Superkick: Director's Cut! Back to Regular Price Tonight!

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Superkick: Director's Cut! Back to Regular Price Tonight!

Post by Bluestone »

FX wizard H/D is working on a Director's Cut version of "Superkick". In this version, Superkick is run through several times with a long knife similar to the one used in "The Last Amazon: Director's Cut"! Would there be interest in such a product. "The Last Amazon: Director's Cut" sold quite well. Let me know by posting on this thread. When I get back from vacation, I'll check this thread to see if there's sufficient interest in releasing "Superkick: Director's Cut"!

A sample pic from the video is attached below!

Blue
Attachments
SuperkickStabbedwithsword.jpg
SuperkickStabbedwithsword.jpg (148.75 KiB) Viewed 21304 times
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
rayman
What is your main fetish?: superheroines
Why do you want to join this forum?: To follow Bluestone
Referral: Nicheclips

Re: Superkick: Director's Cut!

Post by rayman »

I would be intereste dbut it may be like The Last Amazon - I want it but as I have the movie already I shall buy it when I eithe rhave spare shekels or there is nothing new out that I fancy.
Creator of Cobalt+Venom, Swiftstrike+Cobra and Lady Death @ shg-media.com and Titan @ Nicheclips.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

A fair comment. Anyone else?

Blue
(from Copenhagen)
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
shnapple
What is your main fetish?: Female Fighting/Combat
Why do you want to join this forum?: Want to see previews of Bluestone Silk Content
Referral: Google I suppose.

Post by shnapple »

I am definitely interested.
dark_moon

Post by dark_moon »

I do like the look of it. but having bought the original i am not sure i would want to be paying full price for what is essentially the same movie with some effects. if there was a way of selling it at a discount for those who bought the original then that would be good. but i guess it would not be easy to prove exactly who did bu the original or not unless you have access to the list of downloads in their genre videos account.
I make photomanips | Custom commissions available, made to your specifications. DM for details.
dbud
What is your main fetish?: I particularly like films/comics/pics where powerful women are brought low. Death thru various methods, primary of which is strangulation, plus assault and even rape are themes I would like to see. Most important though is that the women involved be attractive. I lose interest fast if they aren't.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To trade ideas and see what others interested in these types of fetish videos are thinking and saying.
Referral: Found it by being part of this community. No specific referral. Might have seen is on Deadskirts or by finding the Bluestone site.

Post by dbud »

yeah, I tend to agree with the above comments. paying full price for the same vid with some extra editing seems unfair. I do appreciate the attempt to offer different versions though. if this had been available when it was released I probably would have gone for it and then if someone wanted both versions you could justify them paying twice because its their option. but now, I bought the one that was available so to go back is not to my liking. not sure if you could discount the new version for ppl who've already bought the original and full cost for anyone who hasn't but while I might like the additional edits im not gonna rebuy the same vid again. I like that you offer them and if u keep them at full price I understand but I would rarely be willing to pay again.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Hi All,

I've read all of your comments and understand your concerns. If I had realized before the vids were released that H/D would be available to add these effects, I would have offered the Director's Cut at the same time as the original release. I can search my records to confirm that an individual did buy the original either at the Silk 'N Blood store or at Genre Videos. The problem is to have a way to sell the discounted Director's Cut to only those persons. In light of this difficulty, here is what I propose:
1. I will sell this version to everyone at a discounted price of $8.00... an absolute bargain, especially for those who have not already purchased this video.
2. This discounted offering will be time-limited, and will only be announced on FF, and on no other forum; although details will be posted on my Silk Videos promotional site.
3. Once the time is up, which will probably be a one week period, the Director's Cut version will still be available, but at full price.

What say you? Does that sound reasonable? Should I release it on these terms, or should I simply keep it for my own enjoyment? :love:

Blue

P.S. H/D is working on adding effects to a yet-to-be-released White Angel episode as well as the first episode of the eagerly anticipated Dark Wondra Saga. So, you will be able to get these super effects in the initial offerings of these videos.

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
rayman
What is your main fetish?: superheroines
Why do you want to join this forum?: To follow Bluestone
Referral: Nicheclips

Post by rayman »

I will grab it at the discounted price Blue as I loved the original but I am a GV fan but wil try my hand at SnB LOL!
Any chance of a deal on The Last Amazon Directr's cut as well or perhaps a twin pack?
Creator of Cobalt+Venom, Swiftstrike+Cobra and Lady Death @ shg-media.com and Titan @ Nicheclips.com
dbud
What is your main fetish?: I particularly like films/comics/pics where powerful women are brought low. Death thru various methods, primary of which is strangulation, plus assault and even rape are themes I would like to see. Most important though is that the women involved be attractive. I lose interest fast if they aren't.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To trade ideas and see what others interested in these types of fetish videos are thinking and saying.
Referral: Found it by being part of this community. No specific referral. Might have seen is on Deadskirts or by finding the Bluestone site.

Post by dbud »

Sounds fair to me. I would imagine at this point, anyone who was going to buy the vid at full price would already have done so, so offering the lower price might not take any full price sales at this late date. Plus, it would bring people to your site to buy this vid and then maybe others. For example, I will pick this one up and maybe even another one that I never got around too.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Okay, I'll put it up at the "Silk 'N Blood" store on Friday at the special price!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Re: Superkick: Director's Cut! Only $8 today!

Post by Bluestone »

This special Director's Cut version is now available at: http://www.silknblood.com/store/index.p ... uct&id=545

Only $8.00 today. Prices will increase after this initial promotional sale!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Re: Superkick: Director's Cut! Back to Regular Price Tonight

Post by Bluestone »

We kept the introductory special price of $8.00 in place all weekend for "Enter Superkick: Director's Cut", but tonight the price will be returning to the regular price of $18.00!

Hope everyone who was interested took advantage of this special introductory pricing.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com