Uncle Buck's Blog

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

uncle_buck
What is your main fetish?: arrows, knives, pointed objects, guns (shooting), etc.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Nyghtfall hass advertised a video clip site that he will be administering
Referral: fetnoir.com message board

Uncle Buck's Blog

Post by uncle_buck »

I've received a request from Management to stop cluttering their board with separate messages and so I've instituted this thread that I will append with access to my otherwise Deathless Prose. As I stop to see how several other boards are set up, I have been posting to an individual "blog area" and so multiple entries neither interfere nor distract anyone nor do they disrupt anything. I will blunder along pretty much as I have been doing in the past except that my prattle will be "housed" under one roof. I was going to drop the redundancy of posting Olaf's Messages as they are of course posted to the Producers' Section of this site. But I see that my posts promoting his site have been opened quite a few times in the past and so I will continue to post them here from force of habit until I am otherwise squelched.

So to start things off, I have initiated a new gallery for Thrill-Killer as the blurb below states more fully.

I received an email from Thrill-Killer a few days ago.And we got to going back and forth - stretching and varnishing a few truths as we all are inclined to do at times.
One thing lead to another and, as I am always looking for (free) material to post here, I persuaded him to do up a few pictures of Delphine that I had harvested from the internet recently. The result is that I have established a gallery for "Thrill-Killer" which you will find making an entry on the menu below.
I've done this gallery in a type of "Before and After" format - just to make it a bit different ...
And I believe that the man spells Thrill-Killer as a single word, but the spell checkers give me fits enough as it is.
So let us all welcome Thrill-Killer!

http://unclebucksblog.com
uncle_buck
What is your main fetish?: arrows, knives, pointed objects, guns (shooting), etc.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Nyghtfall hass advertised a video clip site that he will be administering

Re: Uncle Buck's Blog

Post by uncle_buck »

BucksBlog: Olaf's Messages

Olaf's latest movie is in his "Amazon-Warriors" section. There's another movie with the same title, so to avoid confusion he called this one "HUNTED HUNTER 2016". It´s an entirely new movie, not a new version of the old one!
"Talanis is hunting on dangerous ground because Leandra has laid claim to the area and eagerly awaits the chance to hunt down her rival..."
Click on Olaf's Messages at my site for his publicity poster.

uncle_buck

Post by uncle_buck »

I have just posted an addition to the Thrill-Killer Gallery.
The page featuring the model London is a Work in Progress - I hope.
The 'hope' is that Thrill-Killer picks up the last few frames and applies his photo manipulation techniques to them.
I don't know whether it will work out or not but I intend to use the page as our "Line of Communication".
London worked for Chris Brown at one time but these are from a shower scene and whether the girl intended to or not,
she looks as though she were ready to take a knife thrust or two.

uncle_buck

Post by uncle_buck »

BucksBlog: London's Blade

As matters turned out, I guess that London was none to happy when she learned of Thrill Killer's reaction to her shower set.
So, It seems that she must have decided to take matters into her own hands ...
And the result you may witness as the 4th entry in the Thrill Killer Gallery at the "Blog".

uncle_buck

Post by uncle_buck »

Thrill-Killer Gallery & Olaf's Messages

Thrill Killer sent me 19 photos of Cassandra that must have been taken from a video in his collection.
Take a look at Thrill-Killer's Gallery for this latest entry.

Olaf's latest release nearly slipped by me! But I'm glad that I caught it. This is the sequel to a video that was released mid-December last year.
It's the sequel to the "MASSACRE IN THE GREEN HELL"! And you can be fairly certain that another massacre is about to occur.
Refer to Olaf's Messages for his poster.
uncle_buck

Post by uncle_buck »

Well, here it is the 10th of February already ...
It's 10 degrees F outside and there is about 15 inches of snow to be shovelled off the terrace at my back door.
I shall wait for the temperature to moderate a bit.
Today's entry is at the "Amazons! Gallery". Another of Peter Cohen's photo stories which I shall dedicate to Thrill Killer because it features Delphine - although I don't think that in this original that she was skewered quite the way the Killer would prefer. It amazes me how everlastingly particular we are in our preferences but so be it - that's just the way it is.
At my site click on the Amazons! Gallery for "Amazon Slayer" (for want of a better title). :o)

uncle_buck

Post by uncle_buck »

Olaf has posted "Bloodthirsty Slayer - the synopsis is as follows:
"Averia visits Thyarmis´ hideout to demand her part of the prey from their last raid.
But Thyarmis is not going to share the loot!
Instead she knocks Averia down and starts to play a cruel game with her..."

At the Blog click on Olaf's Messages for the poster and access to his site.

uncle_buck

Post by uncle_buck »

"Pipe Dream"

Thrill Killer sent me these vid caps of Peter with Delphine as a Consenting Belly-Butt.
It taxes my credibility that anyone would consent to being brutalized and murdered ...
Which, I suppose is one of the reasons that I prefer girls running about in a simulated combat situation.
So I guess this skepticism of mine, if that is what it is, gave rise to the notion of a "pipe dream".
Delphine never fails to put on a fine act and give us all a good show irrespective of the context.
And before I get all tangled up in my underwear, let's get started, shall we?
At the Blog, Click on "Thrill-Killer's Gallery" in the Bill-of-Fare ...

uncle_buck

Post by uncle_buck »

Olaf's Messages

Olaf posts "HUNTER´s COMPETITION" which has the Amazons first knife-fight in the water!
ZAHRAY and FANTINE are bounty hunters on the hunt for barbarians.
They gang up on SHEMINA, kill her, and then argue about who gets the reward.
The inevitable fight between the two partners ensues ...
Go to the "Blog" and click on Olaf's Messages for his poster ...

uncle_buck

Post by uncle_buck »

"Pipe Dream" revisited

Pipe Dream revisited ... Thrill Killer sent me another ten (I think?) photos to add to the closing of the "Pipe Dream".
So if you like Delphine and are of a fan of her style of "dying", then I invite you to go have another look ...

necro_phil
What is your main fetish?: Belly, Breasts, stabbing, shooting, arrows-- and hanging and strangling. The bottom line is a sexy dead body.
Why do you want to join this forum?: You seem to have a lot here to appeal to my interest in erotic female demise, nude or semi-nude women in repose after being shot or stabbed or even strangled, etc. I like such things!
Referral: I was searching for KHP videos and this site came up.

Post by necro_phil »

I'm really enjoying thrillkiller's work. Thanks for hosting those pics and I hope there are plenty more on the way!
uncle_buck

Post by uncle_buck »

Thrill Killer has been saving "vidcaps" from some of his video collection.
He appears to be a fan of stabbing slender women in the lower belly.
Peter's aim was often a bit high - being that the navel was his target ...
But otherwise Delphine as the model fills the bill nicely.
Of course Yours Truly is doing the text and html work.
Oh ! And a 3rd installment is under way ...
(It takes a while to get all these images via email)
Glad you're enjoying it.
~UB~
uncle_buck

Post by uncle_buck »

"Pipe Dream" - 'One More Time' -
Count Basie used to like to cue his band to repeat the closing phrase of the 'sock chorus' of several of the tunes they played. Brook Benton called out, "Hey Quincey, Let's Do That Again!" at the close of their rendition of "All of Me".
And here, Thrill Killer has been feeding me the images he saved from a Peter / Delphine video clip.
It's not quite like the "Friday the 13th" movies released by Paramount years back,
nor is it similar to yet another reincarnation of "The Texas Chainsaw Massacre" ...
But indeed it is "One More Time" ...
Click on the Thrill-Killer Gallery at my site to witness Delphine in her death throes ...
And need I say, "One More Time"?

uncle_buck

Post by uncle_buck »

"Amazon Escape"

Thrill Killer has been keeping me busier than a one-armed paper hanger lately.
Not that I'm complaining at all, mind you. This is material that I haven't seen in years - which is partly why I've "dedicated" a page to him.
Thrill Killer is an unabashed, unapologetic fan of Delphine - And of course no one needs to apologize for that!
This time she has been paired up with Nikita in what I guess was intended as a Lovers' Suicide Pact.
My twisted mind could not seem to generate the proper enthusiasm for a tale of that nature and so I sweat and strained a bit to put a slightly different "spin" on it - which I hope meets with your approval ... If it doesn't ... Well, what can I say? Better Luck next time!
At the Blog, click on "Thrill-Killer's-Gallery" and select the latest entry.

uncle_buck

Post by uncle_buck »

Olaf's Messages

Olaf's Messages

Olaf's Modern Amazons present themselves in Cabecas Brancas

Two scientists are out in the jungle looking for the mysterious whitehaired amazons.
They hired a guide who leads them to a place where they finally find one of the rare creatures.
They shoot her down with a stunning arrow and the girl drops down unconscious.
The scientists are enthusiastic and start to inspect the limp body, when they suddenly get surrounded by 3 more amazons...

The Amazon Team is represented by AVERIA, SAPHYRA, RAVEN, NEMESIS, SHEMINA, TALANIS, and SEMIRA
And I'm glad that Saphyra took part in this episode.
I hadn't seen her lately and the way Olaf's Amazons have been dropping off lately - I was getting a tad nervous.
Now if I can manage to recognize her some how ...
Click on Olaf's Messages for his poster ...