"The DARK WONDRA SAGA" News!

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

"The DARK WONDRA SAGA" News!

Post by Bluestone »

That's right, I've decided to go ahead with this project despite the poor response to my Indiegogo campaign, because it is just too great a project to pass up! So, I mortgaged the house, will raise the prices on the videos when they're released, and filming starts tomorrow! :clap: :approve: :excited:
The Dark Wondra Saga commences with Supernova taking on Wondra... but a Wondra who has been turned to the dark side! The extra funds were partially to ensure that this was the epic battle that it should be when these two female powerhouses squared off against one another!
From there on there will be more and more action featuring more and more superheroines, including Darkwing, Catwarrior, Agent August, as well as others in our ever growing cast.
I will try to update you here on the filming as it progresses as well as on our Twitter feed. (Our Facebook page is still missing in action.)

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
dbud
What is your main fetish?: I particularly like films/comics/pics where powerful women are brought low. Death thru various methods, primary of which is strangulation, plus assault and even rape are themes I would like to see. Most important though is that the women involved be attractive. I lose interest fast if they aren't.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To trade ideas and see what others interested in these types of fetish videos are thinking and saying.
Referral: Found it by being part of this community. No specific referral. Might have seen is on Deadskirts or by finding the Bluestone site.

Re: Filming Starts on Dark Wondra Saga!

Post by dbud »

Sounds great. Sorry the indiegogo campaign didn't go better (I, ahem, did contribute). Glad though you are moving forward. Look forward to the releases. Dark Wondra versus Supernova sounds incredible.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

dbud wrote:Sounds great. Sorry the indiegogo campaign didn't go better (I, ahem, did contribute). Glad though you are moving forward. Look forward to the releases. Dark Wondra versus Supernova sounds incredible.

Thanks for your contribution, dbud. I really do appreciate it!

To the other fans, I am still receiving contributions, so hopefully more will come in before the filming concludes. Every dollar helps defray the costs!

This entire story arc will be incredible. We will be building on the events to date, and taking everything to the next level, including the action scenes, storylines, character development, and f/x. Trust me. You're gonna love what we have in store for all of you!

We just wrapped the first day! Exciting times!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Please keep us in the loop with lots of photos, Blue. If you don't want to post any pix from actual filming, how about a few behind-the-scenes shots to keep us all whetted?
BTW I lurve the idea of a 'good girl gone bad'/// :twisted:
rayman
What is your main fetish?: superheroines
Why do you want to join this forum?: To follow Bluestone
Referral: Nicheclips

Post by rayman »

Sounds great Blue and naturally I hope it is a huge sucess, I would of contributed in a heartbeat if we were not already "working" on a funded video, I would of gotten many more movies for my shekels too LOL! But hey ho at least lots of superheroines to look forward to...Can't wait!
Creator of Cobalt+Venom, Swiftstrike+Cobra and Lady Death @ shg-media.com and Titan @ Nicheclips.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Hey All,

I'll try to keep you up to date on the news from the set, but I also don't want to give too much away too soon. Remember, we're shooting 6 episodes in this mega-shoot, plus bits and pieces from later on in the 16 episode story arc. There are a lot of surprises, and twists & turns in the Dark Wondra Saga storyline, so I have to play a lot close to the vest for now, and not post pics this early in the game. Besides, they will only frustrate you, because the series won't be commencing for several weeks yet.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
crwarr
What is your main fetish?: uksg video style. asphyx, fem-fem or m-f only
Why do you want to join this forum?: i have a few comments for Blue on his videos and suggestions
Referral: found on the net under UKSG-Bluestome

Post by crwarr »

GOOD LUCK TO UR NEW VENTURE, HOPE IT GOES WELL! JUST A COUPLE QUES...ARE WE GONNA SEE PETRA IN ANY OF THESE? ANOTHER THING WHAT ABOUT ANGEL 10... WE NEED ANOTHER DANICA VIEWING, AHHHHH YES! :excited:
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

crwarr wrote:GOOD LUCK TO UR NEW VENTURE, HOPE IT GOES WELL! JUST A COUPLE QUES...ARE WE GONNA SEE PETRA IN ANY OF THESE? ANOTHER THING WHAT ABOUT ANGEL 10... WE NEED ANOTHER DANICA VIEWING, AHHHHH YES! :excited:
Hi,

Petra is not in any of the Dark Wondra Saga episodes, but Danica is, so that's why we can't film WA10 right now. Danica is hard at work being Supernova. Also, I have no funds to bankroll WA10. All of my funds are tied up in the Dark Wondra Saga. So, for now the only other new Bluestone project will be the "Penelope Lewis vs. WW re-make" or "The Last Amazon" as it will be re-titled.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Only 6 days to go on our Indiegogo campaign. Check it out here:
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/dark ... /x/7769801

Whatever you can afford to contribute would be gratefully received and fully appreciated!

We truly want to bring you more Superheroine videos! We are in the midst of filming now, but the next few days will be crucial as to whether we schedule additional studio time to add the fetish elements that you all desire, or just go with the basic mainstream version. There won't be any more Superheroine videos produced this year if "The Dark Wondra Saga" is not supported. This will contain your next few Darkwing, Supernova and Catwarrior episodes, as well as the next Wondra episodes. So, if you want to see these babes in their usual fetish-flavoured episodes, toss $20 into the pot. If everyone did this, we'll be able to produce the material that you are craving!

Once again, the campaign site is here: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/dark ... /x/7769801

Thanks for your support!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
rayman

Post by rayman »

Chipped in a few shekels Blue wish I had more to spare.

BUT! Anyone who doesn't take up the incredible perks of even the smallest amount to donate clearly doesn't understand value for money.

3 videos for $25 come on people I know the pound is strong but is $25 really a lot in the US - serious question BTW.
Creator of Cobalt+Venom, Swiftstrike+Cobra and Lady Death @ shg-media.com and Titan @ Nicheclips.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Let me explain the Perks on Indiegogo, because they may be confusing to some.

Firstly, the Perks refer to the mainstream or vanilla versions. It's still a deal though, because they are going to be retailing for $10 each. So, $25 for $30 worth of videos is a bargain!

Here's a little bonus for the fetish crowd. The Extreme and Peril versions will be retailing at about $20 per video. I will convert the contribution perks for members here, so that $50 which normally gets you 6 $10 videos will get you 3 $20 videos. Any way you slice it, you'll get $60 worth of videos for only $50, a $10 discount!

So, think about pre-purchasing these videos at a discounted rate by contributing to the Indiegogo campaign while you still can. Only 5 days left!

Check it out here: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/dark ... /x/7769801

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Post by Totallibertarianism »

Bluestone wrote:That's right, I've decided to go ahead with this project despite the poor response to my Indiegogo campaign, because it is just too great a project to pass up! So, I mortgaged the house, will raise the prices on the videos when they're released, and filming starts tomorrow! :clap: :approve: :excited:
The Dark Wondra Saga commences with Supernova taking on Wondra... but a Wondra who has been turned to the dark side! The extra funds were partially to ensure that this was the epic battle that it should be when these two female powerhouses squared off against one another!
From there on there will be more and more action featuring more and more superheroines, including Darkwing, Catwarrior, Agent August, as well as others in our ever growing cast.
I will try to update you here on the filming as it progresses as well as on our Twitter feed. (Our Facebook page is still missing in action.)

Blue
The Indiegogo campaign is a failure, 5 days remaining and only 5 % of funding reached ! And for those who contributed in this campaign ? They won't have any extra ? Because I bought the 6-pack 50 $ https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/dark ... ga-phase-1, what will I get for this payment ?
rayman

Post by rayman »

Totallibertarianism wrote:
Bluestone wrote:That's right, I've decided to go ahead with this project despite the poor response to my Indiegogo campaign, because it is just too great a project to pass up! So, I mortgaged the house, will raise the prices on the videos when they're released, and filming starts tomorrow! :clap: :approve: :excited:

Blue
The Indiegogo campaign is a failure, 5 days remaining and only 5 % of funding reached ! And for those who contributed in this campaign ? They won't have any extra ? Because I bought the 6-pack 50 $ https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/dark ... ga-phase-1, what will I get for this payment ?
As Blue explained above for your $50 you wil get either 6 episodes of "vanilla" version worth $60 or 3 episodes of "extreme" version worth $60
So basically you get a $10 bonus, that is 20% yield in a matter o fmonths plus you get the nice pics that come in the updates.

Not too shabby in my opinion
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

That's correct. You'll save money by supporting the Indiegogo campaign.

Yes, the Indiegogo campaign was not as successful as I had wanted it to be, but I'd already committed the majority of the funds myself. The balance that I needed, $18,000, I tried to raise through crowd funding, and got limited support, but every bit helps. I am covering the shortfall by cutting back on production costs where I can, and by borrowing the balance of the funds required to complete the project. So, I'm tapped out. "The Dark Wondra Saga" is being filmed and will be released in all three versions, Extreme, Peril and Vanilla, but until I pay my loan in full and recover some of my investment, there's no money to film anything else. So, no White Angel 10, no other Sidekick videos, etc. Soooo, if you want any Bluestone Superheroine videos over the balance of 2014, other than "The Last Amazon" that is also being shot right now, you'll have to buy "The Dark Wondra Saga" episodes anyway. Therefore, why not save on the cost through the Indiegogo deal?

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

The Indiegogo campaign is taking off in the last few days. We're at $1,225 and climbing, Looks like people finally realized the advantage of pre-purchasing these super episodes at a discount, both the mainstream and peril/extreme versions! The Gold List of preferred customers is growing! These guys will get their videos before they even go on sale!

For those who want to get in on these discounts and join the Gold List, the Indiegogo campaign page is here: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/dark ... 69801#home

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com