Mick's Production thread

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

mick
What is your main fetish?: beheadings
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm a death fetish producer and I'd like to promote my works
Referral: Chris Arrows

Mick's Production thread

Post by mick »

(Deleted post containing old links by FF Admin in accordance with poster's request)

Vanessa
What is your main fetish?: I am a pantyhose fetishest first and foremost! Second would come my fantasies of me (and other women in pantyhose) being beheaded in various ways! Aside from that, I am into way too much to get into here!
Why do you want to join this forum?: To enjoy dark fantasies in all it's formats (except really being snuffed)!
Referral: The Dark Yellowpages.

Re: KinKey Productions thread

Post by Vanessa »

This looks very promising! I hope there will be some beheadings of pantyhose-clad girls in the future! :)
Nothing beats a great pair of L'Eggs.....on a headless woman!
mick
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm a death fetish producer and I'd like to promote my works

Post by mick »

Thanks! I don't have many beheadings coming, although I'm building a new guillotine, so I'm open to custom requests!
squatso

Post by squatso »

I ordered from this guy and then followed up with a note. No reply from either. Does he exist? :?
mick

Post by mick »

When did you order? Send me a private message to fix this. Thanks
squatso

Post by squatso »

I sent you 2 PM's but I am not sure they went. I have not used PM before.
mick

Post by mick »

Sibling Rivalry Part I
a Custom Production
Emma is secretly in love with her younger sister Abby, so, one day, she decides to knock her out and have fun with her body; the clip is focused on limp hand play, but there is also stripping and ragdolling. Abby wakes up multiple times and gets put to sleep again by Emma, who finally relaxes next to her sister's limp body.
Please note that there is NO death scene in this first part, just plenty of limp fetish, ragdolling, undressing etc. Also, Abby and Emma are REAL SISTERS!

Sibling Rivalry Part II
a Custom Production
Abby wakes up again, and this time Emma decides to strangle her to death! There is a struggle, in which the camera stays abouve Emma's head so we can see Abby's face dying as her sister's hands are wrapped around her neck (please note that Abby dies with eyes closed, but the scene restarts with eyes open, to be closed again shortly later). Then, Emma continues to play around with her real sister's limp body, mostly performing limp hand play, but also ragdolling, kissing, and even a brief carrying to another room and back. It is a really long clip, plenty of limp play delight!

Elly Morgue
Elly is having a phone call about some files she has on a pendrive which can actually ruin someone; she hides the pendrive in her bra, but, as soon as the call ends, a guy rushes from behind and blast her brains by shooting a bullet in the back of her head. He would start searching for the pendrive on her dead body, but someone heard the shot and is now trying to get in... The burglar has to escape!
Later, Elly's body lays on the slab, still dressed and sexy except a bullet hole on her forehead; doctor Ammalia gets in and starts performing the usual inspections, looking for evidence, undressing the body etc. Once she takes off the bra, the pendrive falls off but she doesn't care much: she just drops it into the evidence bag like the rest of the clothes, and goes on inspecting the naked body.
Ammalia is nearly done, but, suddenly, someone rushes from behind and snaps her neck! It's him again, and he's there to get that pendrive back. He doesn't care much about Elly's body, as she's already naked, so the drive is no longer there; he goes to the evidence bag, and in fact there it is!
Satisfied, he puts the pendrive into his pocket, but before leaving he wants to take a little satisfaction out of that bitch who tried to ruin him... So he approaches Elly's naked body, and starts groping her. He opens her mouth and slips his hard cock inside it, until he orgasms (note: the orgasm is poorly faked).
Now that he got all, he can leave, leaving two dead girls behind.
Attachments
Elly Morgue
Elly Morgue
csi_elly_pre.jpg (405.61 KiB) Viewed 67298 times
Sibling Rivalry Part 2
Sibling Rivalry Part 2
sibling_rivalry_pt2_pre.jpg (409.41 KiB) Viewed 67298 times
Sibling Rivalry Part 1
Sibling Rivalry Part 1
sibling_rivalry_pt1_pre.jpg (495.16 KiB) Viewed 67298 times
squatso

Post by squatso »

I found that the order process through his website did not work properly. I was able to connect with him directly and he was very responsive. I ordered 3 shooting videos and loved them. I have since ordered 4 more videos. He is very easy to work with.
mick

Post by mick »

Agent Carissa Strangled
Ammalia is tied on a chair, being interrogated by agent Carissa Montgomery; she doesn't answer the questions, and she's secretly opening her handcuffs. When official Carissa has a call to her boss, Ammalia takes her from behind and starts strangling her. It's a long fight, and finally Carissa dies and Ammalia remains alone with her body. She starts undressing her, ragdolling and handling the body.
She needs her clothes to escape, but occasionally she stops and enjoys the body in a more piggy way, groping her, worshipping her feet, etc.
Finally, once she's dressed up as agent Carissa, Ammalia leaves and Carissa's naked dead body is all what's left on the scene.

The Danger of Love
This is an extended remake of the shooting scene from 1992 movie "The Danger of Love: The Carolyn Warmus Story". AltSiren is sitting in her living room when Ammalia unexpectedly comes to visit. AltSiren is too tired and asks her if they can talk another time; Ammalia doesn't talk at all, but silently takes a gun out of her bag and, when AltSiren is not facing her, shoots her on the back!
Shocked, AltSiren slowly turns at her, and starts to panic, getting her phone screaming for help; extremely cold, Ammalia shoots her again multiple times, until AltSiren slides down dead on the floor.
A second, extra scene shows Ammalia sitting at her desk, when AltSiren's twin sister sneaks in from behind and kills her, stabbing her once on the back with a big knife.

LimpNeck Carissa
Carissa is getting a neck and shoulders massage by Ammalia; it's a sensual one, but Ammalia slowly starts to squeeze her neck more, getting closer to a strangling but still gently and sensually, at the point that Carissa barely notices and dies peacefully.
Ammalia begins fondling her dead body, playing with her face, exposing her neck to the camera. She moves to her feet, worships them a little, then drives them in front of the camera, rubbing them, delivering some stunning closeup of her delicious limp soles for us all to see!
Attachments
LimpNeck Carissa
LimpNeck Carissa
LimpNeck_Carissa_pre.jpg.jpg (477.42 KiB) Viewed 66196 times
The Danger of Love
The Danger of Love
The_Danger_of _Love_pre.jpg.jpg (394.84 KiB) Viewed 66196 times
Agent Carissa Strangled
Agent Carissa Strangled
Agent_Carissa_Strangled_pre.jpg.jpg (720.07 KiB) Viewed 66196 times
mick

Post by mick »

Caroline Pierce Morgue

Legend Caroline Pierce lays dead on the slab like in the old Necrobabes days. But, finally, you'll be able to see her in full HD glory while being inspected and handled by the doctor.

Lilith Zapped

Criminal Lilith has been planning something bad, when cop Stella enters her room and tells her to confess. After an argument Lilith tries to beat Stella down, but Stella is quicker and unloads electricity into her neck, which causes her to get zapped and unable to move. Dazed, she can barely move, barely speak. She is paralyzed, while the cop moves her body around, telling her to confess... But she still doesn't, so the cop begins motivating her by mixing belly tickling and strangling. This goes on for a long time, until finally Lilith confesses something and agent Stella decides to terminate her, using something in between a strangling and a throat pinch.
Once Lilith is dead, Stella starts inspecting her tongue and mouth, playing with her face for a long time, before posing and ragdolling the body before she leaves.

Please note that this clip is in italian language!

Stella Limp Neck Play

Stella is getting a neck and shoulders massage from Lilith while sitting on a chair; she relaxes down, but soon the massage turns into a gentle strangling and Stella dies nearly without noticing. After that, Lilith goes on handling Stella's head, moving it, exposing her neck and playing with her face
Attachments
Caroline_Pierce_Morgue_pre..jpg
Caroline_Pierce_Morgue_pre..jpg (373.21 KiB) Viewed 65417 times
Lilith_Zapped_pre..jpg
Lilith_Zapped_pre..jpg (504.96 KiB) Viewed 65417 times
Stella_Limp_Neck_Play_pre..jpg
Stella_Limp_Neck_Play_pre..jpg (323.63 KiB) Viewed 65417 times
mick

Post by mick »

Vigorous Assault - Niki

Niki is arranging something in her bedroom when suddenly a rude evil man rushes in from behind and chloroforms her. There is a struggle but of course she is defeated. Once alone, the man begins handling the body looking for a memory card which is supposed to be hidden on her; he is brutal, quick, he doesn't mind that she's a beautiful girl he could enjoy. Right now he just wants that memory card, and nothing else matters, so he handles her body like an annoying limp object.
He finally finds it, but unexpectedly Niki wakes up, so he has to kill her: he takes a pillow and suffocates her until she is dead. Then he leaves.

The Kinky Servant

Ammalia is the servant of a very rich woman, Tasha; she helps her undressing and getting prepared for a bath. She leads her to the warm bathtub, and begins washing her body using a sponge. When it comes to her legs and feet, she gets a little bit too involved, and this alarms Tasha, who orders her servant to leave immediately.
Ammalia leaves, but soon sneaks back in again and brutally chloroforms her mistress in a struggle. Finally she can worship her feet undisturbed, and, after having pulled her limp body out of the tub, she goes on worshipping the soles and toes, pleasing herself, and also gropes and worships limp Tasha's breasts and body. Then she moves between her legs, and starts licking her pussy (implied), which causes sleepy Tasha to sensually moan in her sleep... She now totally belongs to her kinky servant!

Lilli Footjob Assault

Lilli is walking on the streets, back home; she didn't notice a creep is following her. Once she gets through her door, the creep rushes in and ties her wrists and ankles up. She lays on the ground and cannot escape now, just protest and swear at him.
He takes off her sneakers and snaps pictures of her feet using his cellphone; he gropes her feet, sniffs them. He slowly removes her socks and worships her soles and toes.

Lilli keeps protesting, and at some point the creep decides to chloroform in order to have some peace; after that, he goes on groping and worshipping her limp feet... But after a while she wakes up, and starts protesting again. That's when the creep takes his dick out and starts fucking her powerless feet, as she goes on protesting. he goes on fucking her soles and slapping his dick on them, until he cums all over them, leaving her tied up in a big mess.

Time to go, but she has seen his face, so before leaving he shoots a bullet in her head, killing her instantly; also, she partially undresses her dead body, leaving her there.
Attachments
Vigorous_Assault_Niki_pre.jpg
Vigorous_Assault_Niki_pre.jpg (429.98 KiB) Viewed 64545 times
The_Kinky_Servant_pre.jpg
The_Kinky_Servant_pre.jpg (390.87 KiB) Viewed 64545 times
Lilli_Footjob_Assault_pre.jpg
Lilli_Footjob_Assault_pre.jpg (451.98 KiB) Viewed 64545 times
mick

Post by mick »

Thena Frozen and Exposed

Cute young Thena has a drink which zaps her brain and instantly makes her unconscious; the evil guy standing in front of her holds her body up, moves her on the bed where he begins playing with her face, mouth, hands, legs, feet.
He starts stripping her naked, fully naked, and at that point he shows off her pussy after providing a detailed closeup of her bare soles.
Finally, he positions her body ass up in the air, pussy exposed, helpless for everyone to see at very close distance...

Sawing Her Leg Off

Psycho Gisy tricks her friend Eleonore into her house and gives her a drugged drink. Once Eleonore feels dazed and confused, barely able to stand and move, Gisy reveals her intentions: she's going to saw her leg off!
Still conscious but unable to react, Eleonore can do nothing but stare as the psycho friend slowly and brutally saws her leg off. In the end she finds herself in front of a bloody mess, her lower leg lays severed before her eyes on the bloody table!

Ammalia drowns Candle Boxxx

Candle Boxxx is sad because of a love story ended badly as usual... She's having a bath and her housemate Ammalia comforts her with a drink, but this drink puts her out, and at that point Ammalia gently helps her to sink into the water until she is dead drowned! So, at this point, the evil girl is free to play with Candle's body and feet undisturbed...
Attachments
Thena_Frozen_and_Exposed_pre.jpg
Thena_Frozen_and_Exposed_pre.jpg (489 KiB) Viewed 64052 times
Sawing_Her_Leg_Off_pre.jpg
Sawing_Her_Leg_Off_pre.jpg (609.54 KiB) Viewed 64052 times
Ammalia_drowns_Candle_Boxxx_pre.jpg
Ammalia_drowns_Candle_Boxxx_pre.jpg (409.92 KiB) Viewed 64052 times
mick

Post by mick »

Portia Strangle Noir

A blonde lady has been strangled by someone who was looking for a locker key, just before she went out for a secret mission. Her dead body lays half naked on the floor, and the csi agent starts to investigate. Flashes of the beautiful girl preparing herself, and flashes of her getting strangled and struggling for life mix together with the pov images of the dead body, as the detective investigates. The before, duting and after moments mix together in a very erotic and artistic result, pretty unique in its genre.

Stolen Uniform Necksnap

Officer Chloe Toy leads prisoner Ammalia in a room, where she has to supervise her. They sit next to each other and Chloe gets distracted; unfortunately, Ammalia manages to break her wrists free and unexpectedly snaps the officer's neck.
Instantly dead, Chloe gets stripped out of her uniform, which is useful for Ammalia to wear and escape.
Once Ammalia has worn the uniform she also wants to humiliate the dead girl's body, so she takes off Chloe's underwear and leaves her totally naked, ass up and pussy exposed to be found by her colleagues once Ammalia has gone.

This is a pretty basic clip, pretty much a test to see how this fetish goes, but it's still pretty good and well done! So we encourage purchase in case you want us to produce more of this
Attachments
Portia_Strangle_Noir_pre.jpg
Portia_Strangle_Noir_pre.jpg (402.71 KiB) Viewed 63558 times
Stolen_Uniform_Necksnap_pre.jpg
Stolen_Uniform_Necksnap_pre.jpg (349.55 KiB) Viewed 63558 times
mick

Post by mick »

Date Doll Ellie

Ellie and a psycho loser guy are on a date; he offers her a drink, gets his little camera and asks her if he can take some video footage of her. She agrees and smiles at him, who gets some amateurish footage of her to jerk off with later.
It's getting late and she has to go, but she doesn't feel very well: the drink was drugged, and she soon passes out in the hands of the pervert; he starts playing with her face, her limp hands, exposes her feet, strips her body fully naked. he turns on his little camera again and gets some footage of her pussy as he spreads her legs open (the camera footage is included in the clip!)
He goes on filming, but after a while she starts to come back and catches him in the act; she starts questioning him, calling him pervert and weirdo, telling him he's going to call the police. He has no choice, so he jumps at her and strangles her with his hands.
There is a struggle, she kicks and tries to break free, but someway the pervert manages to win and she is dead. He leaves. Pans on her naked body in two different positions.
She is now a dead doll.

Agent AltSiren Bagged

Agent AltSiren is planning something, and hides a memory card on herself; unfortunately a hitman rushes is, wraps a bag around her head and they fight until she's dead, then starts to inspect her body looking for the memory card and leaves once he got what he wanted, leaving poor AltSiren half naked and dead on the bed.
Attachments
Date_Doll_Ellie_pre.jpg
Date_Doll_Ellie_pre.jpg (652.8 KiB) Viewed 63020 times
Agent_AltSiren_Bagged_pre.jpg
Agent_AltSiren_Bagged_pre.jpg (390.32 KiB) Viewed 63020 times
mick

Post by mick »

Halloween Double Murder

My name is Tracy. Ever since I was a young girl, I knew that I had a destiny to the devil. And tonight, I would fulfill this destiny. To sit by his side, I had to show him that I was worthy. I had to take a soul for him.

Her name was Ammalia. No-one I knew, just a young woman I picked out at random. I followed her for several days. I would often see her walking in town. She was completely unaware that anyone was watching her. She seemed so innocent and sweet as she walked from work or to the shops. She was perfect!
I learned her routine, making a note of all the places she visited and keeping an eye on all the people that she interacted with. Sometimes she did seem to feel that someone was watching her. But, she never noticed me. Why would she, I was just another face in the crowd. And, they would never suspect another woman!

Ammalia was a happy and bubbly person. An innocent soul, just as the master would like. She would be perfect.
I found out that Ammalia was going to a party on Halloween night. Gaining access to her house was easy for me. The foolish woman didn’t lock her door. A habit that would cost her life. I knew that she was upstairs getting ready for the party. She was so excited, but she would never make it to that party. She was unaware of my presence in the house. She lived alone as we would not be disturbed. I knew that I would have her all to myself. I locked the door behind me.

I took the knife from the kitchen. She would die with her own blade. I was silent and determined. She didn’t hear me approach. I crept up slowly and watched her for while. Then I moved forward to end her life and fulfill my destiny...

I looked down at Ammalia’s bloody corpse laying in the bathtub. I had stripped her naked, just as he had ordered. Her dead eyes stared at me. I waited in anticipation for him to come and reward me. Suddenly, I felt his presence... I felt a rush of excitement but then, I suddenly felt something around my throat... I couldn’t breath!
I fought but the force was so strong. Ammalia’s looked blankly at me as my own life started to leave me... I couldn’t understand what was happening! Why was he taking me!

The next day, the crime scene detective found my naked body next to Ammalia. At first sight it looked like a double murder on the night of Halloween. One woman stabbed to death the other strangled. Someone had even painted a pentangle on the stomach of one victim who was strangled. They used the blood of first victim. But, as the detective surveyed the scene, he could not figure how the killer had entered the house as the doors where locked from the inside. Also, there was no sign a garrote used to strangle second victim. Her clothes were also mysteriously nowhere to be found. He decided just to leave these facts out of his report and treat this as a simple double murder.

As the detective left, Ammalia and I stared with our blank dead eyes. The devil had taken another two souls on the night of Halloween.

Terminated Ava

Agent Ava Dalush is having an interview for an apparent hostess job she wants so badly, in order to get to a target boss. Looks like the interviewer is not polite, and makes her understanding that she has to show off more in order to get the job. So she begins performing a striptease in front of the camera, teasing the pervert guy... But he wants more, so he sits next to her and makes her understanding a blowjob is required to get the part.
In the end she definitely gets the job, and the interviewer allows her to go cleaning up from his cum; once alone in the bathroom she gets assaulted by Ammalia, who strangles her with a rope around her neck. there is a struggle on the floor, but in the end agent Ava lays dead, half naked. Her plan failed and she lost her own life.
Final pans of her dead body in the bathtub.
Attachments
Halloween_Double_Murder_pre.jpg
Halloween_Double_Murder_pre.jpg (530.63 KiB) Viewed 62215 times
Terminated_Ava_pre.jpg
Terminated_Ava_pre.jpg (491.1 KiB) Viewed 62215 times