"White Angel 16" (Lynda) is RELEASED!

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

"White Angel 16" (Lynda) is RELEASED!

Post by Director B »

Anyone want to see another White Angel? Do let us know.
Attachments
Danica still.jpg
Danica still.jpg (896.55 KiB) Viewed 38790 times
rayman
What is your main fetish?: superheroines
Why do you want to join this forum?: To follow Bluestone
Referral: Nicheclips

Re: "White Angel 15" (Danica) is RELEASED!

Post by rayman »

Director B wrote:Anyone want to see another White Angel? Do let us know.
YES!
Would love to see a NEW WA with Krystal or Lynda BUT I will NEVER tire of seeing Yvonne
Creator of Cobalt+Venom, Swiftstrike+Cobra and Lady Death @ shg-media.com and Titan @ Nicheclips.com
LTerry

Post by LTerry »

Director B,

Yes, very much yes. Danica is amazing, and I would love to see her in another White Angel film.

Since we're voicing our opinions on it, I'd like to see Danica end up facedown after one of her "deaths." All the scenes emphasize her admittedly magnificent breasts, but I think we ignore her equally magnificent backside, which is so nicely outlined in that outfit.

I'd like to see Danica strangled (as usual), but at least once, for that strangling to be while she's on her knees with her assailant strangling her from behind. This will allow us to get a good look at her face and her breasts as they thrust forward and strain against her costume as she struggles. Then, when she's dead (or deadish, is the case with the White Angels), her assailant releases her to collapse forward onto her stomach. Then we pan over her body and emphasize her ass and legs from different angles.

Alternatively, any method of death after which she ends up facedown would be wonderful. We almost got to see more of her backside after she was stabbed with the sword in the last production, but not quite. If she had pitched forward instead of back, even if she were rolled over afterwards, that would have been amazing.

Essentially, this would be almost exactly like Agent August's death in Darkwing 6 - Who Rules the Night?, but with the lovely Danica.

Also, it would be nice if this scene took place in a location with better lighting, perhaps some natural lighting. As was the case in Darkwing 6, the black costume in that enclosed room meant that it was almost impossible to make out the details of her body as she lay on the ground. I'd really like to be able to see more details of the way that suit hugs the body in the natural light and not simply what is almost a sexy shadow or outline on the floor.

Thanks for asking the question and for allowing me to voice my thoughts. I love these productions and really enjoy Danica's work.

Best,

LT
saxovtr
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: Want to see UKSG stuff
Referral: Bluestonesilk

Post by saxovtr »

Yes would love to see another WA but I'd like to see a new actress take the reigns.

Lynda would be my personal choice.... a homage to Final Assignment would be cool which remains one of my favourite Bluestone movies ever!
ithurts909
What is your main fetish?: one piece swimsuit
Why do you want to join this forum?: i love super heroines!
Referral: google

Post by ithurts909 »

Director B wrote:Anyone want to see another White Angel? Do let us know.
oh for sure! :yes:

and as usual, I'd say in that white top, mini skirt and heels, and peril against guys. that'd be a dream come true... :love:
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Another White Angel? Oh yes please!!! :clap:
Director B

Post by Director B »

Thanks for all your comments, what kind of peril would you like to see in the new ones, LTerry has already expressed his wants, would you like to see a shoot out this time, do you still want strangling as the main demise or something else, who would you like to see as a new White Angel? The future of the White Angel series is in your hands.
Attachments
WA poster all agents 2.jpg
WA poster all agents 2.jpg (685.51 KiB) Viewed 38566 times
rayman
What is your main fetish?: superheroines
Why do you want to join this forum?: To follow Bluestone
Referral: Nicheclips

Post by rayman »

Director B

I actually picked the very first WA last night, very enjoyable, think I picked up the series at about number 7.

I echo the thoughts about lighting I really do prefer a lighter setting so the lovely ladies can be seen.

My preferences would be a shooting BUT a prolonged wicked one by the viillain, a pause between each shot allowing WA to regen a little then as she is about to come forward another shot staggers her back, subsequent shots would drop her to her knee as she struggles to carry until a reload gun fires a quick 3 or 4 rounds to finish WA.

I am also a huge fan of the blouse, mini skirt and heels but would love to see a more "agent" like WA perhaps something similar to Mink who would also be a hot choice.

I would also go for a home invasion scene involving underwear or a scene where clothes destruction/removal left the WA showing of her amazing body.
Attachments
Mink%2B1_n.jpg
Mink%2B1_n.jpg (46.75 KiB) Viewed 38550 times
Creator of Cobalt+Venom, Swiftstrike+Cobra and Lady Death @ shg-media.com and Titan @ Nicheclips.com
xj900uk
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies

Post by xj900uk »

I'd like a good catty wrestling match between a White Angel and an evil female assassin from REMO involving claws, scratching and eye-gouging please... Culminating in a strangling with bare hands.... :twisted:
Doesn't matter who wins, although it would be nice to have a White Angel on top for once...
Director B

Post by Director B »

We are listening - so pitch up people!
dragonlleo
What is your main fetish?: I've a strangle/choking fetish.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I wanna know about strangle fetish videos.
Referral: Google search.

Post by dragonlleo »

Well, here is my opinion...

I always understand that the focus in WA series was strangling, and I'm a fan of this series due this.

Other perils are ok, but I think that the defeat or death of a WA agent only can happen through strangulation or something like that.

About models, I would like to see the gorgeous Gem Jones, Kira Black, Mink or Tee Jay in role. And, of course, Yvonne... ALWAYS!!!

And, yes, a new WA chapter always will be welcome!!! :clap:
xj900uk

Post by xj900uk »

Could you also do a dunk drowning in a White Angel movie, even if it's not a fatal one?
Director B

Post by Director B »

dragonlleo wrote:Well, here is my opinion...

I always understand that the focus in WA series was strangling, and I'm a fan of this series due this.

Other perils are ok, but I think that the defeat or death of a WA agent only can happen through strangulation or something like that.

About models, I would like to see the gorgeous Gem Jones, Kira Black, Mink or Tee Jay in role. And, of course, Yvonne... ALWAYS!!!

Gem Jones is really hard to get back as she is, I do believe studying at the moment, Kira Black doesn't want to do any more, Mink is a possibility as is Tee Jay, Yvonne yes, she is a very permanent residence of the Bluestone family as is Danica.
Director B

Post by Director B »

xj900uk wrote:Could you also do a dunk drowning in a White Angel movie, even if it's not a fatal one?
We don't do that, sorry but our actresses are very much against it as it was discussed before. Sorry again, I'm sure there's other production companies out there that will please your dunk drowning fetish.
saxovtr
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: Want to see UKSG stuff
Referral: Bluestonesilk

Post by saxovtr »

Director B wrote:
dragonlleo wrote:Well, here is my opinion...

Gem Jones is really hard to get back as she is, I do believe studying at the moment, Kira Black doesn't want to do any more, Mink is a possibility as is Tee Jay, Yvonne yes, she is a very permanent residence of the Bluestone family as is Danica.

And how about Lynda??? ;)

Remind me who Tee Jay is?