"Wondra" is up!!!

Announcements on all of the latest Bluestone Videos!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

UKSG

Re: "Wondra" is up!!!

Post by UKSG »

Thanks STS.
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

UKSG wrote:
OOAgent wrote:
UKSG wrote:Thanks for the review STS, is there anyone out there who didn't like it, we can always learn from our mistakes.
Although I loved it my only critique would be the back breaker was too short.
Yeah the client wanted us imitate The Dark Knight Rises which we did as he was paying a lot for the this video, we did make this clear from the out set, so when Bane broke Batman's back in the movie he didn't hold him there on Bane's knee like a fetish video, he just bounced off like he would in real life. That's what the client wanted so that's what we shot. Sorry to all, it would have been a different story if you guys were paying for it as we only shoot what you the payee wants.
No I am glad you kept it brief. Makes the scene more realistic and credible
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Sorry STS whilst I often find cheesy intentionally (or, unintentionally!) hilarious and entertaining, believable/realistic is far more erotic, IMO.... Guess we just have different tastes, that's all... ;-)
UKSG

Post by UKSG »

STS wrote:UKSG always do what the client wants.
Yes we do.
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

STS wrote:Will there be another Wondra video?
Probably not. Too hard to do another without running into the copyright problems that the first one created. What's slated next is Catwarrior (Catwoman), then if it's successful, we may take a stab at doing Darkwing (Batgirl) with September Rose. Then, there's a lot of other superheroines who deserve UKSG-Bluestone treatment. :yes:

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
gomur
What is your main fetish?: Superheroines beaten by female villains. Normally, I'd love to see the superheroine's strengths established early in a video and the villain to overcome such obstacles. The videos I enjoy the most are those with realistic tones and where the threat palpable.
Why do you want to join this forum?: The videos I'm seeing posted on the forum look quite impressive. I'd love to lend my 2 cents (American euphemism, I'm afraid) and find out more information about the videos' releases.
Referral: Search engine. I believe it was Google.

Post by gomur »

Any chance to see this video up on the Silk N Blood store? I keep finding the original video, but this follow-up is missing. Please don't tell me it's gone for good!
sinfo

Post by sinfo »

Really good video! :excited: But please make some subtitles for us with broken english! We lost much of the sexy dialogues :frown:
Why Wondra tell how to kill her to the killer? :eek: :excited:
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

sinfo wrote:Really good video! :excited: But please make some subtitles for us with broken english! We lost much of the sexy dialogues :frown:
Why Wondra tell how to kill her to the killer? :eek: :excited:
The lasso of truth forces even Wondra to tell the truth. So, if Mace wants to know how to kill her, he just asks. :D

Subtitles are possible, but not practical unless there's a huge enough language group to justify the investment.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
sinfo

Post by sinfo »

I mean subs in english, :yes: :excited: that just help your sexy lines to the entire world!
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

sinfo wrote:I mean subs in english, :yes: :excited: that just help your sexy lines to the entire world!
Well, I never did like subtitles. Maybe, I'm just a slow reader. :lol2: My other peeve is that they block out some of the picture, and I'd much rather see these lovelies without script written across their bodies... but that's probably just me. ;-)

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
sinfo

Post by sinfo »

Excuse me, but you forced me to try explain the obliouvs :roll: If I cant understand something in your video, I can activate subtitles (if the file contains them) then I can see the video enjoing the lines, the words (that now are clear for me) after I deactivate the subs :yes: No subs=no possibility to understand :frown: Understand now? :twisted:
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

sinfo wrote:Excuse me, but you forced me to try explain the obliouvs :roll: If I cant understand something in your video, I can activate subtitles (if the file contains them) then I can see the video enjoing the lines, the words (that now are clear for me) after I deactivate the subs :yes: No subs=no possibility to understand :frown: Understand now? :twisted:
You see, I'm a slow learner as well as a slow reader. :lol:

I understand what you're saying about the viewer being able to activate subtitles... or not, thereby having them not on screen if they are not activated. I wasn't aware that this could be done on non-DVD videos. In fact, I never even considered this possibility. Are other producers doing this? How do you activate the sub-titles on a downloaded video file?

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
sinfo

Post by sinfo »

Bluestone wrote:
sinfo wrote:Excuse me, but you forced me to try explain the obliouvs :roll: If I cant understand something in your video, I can activate subtitles (if the file contains them) then I can see the video enjoing the lines, the words (that now are clear for me) after I deactivate the subs :yes: No subs=no possibility to understand :frown: Understand now? :twisted:
You see, I'm a slow learner as well as a slow reader. :lol:

I understand what you're saying about the viewer being able to activate subtitles... or not, thereby having them not on screen if they are not activated. I wasn't aware that this could be done on non-DVD videos. In fact, I never even considered this possibility. Are other producers doing this? How do you activate the sub-titles on a downloaded video file?

Blue
Under the menu video of VLC there is an option to activate one (sometimes there are many) subtitles tracks, in other case the video is in a folder and subtitles are a file apart, in this case the option under the video menu will be "open File", I also have a little program (downloaded from Softonic site) that, if you rename subtitle file and video file with the same exact name (wondra.avi and wondra.srt) join the subs automatically to the video and you can activate them directly.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Thanks for the info, Sinfo! :D

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
saberlite
What is your main fetish?: I enjoy watching women especially women in costume being forcibly disrobed against their will in a tasteful way. Believable acting and high quality production and production design is important to me. It adds value to the fantasy.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I have recently purchased a couple of the superheroine peril videos and I must say i am very impressed with what I saw.
Referral: From an online google search

Post by saberlite »

Is there any websites to purchase this video other than GV at the moment?