Supergirl & The Bloody Traces of Stargirl Donation Campaign

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

jimbobklyn5
What is your main fetish?: Underwater/wetlook Clothed Women aka Super-heroines underwater/wetlook Super-heroine costumes and perils, Super-heroine fighting the villains and etc.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To get more info on upcoming super-heroine web films
Referral: I was search the web to try to find out what was going on with the ultimate super -heroine forums site. It appear that the site has been down for the last day or so. So i didn't know where to get news about future super-heroine film until I found this site. that's why I'm joining, this is sort of like my backup site for superheroine film news.

Supergirl & The Bloody Traces of Stargirl Donation Campaign

Post by jimbobklyn5 »

:supes: ATTENTION!, ATTENTION!: I'm proud to announce that the indiegogo donation campaign for "Supergirl & The Bloody Traces Of Stargirl" has now begun. The last day to donate to the project is June 1st @ 2am ET.
smallthebloodytracesincolormain.png
smallthebloodytracesincolormain.png (568.29 KiB) Viewed 27869 times
smallerbloodytraceSTARSposter.png
smallerbloodytraceSTARSposter.png (420.24 KiB) Viewed 27869 times
Check Out The donation promo for the project. Don't delay, donate today!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1IJt_CJyc8

:supes: Due to the success of Supergirl in The Watery Trap and Supergirl: Endurance that are now playing on YouTube. I'm proud to announce that WON YouTube Networks/Jimbo-FailExchange productions will be teaming up with MMP Studios once again to bring you a third installment of the Supergirl Underwater Fan Film Series. The project is entitled "Supergirl and The Bloody Traces of Stargirl" It would star Jac LeDoux as Supergirl and Lauren Kisner as Stargirl (a fictional type of Supergirl character but has more weakness than Supergirl) and Amy Christine as U.S Military federal Agent Melissa Bennett. The story takes place in two different time frames. the first part of the story is suppose to take place ten years before which is 2004 and jump ahead to 2014 aka the present time. Now, The plot of the story is that Stargirl is in the woods (played by Lauren Kisner) is looking to recover an orange radioactive diamond which was stolen from a military base. Stargirl finds the the diamond which is in case in a small box for protection. then while Stargirl is ready to depart..she drop the box with the diamond in it and the diamond comes out the box.Little does Stargirl realize that she has been expose to the radioactive material from the diamond and the radioactive rays from the diamond attracts deadly vampire bats. While having trying to put the diamond back in the box, Stargirl notices a swarm of bats surrounding her area and then she is bitten by a vampire bat and thus ensues the transformation. Although, she still in in her Stargirl attire..two things have changed and that is thanks to some of the bat's blood put in her veins..she now has deadly vampire fangs and a thrust to kill. So, Star-girl goes on a killing spree in a 10 year span every Friday the 13th between the city of Metropolis and the town of Lakeland. The story then shifts and takes us to the present time which is 2014 and word on the street is that Stargirl is on the prowl again in the town of Lakeland and also witnesses have said that she has been hiding out at the now closed off Mark Luthor's Pool house for the last 6 months and when a law enforcement agent or other superheroines go to the area to search the grounds, she bites them and drowns them in the pool. So far in that 6 month span, 2 law enforcement agents and 11 superheroines have been Stargirl's fatal victims. It has baffled law enforcement for some time. Supergirl aka Jacklene Kent , mild mannered reporter is new to this story cause she had been out of the country for the last 6 months covering the Olympics and the G2 summit for her newspaper. She gets wind of it on first day back and determined to put a stop to the killings and try to convert Stargirl back to her normal self. Now my plan for this video is that she teams up with somebody (who will eventually be killed in the video and that is a special military agent name Melissa Bennett. Now, the idea is for Supergirl and Agent Bennett to put a stop to it and try cure and restore Stargirl back to her normal self. But, Little do they know that Stargirl's next target is Supergirl.

:supes: The budget of this project is projected to be over $1,500. The production itself alone is over $1,000. Now, Me and my partners have already purchased the costumes and props (will post the pictures of them up on the forum soon) and are trying to save up some money for the production/actress fees but we can really use your assistance/financial suppport. The donations for the first two films helped a lot..For this 3rd film of ours..It will help out even more then you think. Remember, without your support for the last two films, they wouldn't have been made and wouldn't be successful as it is today. If we reach our goal, The quicker the project will be developed and done. I'm targeting early June for this project to get filmed and produced. But, I could really use your assistants and some support for this project. Your financial support will be greatly appreciated. Thanks for all the support you have given to WON YouTube Networks/MMP Studios Supergirl Underwater Fan Film Series.

:supes: If you have any questions.

Email me: jimbobklyn5@yahoo.com

For more info and updates on this project in the work or to give your opinions...leave your replies here or on our facebook page or at the superheroine forum.

Here's the link to the "Supergirl: The Bloody Traces Of Stargirl" Facebook Page and WON YouTube Network Facebook Page as well:

https://www.facebook.com/SupergirlEndurance

https://www.facebook.com/WONYouTube
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
jimbobklyn5
What is your main fetish?: Underwater/wetlook Clothed Women aka Super-heroines underwater/wetlook Super-heroine costumes and perils, Super-heroine fighting the villains and etc.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To get more info on upcoming super-heroine web films
Referral: I was search the web to try to find out what was going on with the ultimate super -heroine forums site. It appear that the site has been down for the last day or so. So i didn't know where to get news about future super-heroine film until I found this site. that's why I'm joining, this is sort of like my backup site for superheroine film news.

Re: Supergirl & The Bloody Traces of Stargirl Donation Campa

Post by jimbobklyn5 »

bloodytracesdonationad.png
bloodytracesdonationad.png (1.28 MiB) Viewed 27773 times
Here is the link to the Supergirl and The Bloody Traces of Stargirl Indiegogo Donation campaign.

http://igg.me/at/SupergirlBloodyTracesO ... /x/3169026

A reminder that The last day to donate to the project is June 1st @ 2am ET.

Remember, without your support for the last two films, they wouldn't have been made and wouldn't be successful as it is today. If we reach our goal, The quicker the project will be developed and done. I'm targeting early June for this project to get filmed and produced.

Once again, Your financial support will be greatly appreciated.
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
jimbobklyn5

Post by jimbobklyn5 »

:supes: It's OFFICIAL! We have all the costumes and Props we need for "Supergirl & The Bloody Traces Of Stargirl" Fan Film Project. Check Out The Photos of all the props and costumes we have.
DSC02494.png
DSC02494.png (1.87 MiB) Viewed 27619 times
DSC02495.png
DSC02495.png (943.52 KiB) Viewed 27619 times
DSC02487.png
DSC02487.png (1.83 MiB) Viewed 27619 times
DSC02465.png
DSC02465.png (1.49 MiB) Viewed 27619 times
If you're looking to make a donation to the project, here's the link to the Supergirl and The Bloody Traces of Stargirl Indiegogo Donation campaign.
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/supe ... /x/3169026

Remember, without your support for the last two films, they wouldn't have been made and wouldn't be successful as it is today. If we reach our goal, The quicker the project will be developed and done. I'm targeting early June for this project to get filmed and produced.

If you have any questions.

For more info and updates on this project in the work or to give your opinions...leave your replies here or on our facebook page or at the superheroine forum.

Here's the link to the "Supergirl: The Bloody Traces Of Stargirl" Facebook Page and WON YouTube Network Facebook Page as well:

jimbobklyn5

Post by jimbobklyn5 »

:supes: BREAKING NEWS: How about this? The Supergirl Homepage website has gotten the word out on "Supergirl and The Bloody Traces of Stargirl" Check out the article!

Click on this link to read the article:
http://supergirlhomepage.net/supergirl- ... -stargirl/
jimbobklyn5

Post by jimbobklyn5 »

:supes:
bloodytracescomicpic2.png
bloodytracescomicpic2.png (1.06 MiB) Viewed 27320 times
:supes:
bloodytraceposter4.png
bloodytraceposter4.png (1.15 MiB) Viewed 27320 times
bloodytraceposter12.png
bloodytraceposter12.png (949.56 KiB) Viewed 27320 times
bloodytraceposter15.png
bloodytraceposter15.png (968.34 KiB) Viewed 27320 times
bloodytraceposter16.png
bloodytraceposter16.png (771.2 KiB) Viewed 27320 times
bloodytraceposter17.png
bloodytraceposter17.png (662.56 KiB) Viewed 27320 times
bloodytraceposter18.png
bloodytraceposter18.png (501.75 KiB) Viewed 27320 times
bloodytraceposter19.png
bloodytraceposter19.png (508.8 KiB) Viewed 27320 times
bloodytraceposter20.png
bloodytraceposter20.png (514.9 KiB) Viewed 27320 times
bloodytraceposter21.png
bloodytraceposter21.png (453.78 KiB) Viewed 27320 times
bloodytraceposter22.png
bloodytraceposter22.png (463.7 KiB) Viewed 27320 times
bloodytraceposter23.png
bloodytraceposter23.png (994.4 KiB) Viewed 27320 times
bloodytraceposter24.png
bloodytraceposter24.png (1.7 MiB) Viewed 27320 times
jimbobklyn5

Post by jimbobklyn5 »

bloodytraceSTARSposter.png
bloodytraceSTARSposter.png (1.71 MiB) Viewed 27319 times
bloodytraceposter25.png
bloodytraceposter25.png (1.57 MiB) Viewed 27319 times
bloodytraceposter26.png
bloodytraceposter26.png (1.66 MiB) Viewed 27319 times
bloodytraceposter27.png
bloodytraceposter27.png (1.06 MiB) Viewed 27319 times
bloodytraceposter28.png
bloodytraceposter28.png (1.29 MiB) Viewed 27319 times
bloodytrace29.png
bloodytrace29.png (2.93 MiB) Viewed 27319 times
bloodytrace30.png
bloodytrace30.png (3.05 MiB) Viewed 27319 times
bloodytrace31.png
bloodytrace31.png (1.2 MiB) Viewed 27319 times
bloodytrace32.png
bloodytrace32.png (1.71 MiB) Viewed 27319 times
bloodytrace34.png
bloodytrace34.png (2.19 MiB) Viewed 27319 times
bloodytrace35.png
bloodytrace35.png (2.28 MiB) Viewed 27319 times
bloodytrace36.png
bloodytrace36.png (928.46 KiB) Viewed 27319 times
Attachments
bloodytrace37.png
bloodytrace37.png (2.88 MiB) Viewed 27319 times
jimbobklyn5

Post by jimbobklyn5 »

:supes: It's OFFICIAL! We have all the costumes and Props we need for "Supergirl & The Bloody Traces Of Stargirl" Fan Film Project. Check Out The Photos of all the props and costumes we have.
DSC02494.png
DSC02494.png (1.87 MiB) Viewed 27105 times
DSC02487.png
DSC02487.png (1.83 MiB) Viewed 27105 times
DSC02495.png
DSC02495.png (943.52 KiB) Viewed 27105 times
Just a friendly reminder that If you're looking to make a donation to help fund the project, here's the link to the Supergirl and The Bloody Traces of Stargirl Indiegogo Donation campaign.
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/supe ... /x/3169026

If you have any questions.

jimbobklyn5

Post by jimbobklyn5 »

:supes: Check out the promotion campaign video. I made back n the beginning of this month.....looking back at the first two films and getting the word out for "Supergirl & The Bloody Traces Of Stargirl" which is the 3rd fan film part of the Supergirl Underwater Fan Film Series. Check it out!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1IJt_CJyc8
jimbobklyn5

Post by jimbobklyn5 »

bloodytrace38donationad.png
bloodytrace38donationad.png (2.12 MiB) Viewed 26898 times
jimbobklyn5

Post by jimbobklyn5 »

:supes: ATTENTION!. ATTENTION!: After almost 4 months of working on it, I'm proud to announce that the script for Supergirl & The Bloody Traces of Stargirl Fan Film is finally finished. So the costumes & props are all set and the script is complete. Which means that their is one more hurdle to deal with and the production/model fees. Now at the moment, me and my writing partner are beginning to save up for the fees and cost for the fan film to be made. Also, The donation funding campaign to the Supergirl & The Bloody Traces of Stargirl Fan Film is down to 32 days left and counting. Again, you can donate as much as you can..there is no limitation to how much you can donate to the project.

Now, The budget of this project is projected to be over $1,500. The production itself alone is over $1,000. Now, like I have stated..... the costumes & props are all set and the script is complete. Now all we are trying to do is trying to save up some money for the production/actress fees but we can really use your assistance/financial support. The donations for the first two films helped a lot..For this 3rd film of ours..It will help out even more. Now, If we reach our goal and the more funds we get, The quicker the project will be developed and done. I'm targeting early June for this project to get filmed and produced. But, I could really use your assistants and some support for this project. Your financial support will be greatly appreciated.Thanks for all the support you have given to WON YouTube Networks/MMP Studios Supergirl Underwater Fan Film Series.
If you have any questions, Email me: jimbobklyn5@yahoo.com or wontv5@gmail.com

donationstargirlcountdown.png
donationstargirlcountdown.png (1.14 MiB) Viewed 26708 times
Go/click on this link to go to the project's indiegogo page: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/supe ... /x/3169026

A reminder that The last day to donate to the project is June 1st @ 11:59pm PT/ June 2nd @ 2am ET
jimbobklyn5

Post by jimbobklyn5 »

donationstargirlcountdown.png
donationstargirlcountdown.png (1.12 MiB) Viewed 26571 times
:supes: ONE MONTH TO GO IN THE SUPERGIRL & THE BLOODY TRACES OF STARGIRL DONATION FUNDING CAMPAIGN!!! The project need at least $700 to help fund the project.

So far, the donation campaign has not gotten off to a good start as the project's donation campaign as not gotten any donations to help fund the project. But there is one month left in the campaign to help fund the project and get the wheel going on it. I'm targeting Summer time aka June/early July for this custom made fan film video project to hopefully get filmed and have it upload on WON YouTube This Summer. So far, me and partners have begun to save up and we are aiming to save up at least $800 to $900 bucks for most of the cost/fees from the video. Now, of course if we get no donations to fund the project, then well have to put out the entire amount from our pockets and that will take a long while to do and most likely push the project back more further than we hope. Of course that what we hope will not happen. So, once again I want to say that your financial support will be greatly appreciated and If you have any questions, Email me: jimbobklyn5@yahoo.com or wontv5@gmail.com

Go/click on this link to go to the project's indiegogo page: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/supe ... /x/3169026

A reminder that The last day to donate to the project is June 1st @ 11:59pm PT/ June 2nd @ 2am ET
jimbobklyn5

Post by jimbobklyn5 »

bloodytrace40newspaper.png
bloodytrace40newspaper.png (889.07 KiB) Viewed 26467 times
:supes: Starting today, Over The next couple of days..I will be posting up newspaper clipping pictures that I created that feature Stargirl's victims headlining the front page of the paper during Stargirl's killing spree. Of course, Between now and the summer, the headlines will change the urgency will be greater. The newspaper headlines that you will see will tell and set up the storyline for the fan film video. You can call this the countdown to the showdown between Stargirl and Supergirl. Of course, the target is this Summer 2014. To make a donation/fund the project, Go/click on this link to go to the project's indiegogo page: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/supe ... /x/3169026

jimbobklyn5

Post by jimbobklyn5 »

bloodytrace41newspaper.png
bloodytrace41newspaper.png (1020.1 KiB) Viewed 26434 times
:supes: We continue with the creation of the storyline leading up to the film..by looking at another headline. Victim # 2 appears to have fallen into the hands Stargirl. What will be the outcome of this troubling situation? Stay tuned Thursday for another headlining post to find out. As the countdown continues.

To make a donation/fund the Supergirl & The Bloody Traces Of Stargirl project, Go/click on this link to go to the project's indiegogo page: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/supe ... /x/3169026

jimbobklyn5

Post by jimbobklyn5 »

bloodytrace42newspaper.png
bloodytrace42newspaper.png (1.19 MiB) Viewed 26281 times
:supes: Victim # 2 appears to have fallen into the hands Stargirl with fatal results. Our headliner storyline countdown will continue at the end of the week. Stay Tuned.

To make a donation/fund the project, Go/click on this link to go to the project's indiegogo page: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/supe ... /x/3169026

jimbobklyn5

Post by jimbobklyn5 »

bloodytrace43newspaper.png
bloodytrace43newspaper.png (786.65 KiB) Viewed 26221 times
:supes: We continue with the creation of the storyline leading up to the film..by looking at another headline. This one is a disturbing one. Imagine two female heroines already kidnapped and murdered By Stargirl. Cause of death..severe lost of blood and drowning. Imagine finding out that this has happened before over a 10 year span. 6 victim were identified during the 10 year span and yet FBI could find a clue or connection to you did it until recently. So here is once again a major newspaper headliner leading up the the fan film storyline as the countdown continues.

To make a donation/fund the project, Go/click on this link to go to the project's indiegogo page: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/supe ... /x/3169026