Supergirl V: Crowdfunding Campaign is now up

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

jimbobklyn5
What is your main fetish?: Underwater/wetlook Clothed Women aka Super-heroines underwater/wetlook Super-heroine costumes and perils, Super-heroine fighting the villains and etc.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To get more info on upcoming super-heroine web films
Referral: I was search the web to try to find out what was going on with the ultimate super -heroine forums site. It appear that the site has been down for the last day or so. So i didn't know where to get news about future super-heroine film until I found this site. that's why I'm joining, this is sort of like my backup site for superheroine film news.

Post by jimbobklyn5 »

ATTENTION! ATTENTION!
The Crowdfunding Campaign For Supergirl V: Deadly Seduction is now up and running on Indiegogo.
THE DEADLINE IS MARCH 14th @ 2:59am EASTERN STANDARD TIME/MARCH 13th @ 11:59pm PACIFIC STANDARD TIME!
supergirlVorcmapostermake2med.png
supergirlVorcmapostermake2med.png (579.29 KiB) Viewed 27960 times
The budget of this production is projected to be around $1,650 and when it comes to the cost of production. That where you folks come in. So, far me and my fellow writers/project who run this series have begun to save up and put aside about $200 bucks and will continue to do that just in case we don't hit the mark of funds we want to reach in this crowdfunding campaign. But, if we reach our goal which is $1,000 quick in the crowdfunding campaign, Then, the quicker the project will be developed and done. But, I could really use your assistants and some support for this project. I know a lot of folks have enjoyed watching all 4 installments of this series, free on YouTube and in order for us to continue making more installments to the series, we need your financial support and we can definitely use your financial help & support. Your financial support is always greatly appreciated.

To make a donation, click on this link below:
http://igg.me/at/SupergirlV/x/3169026

If you have any questions, Email me: jimbobklyn5@yahoo.com

For more info and updates on this project in the work or to give your opinions...leave your replies here the superheroine forum or on our facebook page.

If you want to make a donation, but don't want to do it through Indiegogo and want to do it through paypal instead, feel free to message me or email me and I'll tell you the details on you can donate for the project through paypal an I'll send you my paypal address.
There will be updates throughout this process. So keep and eye out.
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
jimbobklyn5
What is your main fetish?: Underwater/wetlook Clothed Women aka Super-heroines underwater/wetlook Super-heroine costumes and perils, Super-heroine fighting the villains and etc.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To get more info on upcoming super-heroine web films
Referral: I was search the web to try to find out what was going on with the ultimate super -heroine forums site. It appear that the site has been down for the last day or so. So i didn't know where to get news about future super-heroine film until I found this site. that's why I'm joining, this is sort of like my backup site for superheroine film news.

Post by jimbobklyn5 »

Poster Artwork by Drew Lund...
SupergirlVtrapposterBIG.png
SupergirlVtrapposterBIG.png (4.02 MiB) Viewed 27893 times
SupergirlVDROWNEDposterBIG.png
SupergirlVDROWNEDposterBIG.png (2.29 MiB) Viewed 27893 times
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
jimbobklyn5

Post by jimbobklyn5 »

ATTENTION!, ATTENTION!
We are off to a great and fast start. So far, We have our first contributor to the Supergirl V Crowdfunding Campaign. A donation of $50.00 has been contributed to the Crowdfunding campaign for this fan film. The fan film project crowdfunding campiagn still needs $950 to be fully funded. Your financial support is always greatly appreciated. Remember....
THE DEADLINE IS MARCH 14th @ 2:59am EASTERN STANDARD TIME/MARCH 13th @ 11:59pm PACIFIC STANDARD TIME!

So there is still time to make a contribution to the Supergirl V fan film project. Remember, if we reach our funding goal in the crowdfunding campaign, Then, the quicker the project will be developed and done.

Or message me.

For more info and updates on this project in the work or to give your opinions...leave your replies here or on our facebook page or at the superheroine forum.

The Topic of Supergirl V on The Superheroine forum:
http://superheroineforum.com/viewtopic. ... 143#p93106
There will be updates throughout this process. So keep an eye out.
jimbobklyn5

Post by jimbobklyn5 »

supergirlVposterreveal.png
supergirlVposterreveal.png (1.09 MiB) Viewed 27806 times
supergirlVposterbreakout.png
supergirlVposterbreakout.png (1.19 MiB) Viewed 27806 times
jimbobklyn5

Post by jimbobklyn5 »

SupergirlVbloodylogoPoster.png
SupergirlVbloodylogoPoster.png (1.29 MiB) Viewed 27776 times
SupergirlVKARAPoster.png
SupergirlVKARAPoster.png (1.97 MiB) Viewed 27768 times
jimbobklyn5

Post by jimbobklyn5 »

supergirlVmagazinemovieposterteaser.png
supergirlVmagazinemovieposterteaser.png (1.75 MiB) Viewed 27682 times
Supergirl V: Deadly Seduction....Spring 2015
Magazine covers courtesy of magazineyourself.com
1421365240.1954_1600x2000.jpg.png
1421365240.1954_1600x2000.jpg.png (969.68 KiB) Viewed 27682 times
1421364260.7315_1600x2000.jpg.png
1421364260.7315_1600x2000.jpg.png (1.55 MiB) Viewed 27682 times
jimbobklyn5

Post by jimbobklyn5 »

Supergirl V: Deadly Seduction....Spring 2015
Magazine cover courtesy of fakeazine.com
fakeazine2d.jpg
fakeazine2d.jpg (84.67 KiB) Viewed 27629 times
jimbobklyn5

Post by jimbobklyn5 »

UPDATE: Just to give you folks an update on things. Today, We ordered all the props that we will use in this Supergirl V; Deadly Seduction fan film project. We will receive them between this month and February. We also hope to start ordering the two costumes by the end of February/Early March. We will post up a photo of all the props, once we have received them, so keep an eye out on that.

Or message me here on the forum or on facebook via the project's facebook page.
10264936_1407140852891874_6975372377886438417_n.jpg
10264936_1407140852891874_6975372377886438417_n.jpg (13.93 KiB) Viewed 27506 times
jimbobklyn5

Post by jimbobklyn5 »

supergirlVglassesposter.png
supergirlVglassesposter.png (622.1 KiB) Viewed 27488 times
jimbobklyn5

Post by jimbobklyn5 »

supergirlVglassesposter#2.png
supergirlVglassesposter#2.png (1.25 MiB) Viewed 27429 times
jimbobklyn5

Post by jimbobklyn5 »

sredposter.png
sredposter.png (1.32 MiB) Viewed 27301 times
waterbloodposter.png
waterbloodposter.png (1.78 MiB) Viewed 27301 times
jimbobklyn5

Post by jimbobklyn5 »

supergirlUWcover.png
supergirlUWcover.png (736.89 KiB) Viewed 27207 times
Want to get the latest on the Supergirl V fan film and news on future installments of the series? Also want to get the latest in Supergirl news in general? Then subscribe/like the Supergirl Underwater Peril Fan Film Series Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SupergirlEndurance
supergirlWON5pic.png
supergirlWON5pic.png (698.65 KiB) Viewed 27207 times
or you can like/Subscribe to WON YouTube Network's Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/WONYouTube
jackentposter.png
jackentposter.png (2.17 MiB) Viewed 27207 times
Just a reminder that The Supergirl V fan film project crowdfunding campaign still needs $950 to be fully funded. At the moment, $50.00 has been funded to the campaign to fund this film. Again, Your financial support is always greatly appreciated. Remember....THE DEADLINE IS MARCH 14th @ 2:59am EASTERN STANDARD TIME/MARCH 13th @ 11:59pm PACIFIC STANDARD TIME! So there is still time to make a contribution to the Supergirl V fan film project. Remember, if we reach our funding goal in the crowdfunding campaign, Then, the quicker the project will be developed and done.

Or message me here on Facebook via the project's Facebook page.
jimbobklyn5

UPDATE: Supergirl V: Crowdfunding Campaign is now up

Post by jimbobklyn5 »

UPDATE: Here are the props we have so far. We expect to receive more over the next 2 weeks. We also plan to order both costumes for the film this week..at the moment we are waiting for info on Avi's measurement when it comes to the costume. So stay tune for more updates and progress on Supergirl V.
10929938_319660601565127_1487371293664445438_n.jpg
10929938_319660601565127_1487371293664445438_n.jpg (25.88 KiB) Viewed 27158 times
10323983_361640650705847_6802517271871675919_n.jpg
10323983_361640650705847_6802517271871675919_n.jpg (32.59 KiB) Viewed 27158 times
jimbobklyn5

UPDATE: Supergirl V: CASTING CHANGE

Post by jimbobklyn5 »

ATTENTION! ATTENTION!

We are making a talent casting change for the "Agent I-270" character in Supergirl V. Once, we find a replacement to play Agent I-270, we will break it to you.
IncrediblesLogo.png
IncrediblesLogo.png (18.15 KiB) Viewed 27146 times
jimbobklyn5

Supergirl V: CASTING CHANGE UPDATE

Post by jimbobklyn5 »

Hello again, folks. I hope to make an official announcement between today or tomorrow on the new actress that will play Agent I-270 in Supergirl V. So stand by for that info.