Bluestone Videos slammed on DeadSkirts!!!!

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Bluestone Videos slammed on DeadSkirts!!!!

Post by Bluestone »

Check out my last comment on this DeadSkirts thread:

http://deadskirts.com/superboard/viewto ... 0&start=40

I would appreciate any comments there from people who really are familiar with Bluestone videos.

Thanks

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
kevin67

Re: Bluestone Videos slammed on DeadSkirts!!!!

Post by kevin67 »

I have been a member of the Bluestone video site since its conception, so i think I
know his work pretty well. I have also commissioned five customs from him and was
very pleased at how well they were edited and acted. He shoots from scripts and
pays attention to details such as wound locations and story.The customer gets to
approve the script, as well as the actors.
I am not just a one note death fetish person with blinders on. I was a member,
at one time or another, of KHP, AF, CNB and Necrobabes, not to mention DDG
and Wave Productions. So I have a pretty good cross section of the work of major producers past and present. Not all of their productions, including Blues, are greatworks of art, but I believe Blue stands out there as one of the best . His work has greatly improved.
Mikedom- to say one producer is poor may be your opinion, but I feel that your opinion is misconceived and not based on any broad spectrum. This is my opinion. :clap:
JamesS

Post by JamesS »

Some people are so particular in their fetish they denounce all who disagree.
smudger

Post by smudger »

Maybe you're getting a little concerned over nothing Blue? That's just one guy, who bought ONE of your clips, didn't like it and slagged off all your work? Against that, how many satisfied customers (incuding myself) keep coming back?
The guy obviously never bought a slaymates clip. Then he would have had something to complain about- but that's only my opinion. :lol:
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

smudger wrote:Maybe you're getting a little concerned over nothing Blue? That's just one guy, who bought ONE of your clips, didn't like it and slagged off all your work? Against that, how many satisfied customers (incuding myself) keep coming back?
The guy obviously never bought a slaymates clip. Then he would have had something to complain about- but that's only my opinion. :lol:
You're probably right, Smudger. I was feeling a little lonely and attacked over at DeadSkirts. I shouldn't have been concerned. I know that I have a lot of loyal and satisfied fans over here. It just burned me that one guy could purchase one of my 100+ videos featuring one of my 20 actresses, and say that all of my actresses suck and so do my productions. Of course, he didn't admit that he only saw one of my videos until I pressed him on it.

Anyway, I do appreciate your support and encouragement, guys and dolls, and I also crave your constructive criticism. I know my productions are nowhere close to perfect, but I also know that there's a lot of good material there, performed by a lot of talented actors :yes:

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
hucklebury

Post by hucklebury »

Hey, you're working with some of the best looking ladies in this genre and your productions are well done. If you spend much time at the Deadskirt site you would realize that some of the posters there would shove their own grandmothers off a cliff, wheelchair and all! Metaphorically speaking i mean. I doubt if the ones who critisize you could come close to producing your efforts. Stay cooool!
Templar
What is your main fetish?: Navel, guns, knives, evil chicks.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To converse with others in this niche.

Post by Templar »

Okay - posted my recommendation.
Please check out http://www.darksites.net
elsullo
Why do you want to join this forum?: I have an active fantasy life---it's all PLAY.....................

Post by elsullo »

Screw Deadskirts! Hardly anyone worth knowing spends much time there. I have never even registered there because my "Member Number" would instantly be "suspended" for some "infraction" of some obsessive-compulsive, anal-retentive, Napoleon-complexed, snarky fool-with-too-much-free-time, made-up rule.

Sometimes your positive worth can be measured by the shallowness of those who criticize you. As they say in Hollywood, "There's no such thing as BAD publicity!".....................elsullo
Geno
What is your main fetish?: fantasy female death
Why do you want to join this forum?: Because Bluestone asked me to.
Referral: DeadSkirts pre-dates FF and I own deadSkirts. So I know

Elsullo like to Call FF Members Bad Names!!

Post by Geno »

elsullo wrote:Screw Deadskirts! Hardly anyone worth knowing spends much time there. I have never even registered there because my "Member Number" would instantly be "suspended" for some "infraction" of some obsessive-compulsive, anal-retentive, Napoleon-complexed, snarky fool-with-too-much-free-time, made-up rule.

Well, Well, Well, What do we have here? Mr. Elsullo, a reject from DeadSkirts under a new name, on new board. I never kicked you off of DeadSkirts, you left from there on your own because you could handle rules of civility, and could stop calling people names, boy. So you finally admited to hating DeadSkirts, which I suspected all along, and know you think I am a "obesessive-compulsive, anal-retentive, Napoleaon complexed, snarky FOOL". Keep on going down the name calling list , I am in there somewhere!

Are you planning on starting you own fantasy death site Mr. Elsullo? Do you know what it takes? It takes the rules of civility you hate so much, so that people can be protected from your type of behavior. DeadSkirts is bigger that most boards combined, and people crave a nice place where they know being personally attacked, will not be tolerated. You don't see the running away, Elsullo.

Bluestone I don't think that is type of Free Speech you are encouraging here. Calling another member names like that. If you let a person like Mr Elsullo ( an ex-DeadSkirts Member who fled the site his own), troll your board, with the admission that he hates DeadSkirts and sees that a blank check to throw out name calling directly towards your other members. Not only will that repluse me, it will repell others from posting intelligent comments on this thread and board.

My purpose, was to give some long awaited information on Bluestone's latest video (Final Contract). I think I will hold off until this flame war is settled, with Mr. Elsullo.

Geno :mad:
Bluestone
Site Admin

Re: Elsullo like to Call FF Members Bad Names!!

Post by Bluestone »

Geno wrote:
elsullo wrote: ...obsessive-compulsive, anal-retentive, Napoleon-complexed, snarky fool-with-too-much-free-time, made-up rule.

Bluestone I don't think that is type of Free Speech you are encouraging here. Calling another member names like that. If you let a person like Mr Elsullo ( an ex-DeadSkirts Member who fled the site his own), troll your board, with the admission that he hates DeadSkirts and sees that a blank check to throw out name calling directly towards your other members. Not only will that repluse me, it will repell others from posting intelligent comments on this thread and board...

Geno and Elsullo: Free speech on this board should, of course, go hand-in-hand with civility. I can understand that tempers can run high when strong opinions are expressed. Geno, it does not appear that Elsullo was calling you those names. He was describing his opinion of the 'rules' on the DeadSkirts board. That's no worse than your member Mikedoms saying on Deadskirts
Mikedoms wrote: Bluestone - I'm sorry but your actresses and actors can't act their way out of a wet paper bag. I also refuse to buy poorly produced material.
Certainly, if he had called me names, you would have defended me, but he was perfectly within his free speech rights to slander my talented and beautiful cast. Yes, I was mad too, but I guess he, like Elsullo, are entitled to their opinions.

As long as you don't cross the line into name-calling, you are each free to express your opinions and agree to disagree! Free speech after all includes the right to hold opinions that others may not share. I'm certainly not going to police this board so as to curtail free speech.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Geno

Is Bluestone Holding a Grudge?

Post by Geno »

You know Bluestone we could be talking about the eroticism, if any, connected with your latest videos. :D

The good stuff. The real good stuff. Instead here you are defending and person who is calling another one of you member names. :roll:

You seem to be holding a grude because of what a member of DeadSkirts, on that board, about the acting abilities of non members. Specifically your actresses and actors. What if he would have called Bluestone names. Would I defend you? More than that, it would have taken it down. Go over to that board right now, look, you go through hundred of pages of dialouge and debates and you don't see another member calling second member names, unless it is mutual joking. We defend our members, not "objects" and "non-members."

I am disappointed Bluestone, but there is chance to get back on track here. Instead of mindlessly defending Mr. Elusullo, and making up excuses for the name calling towards another FemmeFatalities member (me) as he did, let's settle this right now. I will show you how. I do it ...with one question....

Question for Mr. Elusullo--, when you used the name calling "some obsessive-compulsive, anal-retentive, Napoleon-complexed, snarky fool-with-too-much-free-time, made-up rule." We're you refering to me Geno as person, Mr. Elusullo?

Now Bluestone, all you have to do is wait. Here is what going to happen. Mr. Elusullo is going tell your in face, that he meant that name-calling towards Geno , a member here. Or ,he will deny it and will not repeat it either. Or, Finally, he will simple run away from the issue. Either way, you will get some kind of answer.

In the meantime, and I am appealing to your better nature Bluestone not to support that type of name calling. FF may not be higher in rank than DeadSkirts on the World Wide Web, but compared to other boards, you are much higher in rank per visitor, yet the other have far greater posting traffic in spite of their lower ranks, than FF for the time being, because members want to post in a place where they feel comfortable and will not be personally attacked with bad names and adjectives. Whatever you do in running any type of board you need to stand by your word. If you say you will allow something, then allow it, if you say you will not tolerate something, then don't allow it. That way your members always know where they stand. I am under the impression that I am not be called names as long as I am an active member of FF.

If you encounter this again Bluestone, instead of making up excuses, take the bold step to the truth, just like I did moments ago, and ask the member what did he mean by those bad names. That way, we all can know for sure what was meant.

Sincerely Geno
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

Geno,

I don't think there was any ambiguity in what Elsullo meant nor is there any in your response. Board moderators/owners, site owners and producers, like politicians, are going to take an extra element of criticism because of the decisions they make. The challenge is to identify which parts of the criticisms are valid and to act upon them.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Max: I think you're right. The criticism seemed to be toward the DeadSkirts board. Geno was not personally called any names.

Geno: We will wait for Elsullo's response if any, but you have to make up your mind, my friend. Last time I interceded to try to avoid a flame war between you and another FF member, you took the position that I had over-reacted. Now, you expect me to jump in to defend you because Elsullo has expressed a negative opinion about DeadSkirts. I'm not planning to micro-manage this board. If there is a blatant disregard for the Rules of this board, I will intercede, but otherwise I have to respect everyone's freedom to express their opinions. As for expressing opinions on erotic subject-matter, there are other threads where those comments can be posted. You're not limited to pursuing one topic at a time.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Geno

Is Bluestone is learning....the hard way?

Post by Geno »

Still Waiting.. for Fellow FemmeFatalities member Elsullo
Even no response will be the answer I am looking for from him. Just give him a little time.

By the way, that is the most intellegent thing you've said all day Bluestone. WAIT for "Mr. Elsullo."

Understand this too this Max, and don't, find it offensive, but in order to solve this problem, I am not intested in what you think about Mr. Elsullo intentions. I want to see it with my own eyes from him, Max. In spite of Bluestone's insenstivity, I have just put that member under a great deal of presure to come clean for what he said.

You make a complaint to the owner of this board, try appeal to his better nature, and what he publically states in response to your sincere complaint, is that he is not going to "micro-manage" this board? :roll: Bluestone, you couldn't micro-manage this board if you wanted too. The traffic is so low on this board, any admistrative action you take, it a major one. If the day ever comes that you get high traffic like DS or another board, you will find taking 5 or 6 admistrative actions a week is normal and routine, and no one gets hurt. From taking down inappropiate pictures, to telling a member not to use all CAPITAL letters in his post, to asking a member to give a description of their posted hyperlinked video clips, when they post.

That little flare up with Shootingmad, is the one you should have left alone. Where were your insenstive remarks about "micro-managing" then, Mr. Bluestone? :disapprove: You sure enough jumped in there like it was the end of the world, Bluestone. Don't worry about him now, "Shootingmad" is gone for a while, maybe for good from FF. He doesn't care about FemmeFatalities. That why he spoke up. I'm speaking up today, because I care a lot about this site, but I also have the backing of another site behind me, which I will explain later what that means.

While we wait for Mr. Elsullo to do something Mr. Max and Bluestone, keep in mind, I don't want to hear what you think he meant, because that is not considered proof, and that is not giving a member a chance to speak up for himself. So don't waste your time trying to get around what I set up. It will not work.

Finally another piece of advice for you Mr. Bluestone, that you are going take eventually whether or not you like it not. That just a honest prediction. You can not compare me, Geno, to a regular member here. I am the webmaster of a full function extremely active board in the Adult Female Fetish Genre. No matter how insensitve your remarks, or whatever threats you make toward me, I will always have a full active site to fall back on. Most member don't have that option that I have. So even though everyone sees me taking you on freely, they also see your sutble threats and and your insenstive remarks about complaints as we go along. If they care about this site, they won't stand up and speak their minds, too afraid of what you might let the Elsullo's of the world get away with.

It's only that I have something to fall back on incase you follow through with one of your earlier threats, to ban somebody, or you if you do loose your temper. No one is going to be speaking up around here, unless they don't care about his site (i.e. shoootingmad), or they have the backing to protect them with another site that give them fuller satisfaction, like I do. That no way to way to make members feel. You need to make the average member feel confortable and protect them from name calling, period. Don't use me as an example of speaking up.

The goal , Bluestone, is to someday get regular, everyday, members to feel secure enough to speak up freely here and not members like me (Geno) that have heavy backing behind them to make them almost fearless of you anyway. That day will come, Bluestone only if you are not insenstive to complaints. If it's a complain that you think is too small, then for goodness sake man, come up something better than telling the member you are not going to handle her complaint because of micro-managment labels. That's very poor PR work, even if you were right. :?

Finally, If I did not have DeadSkirts to back me up, I sure would be afraid to speak freely here as I am doing right now, because I care more about FemmeFatalities than any of those rival boards, and I would want to stay.

Geno.

P.S. About not handling one subject at a time.. I sorry, but it doesn't work that way. You can't turn off people like you do, and then turn their happiness back on, like a light switch, Bluestone. You have a serious problem with one members that remains unsolved, sometimes it is a sticking point and you'll get no valuable input, or exchange of ideas on other subjects, because I want to see how this plays out before I get involved in another subject....if I get involved.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Geno, my friend, you miss my point. I didn't say I wouldn't stand up for members who are taken advantage of on this board, but like you say, you are fearless, you are the sole owner of the major message board in this genre, you have a forum from which to get your message out to hundreds of people, you are well able to take care of yourself, as is evident from your lengthy posts, and your calling out of Elsullo in public. You are not in need of my protection on the marginal issue of whether or not Elsullo meant to disrespect you personally. That will be between you and him, as long as both of you respect the Rules and don't let things get too out of hand.

As for other members being afraid to speak their minds here, because they think they won't be protected by the moderators and/or management, that is an incredible leap of logic, my friend. If I let a mere member express his opinion about a powerful board like DeadSkirts, I think it's clear that I'm in favour of free speech, not trying to stifle it.

I admit that I started this thread because I was upset with something that one of your members posted on DS about my videos. I was expressing my right to free speech just as he was. I can't very well say that only webmasters and producers have the right to free speech on these boards. I welcome other opinions, and I doubt that people will be reluctant to express them on this board, since we've always been open to frank discussions from the inception of F.F.

And to set the record straight, Geno, I never threatened to ban you. I interceded to prevent a flame war developing between you and Shootingmad, but it never, ever came to the point of banning anyone. As I recall, I simply interceded and suggested that mutual apologies were in order.

Anyway, you keep the night watch for Elsullo, Eugene :wink:

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com