in the chest. At some point it's enough. Trina stops stabbing and backs away from Gregoria. Gregoria dies in agony on the floor. Gregoria's body now lies motionless on the cold floor and Trina takes advantage of this for foot worship.

[image]
Snapshot_983.JPG
Snapshot_983.JPG (203.63 KiB) Viewed 19278 times
[/image]
[image]
Snapshot_982.JPG
Snapshot_982.JPG (148.31 KiB) Viewed 19278 times
[/image]
[image]
Snapshot_981.JPG
Snapshot_981.JPG (147.51 KiB) Viewed 19278 times
[/image]
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! CINDERELLAS REVENGE
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/uwqhe

This is the second film we made together for and with Sweeney O.
The trademark is extra long and slow shots of the crime scene with story telling content.

CINDERELLAS REVENGE
MODELS: PENNY, HELEN AND TIARA

In this mystery film we first see long shots of the crime scene (much more than the trailer shows)...here we see the sisters Helen and Tiara and their stepsister Cinderella (Penny) dead on the bed.

The door to the apartment was locked from the inside and there is no explanation for what happened here. Maybe something supernatural?

Cinderellas Death
Cinderella sits alone on the couch. Her two stepsisters sit on the bed behind her and have fun with her. A short time later they bring Cinderella over. They have a surprise for her, but that surprise means they want to get rid of Cinderella. A cowardly attack by the two women follows. Tiara wraps a nylon around Penny's neck while Helen holds her tight.
Penny fights back strongly and is able to briefly shake Helen off, but she immediately clings to Penny's legs again. Penny is almost beaten, but Helen wants to finish it herself. Tiara lets go of Penny and Helen breaks Penny's neck.
The two sisters now take selfies of themselves and the corpse and leave.

Tiara realizes in the stairwell that she doesn't have her cell phone, so she goes back while Helen waits outside.

Tiaras Death
When Tiara enters the apartment she finds her smartphone, but there is no trace of Penny's body. While Tiara is still confused, an undead Penny appears behind Tiara and wraps the nylon tights around her neck. Tiara has no chance and ultimately loses in a long death battle.

Helens Death
Helen is still waiting in the stairwell. She has no idea what happened. She is impatient and also goes back to the apartment. There she sees her sister Tiara lying on the bed, but no sign of Penny. Shortly afterwards, Helen suffers the same fate as Tiara. She is attacked by an undead Penny. Penny chokes Helen hard with a nylon for a long time and just like what happened to her, she ends up breaking Helen's neck.

Could it really have happened like that, every detective will question themselves as we see more slow footage of the crime scene.

Attachments
Snapshot_983.JPG
Snapshot_983.JPG (123.11 KiB) Viewed 18819 times
Snapshot_1078.JPG
Snapshot_1078.JPG (100.36 KiB) Viewed 18819 times
Snapshot_1075.JPG
Snapshot_1075.JPG (120.64 KiB) Viewed 18819 times
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! DARK MAGIC
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/rjswk

STARRING: BARBY, RAQUEL AND MARY
In this horror short film, Barby plays the role of a gothic girl who tries to summon a demon. Raquel interrupts Barby and asks her what she is doing and of course she doesn't take the matter seriously. Barby continues to play the necromancer and suddenly an undead figure (played by Mary) appears behind her.
Barby hasn't noticed and Mary goes up to Raquel, who is putting on makeup in front of a mirror. Mary attacks Raquel and strangles her. Barby must have seen it in her bubble because when she wakes up from her obsession she runs up to Raquel, only to find her dead. Barby runs back downstairs and tries to use her dark magic to undo things.
But it's too late. The Mary demon uses Raquel's body to strangle Barby. Later we see both dead women lying next to each other on the floor.

Snapshot_980.JPG
Snapshot_980.JPG (102.68 KiB) Viewed 18151 times
Attachments
Snapshot_981.JPG
Snapshot_981.JPG (119.23 KiB) Viewed 18151 times
Snapshot_1073.JPG
Snapshot_1073.JPG (112.04 KiB) Viewed 18151 times
Snapshot_981.JPG
Snapshot_981.JPG (119.23 KiB) Viewed 18151 times
Snapshot_980.JPG
Snapshot_980.JPG (102.68 KiB) Viewed 18151 times
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! WHAT HAPPENED TO ISHWA
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/izdpf

STARRING: ISHWA

Ishwa lies dead on the floor of her room.
Next to her lie three possible murder weapons. A knife, a gun and a rope.

What happened to Ishwa?

Let's play detective and imagine what exactly happened?

We see three great scenes from Ishwa.
She is first stabbed, then shot in another scene and strangled in the final scene.
All murders are carried out by an invisible person.

Attachments
Snapshot_753.JPG
Snapshot_753.JPG (147.55 KiB) Viewed 17254 times
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! BP - FOOT FETISH AGENTS - COCO
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/cjoxgl

BERENGERE PRODUCTIONS
MODELS: COCO and MIA HOPE

BP - FOOT FETISH AGENTS - COCO
Coco and Mia are secret agents. They sit on a couch and talk about their last mission. They talk about their job and how they killed so many opponents. Mia has a foot fetish and finds a way to offer Coco a foot massage. Coco agrees. Mia compliments Coco and she enjoys this foot massage so much that she falls asleep during the massage. Mia figures Coco won't notice and Mia starts to enjoy Coco's sleeping feet. Totally unexpected, Coco wakes up and is shocked. Mia says nothing happened, but when Coco realizes her feet are wet from the licking, Mia has to shut Coco up because she wants to protect her secret. Mia attacks her colleague and strangles her. Mia didn't want to do it, but now that it has happened and Coco is dead, Mia continues to take advantage of this situation to worship and lick Coco's dead feet.

Attachments
Snapshot_1074.JPG
Snapshot_1074.JPG (133.86 KiB) Viewed 16862 times
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! BP - PARTY GIRL - KATE
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/owzjb

BERENGERE PRODUCTIONS
MODELS: KATE AND NASTYA

BP - PARTY GIRL - KATE
Kate comes home from a long night of partying. Before she goes to sleep, she quickly checks her emails and is distracted by a foot session invitation. While she is doing the foot session, Nastya attacks her with chloroform.
Nastya takes the unconscious and limp body into the bedroom and lays it on the bed.
Later, Kate is smothered with a pillow until she loses consciousness and then strangled when she comes to. Kate's body is dragged away by Nastya. Suddenly a third person appears and confronts Nastya. Nastya insists that she had nothing to do with Kate's death, but the third person attacks Nastya and chokes her. Nastya is picked up by the neck and choked. Eventually her neck is broken and we see the two dead women sitting next to each other.

Attachments
Snapshot_1098.JPG
Snapshot_1098.JPG (138.26 KiB) Viewed 16562 times