SuperNova Prime custom

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Super heroine lover
What is your main fetish?: Love super heroines in peril
Why do you want to join this forum?: To see the bluestone heroines
Referral: From super heroine foruim

SuperNova Prime custom

Post by Super heroine lover »

Hey members i know we all enjoyed SUPERNOVA PRIME in her hottest performance yet ! but
wouldn't you like to call the shots ! We can get a custom made with her ! Now it is $5,000.00 but
if we all get together we can do it ! We will have to compromise on the elements . I'm easy going
and would like to hear your ideas ! Blue said it has to fit in the story line and there will be extras
added ! I would like to see a super jail break . Here are some of my ideas , Very rough struggling
chloroform , skirt ripped off and choked with it , cape ripped off, pantyhose ripped in spots , top
of the costume ripped open in a v to see some cleavage , strapped to a table with straps across her sexy legs . She could battle a big man creature with long knife fingernails that when he swipes at
her he rips that costume more !!!! Wouldn't you love to be call the shots ! Like i said say if you like it
and if you want to see something else . blue said she won't be in another vid until fall , that's a downer
Attachments
017.JPG
017.JPG (149.41 KiB) Viewed 29566 times
Richpartist
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform and ots carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: Bluestone makes the best videos
Referral: While Blue was on vacation he mentioned this board over at the SUPERHEROINE FORUM at Hypnotics World.

Re: SuperNova Prime custom

Post by Richpartist »

Just take my money now:)..........how do you think each person would need to put up?
Super heroine lover

Do you mean how much or how to buy it ?
OOAgent

Post by OOAgent »

I'd love more Melody. That said I'd feel better about contributing if Bluestone made clear what Melody is and isn't comfortable with. I'd hate for anyone to put money down and put in all these requests and they film only to not be able to do all of them. Because I'd love the costume rip and cleavage showing, but I feel that'd be a bit iffy on if she'd approve it herself.

That said I do agree, I'd love seeing her strangled with her skirt or cape.

if we get 50 people to donate $100 we could do it... perosnally I don't have the funds to go anywhere over $100 myself.
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Do tell on. What would Melody be happy with doing? Where are these movies shot? If needs be I can offer my time free of charge to help make it.
Richpartist
Referral: While Blue was on vacation he mentioned this board over at the SUPERHEROINE FORUM at Hypnotics World.

Post by Richpartist »

I meant how much each person should put up,typing with this tablet is a gamble :)
Richpartist

Post by Richpartist »

Gladly,and I do mean GLADLY would put up 100 for a Melody video,and more if possible.
Super heroine lover

I am going to ask blue to chime in and answer some of your questions .
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

As you all probably know, these videos cost much more than $5,000 to produce, but if the fans raised $5,000, I would put up the remainder and produce the video, assuming that all of the elements are agreeable to producer and cast. 50 fans contributing $100 each would do it. Perhaps, if there are 50 fans out there who are committed, I can set up a prepayment through PayPal. Just not sure that you can get to that number. Look how hard it was for me to find 100 people to commit to saving a bundle on videos for free! LOL!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Super heroine lover

You hear that guys this can happen another great hot video with melody where we the fans call
the shots !! You only live once a $100.00 to see this gorgeous women or wait it doesn't have to be
$100.00 it could be less the more that sign up the less you pay !!! So let's get the ball rolling who's
in ? Oh and I will post on the other site as well !
Attachments
Behind the scenes still 210 season 3.jpg
Behind the scenes still 210 season 3.jpg (636.8 KiB) Viewed 29394 times
Richpartist

Post by Richpartist »

I would buy a Melody video even if she were just there reading the phone book.I would have to have a ots like the picture above but much longer of course and lots of extras:)
Richpartist

Post by Richpartist »

Could put forward at least 200 as long as it was in bits :)
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Would it be better to set up a pledge site - then once the figure gets to $5,000 it becomes a reality? Then if the target figure isn't reached, the whole idea is sadly dropped but nobody has forked out a cent for it.
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

I wish to point out that we will not be destroying her costume, which cost close to $1,000 since it was custom made. So, that won't be part of the video.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Beowulf
What is your main fetish?: One sided defeat of a super heroine. Especially if she's simply over matched rather than tricked.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I love Bluestone films
Referral: Bluestone videos led me here.

Post by Beowulf »

I'll donate 100. I won't even demand any peril elements. I will let other donors choose everything.
I only ask one thing... Do NOT destroy the pantyhose. I hate that look.