Melody Sky Fan Club!

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Would you contribute to get a Melody Sky video shot?

Would you contribute $25 up front?
32%
Would you contribute $50 up front?
26%
Would you contribute $100 up front?
21%
Would you contribute $200 up front?
11%
Would you contribute $500 up front?
No votes
Would you contribute more than $500 up front?
5%
Would you contribute nothing up front?
5%

Total votes: 19

rayman
What is your main fetish?: superheroines
Why do you want to join this forum?: To follow Bluestone
Referral: Nicheclips

Re: Melody Sky Fan Club!

Post by rayman »

I love that scene, Melody is just stunning
Creator of Cobalt+Venom, Swiftstrike+Cobra and Lady Death @ shg-media.com and Titan @ Nicheclips.com
Beowulf
What is your main fetish?: One sided defeat of a super heroine. Especially if she's simply over matched rather than tricked.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I love Bluestone films
Referral: Bluestone videos led me here.

Post by Beowulf »

I'm totally supporting the Melody Sky as SuperNova Prime getting her own story arch. I pledge my support. Oh, and I don't want to short change Melanie. I will still support the SuperNova episodes in which she stars. I don't want you guys to think I don't find her attractive, nothing could be further from the truth. I just think Melody Sky is ridiculously hot! We all have our favorites.
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Bluestone wrote:
There is indeed room for two Supernova-type characters in the Bluestone universe... just like there is room for Wondra, Dark Wondra and Ultrawoman. :)

Blue

:supes:
Won't the bad guys get confused though?
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

xj900uk wrote:
Bluestone wrote:
There is indeed room for two Supernova-type characters in the Bluestone universe... just like there is room for Wondra, Dark Wondra and Ultrawoman. :)

Blue

:supes:
Won't the bad guys get confused though?
Nope! :-)
Attachments
Supernova Prime Directive Still 45.jpg
Supernova Prime Directive Still 45.jpg (662.11 KiB) Viewed 16772 times
Director B

Post by Director B »

Melody Sky as Supernova Prime, she will be back... next week in fact in Supernova 12: Secrets :-)
Attachments
Supernova Prime Directive Still 4.jpg
Supernova Prime Directive Still 4.jpg (744.58 KiB) Viewed 16685 times
Beowulf
What is your main fetish?: One sided defeat of a super heroine. Especially if she's simply over matched rather than tricked.

Post by Beowulf »

Okay, so I've already watched the trailer for SuperNova 12 Secrets about a dozen times just to watch the bits Melody is in. Especially enjoy the knock across the floor roll she does from 1:02-1:03 in the trailer. That episode looks incredible. Really REALLY incredible. Melanie and Melody both look superb in the trailer. The main thought that runs through my head watching the trailer, however, is: PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make a story arch featuring Melody Sky as SuperNova Prime. Let her be on the wrong end of one-sided fight. Melody is incredible!
daredevil16
What is your main fetish?: back breakers
Why do you want to join this forum?: Im a big fan of supernova, darkling and mostly dark widow
Referral: I like the super heroine genre

Post by daredevil16 »

If claire isn't coming back which is basically the case Id welcome her taking up the dark widow mantel. Her athletic build would really help her pull off the spy look
Beowulf

Post by Beowulf »

DareDevil16, Just one man's opinion but it would make me a little sad to see Melody become Dark Widow. Melody is far and a way my favorite SuperNova type character. With only one film she has become my favorite heroine in the Blue-Stone Universe. Covering her awesome legs and awe inspiring glutes in the Dark Widow costume would be akin to covering up a Rembrandt with a child's finger painting.

Melody is just so perfect in terms of her combination of femininity and toned fitness that, in my opinion, she is so much more believable as a girl of steel. Much more so than any of the other, admittedly beautiful, but not as strong looking, models.

In my opinion, Bluestone has found the perfect balance of femininity and strength in Melody Sky. Please leave her as SuperNova Prime. She is the personification of perfection, why would you cover up or change anything?
dragonlleo
What is your main fetish?: I've a strangle/choking fetish.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I wanna know about strangle fetish videos.
Referral: Google search.

Post by dragonlleo »

I think Melody would be an excellent White Angel. Pehaps fighting Agent Natasha Reese (Danica) in her farewell episode?

By the way, what you think about a crossover of WA in superheroine universe? It could be interesting to see for example Dark Wing fighting a WA. Or Black Widow.
Kaneda73
What is your main fetish?: My main fetish is a boot/superheroine fetish. I don't really have a death fetish but enjoy the struggle for survival, the never giving up.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Related to the main fetish question, most superheroines wear boots and struggle against some obstacle/opponent. This site subscribes to that and has some of, if not THE hottest heroines around.
Referral: A link from another site

Post by Kaneda73 »

Once again, I agree with Chet. I have watched that rolling scene multiple times. :approve: Supernova Prime needs a reality check. She is waaaayy too cocky but with good reason as no one can match her...yet. I would also like to see a lopsided beat down from a male or female villain that shakes her confidence a bit. She can be defeated out right or defeat the opponent with her from Supernova. Can she have a fight similar to Wonder Woman's battle against Mongul in Justice League Unlimited's "For the man who has everything"? See https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FltJckwjMco. I would also love to see Melody do a crawling scene like the one at 3:14 - 3:24, showcasing her glorious glutes and heavenly hamstrings.
Director B

Post by Director B »

To everyone, Melanie and Melody will not be part of the White Angel series - sorry, don't want you guys to think it might happen when it's not.
Attachments
Still 1.jpg
Still 1.jpg (38.15 KiB) Viewed 16513 times
Still 2.jpg
Still 2.jpg (251.31 KiB) Viewed 16513 times
ludicolo66
What is your main fetish?: strangling
Why do you want to join this forum?: I enjoy strangling videos and have started my own company

https://breathlesshorror.gumroad.com/
Referral: website

Post by ludicolo66 »

Ok, then what about Lena (the new catwarrior) as a possible white angel???
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

ludicolo66 wrote:Ok, then what about Lena (the new catwarrior) as a possible white angel???

That is a definite possibility. :)

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Director B

Post by Director B »

Kaneda73 wrote:Once again, I agree with Chet. I have watched that rolling scene multiple times. :approve: Supernova Prime needs a reality check. She is waaaayy too cocky but with good reason as no one can match her...yet. I would also like to see a lopsided beat down from a male or female villain that shakes her confidence a bit. She can be defeated out right or defeat the opponent with her from Supernova. Can she have a fight similar to Wonder Woman's battle against Mongul in Justice League Unlimited's "For the man who has everything"? See https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FltJckwjMco. I would also love to see Melody do a crawling scene like the one at 3:14 - 3:24, showcasing her glorious glutes and heavenly hamstrings.
Now you see Kaneda73, that's what you guys want right? A cocky heroine, powerful, super confident, super arrogant super sexy heroine, the more she wins the better the down fall. But you must have a lead up to her devastating defeat, if there's no lead up the defeat won't feel as real. Don't worry, Prime will get her's but the question here is, what kind of defeat do you want to see Prime suffer? Shooting, strangling, stabbed, a long drawn out fight where she's beaten within an inch of her life, neck snap, or something new? Let us know.
Attachments
Supernova Prime Directive Still 39.jpg
Supernova Prime Directive Still 39.jpg (977.94 KiB) Viewed 14327 times
Beowulf

Post by Beowulf »

“The question here is, what kind of defeat do you want to see Prime suffer? Shooting, strangling, stabbed, a long drawn out fight where she's beaten within an inch of her life, neck snap, or something new?”

That’s easy. Definitely want to see a long drawn out fight in which she’s beaten within an inch of her life. She’s defiant at first, but eventually realizes the villain is just toying with her. Her offense has been useless. The villain could kill her at any time, knocking her around just to make her feel pain. He’s making an example of her. He’s punishing her to show his dominance over this most powerful of heroines. When every bit of cockiness has been beaten from her, when she’s nothing more than a sobbing defeated mess, the villain delivers the coup de grace. She tearfully begs him not to, but he snaps her neck, and drops her to the ground in a heap.

After it’s over he poses with his prize and drinks in his victory. Perhaps vowing to destroy all heroines in a similar manor. Then unceremoniously tosses her over his shoulder and absconds with his trophy.