"Surprise for her husband" - Agasverus productions

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Agasverus
What is your main fetish?: Shooting and strangling of women in erotic dresses.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to learn about new clips of producers, to read comments, to change opinions and to offer my clips.
Referral: I don't remember how did I find out about Femme Fatalities. I watch Blue's clips for a long time.

"Surprise for her husband" - Agasverus productions

Post by Agasverus »

Synopsis:
Tatiana’s husband leaves for talks, and she remains in a hotel room. His partners try to force him to sign a disadvantageous contract. For this case they send a man to Tatiana, who takes her hostage and photographs her on mobile phone to send pictures to the customer as proof. While negotiations are still underway and the contract is not signed, she remains hostage. She calms down and make sure that the man is not aggressive, then she tries to flirt with him. She suggests him to make more interesting and beautiful pictures, and she poses for him. She undresses and poses with pleasure. Meanwhile the negotiations come to a deadlock, the businessman doesn’t yield to blackmail and he doesn’t sign the contract. Then the man’s phone rings, he is ordered to execute Tatiana and he agrees to do it for a double fee. He shoots three times –twice in the stomach and once in the chest. She reacts very emotionally to the bullet hits. All the shots she withstands on her feet and only after the third shot she falls on the bed. The killer picks her up and carries on the armchair, standing in front of the entrance door, so as to her husband will be able to see her as soon as he will return to the hotel room. He puts into her hands a glass of champagne.
It should be a good surprise for her husband…

http://www.nicheclips.com
and
http://www.genrevideos.com
or write me to
agasverus@gmail.com

Thanks for your attention! )
dirtyharry
What is your main fetish?: I love death scenes with women killed wearing untucked silk/satin blouses: favorite methods of demise are stabbing and shooting.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to follow the work of my favorite producers, but I also like to read the ideas of other members.
Referral: I found this forum searching for pics and material about death fetish many years ago.

Re: "Surprise for her husband" - Agasverus productions

Post by dirtyharry »

Nice one, Agasverus, but it's time to use blouses again in your scenarios... :frown:
Agasverus
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to learn about new clips of producers, to read comments, to change opinions and to offer my clips.
Referral: I don't remember how did I find out about Femme Fatalities. I watch Blue's clips for a long time.

Post by Agasverus »

Hi dirtyharry!

I like blouses and other sexy clothes and I will use it always in my clips. Tomorrow I will present a new clip where will be a firefight between the girl in a sexy dress and the girl in white blouse. Of course both of the girls will be killed :yes:
Agasverus

Post by Agasverus »

"Wrong password"
Synopsis:
A girl-spy meets with a girl-informer. As the password they use a piece of paper with the inscription on it, torn in half. At meeting one piece of paper should coincide with the other piece along a line of break. But two halves don’t coincide to each other and the spy understands that the informer is an enemy. The spy aims the gun at the informer, leads her to the wall and searches. At this moment the informer repels the spy, they scatter to different rooms. Firefights begins, as result the girl informer gets a bullet in the chest. She moves back, falls on the sofa and experiences a long death agony. During the agony the girl-agent comes and sits down on top of the girl-informer to search her once again and to interrogate. At this moment wounded girl lifts the gun and shoots in the spy’s chest.
Fetish elements: shots in the chest, shooting two girls, searching, sexy dress, white blouse, miniskirt, panty hoses, stockings, heels.
Language: Russian.
Subtitles: English.

http://www.nicheclips.com
and
http://www.genrevideos.com
or write me to
agasverus@gmail.com (to pay by PP)

Thanks for your attention! )
freemason

Post by freemason »

Thats kinda funny. I want to see more topless. The girl in the Pose for Me Pt 2 is so hot. I loved seeing her get shot by the silencer and see her petite little boy arching in agony. More topless please!
dirtyharry
What is your main fetish?: I love death scenes with women killed wearing untucked silk/satin blouses: favorite methods of demise are stabbing and shooting.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to follow the work of my favorite producers, but I also like to read the ideas of other members.
Referral: I found this forum searching for pics and material about death fetish many years ago.

Post by dirtyharry »

Very good! :yes: :approve:
Please consider to use also SILK white blouses, like in your "The cops" video...
Agasverus

Post by Agasverus »

Hi guys!

Thanks for your opinions!
There are two clips in this thread in which you can see topless (in the first clip) and a blouse/sexy dress (in the second). I produce different clips where, I hope, each of you can find something interesting.)