"Supernova 12: Secrets" is NOW RELEASED!

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

"Supernova 12: Secrets" is NOW RELEASED!

Post by Bluestone »

Well, Supernova Prime is about to meet Supernova, but it is a not the Supernova that you were expecting!

Brace yourself as we reveal a new Supergirl-styled Supernova as played by super sexy Melanie Dunne! What are the Supernova secrets that are revealed in this pivotal episode? Well, they include the revelation of Supernova's secret identity during a live TV broadcast... but there is much, much more revealed as to who Supernova is, why she's on our planet, and why she has taken on this new look! Don't miss "Supernova 12: Secrets"! It is as much of a blockbuster as "Supernova 11: Prime Directive"... but EVEN MORE... as Supernova and Supernova Prime lock in battle with one another!

Supernova Secrets still 1.jpg
Supernova Secrets still 1.jpg (722.31 KiB) Viewed 35545 times
Supernova Secrets still 5.jpg
Supernova Secrets still 5.jpg (674.49 KiB) Viewed 35545 times
So, where is Danica? Well, she does make a brief cameo appearance in this video, but it will be her last appearance. We were set to shoot with her when she announced that she was retiring, not just from the Supernova series, but from modeling and acting completely. Sadly, she has already taken down all of her modeling websites, and has struck out on a completely unrelated career. So, the Danica run on Supernova can now be considered Classic episodes. Get them all while you can.

Fortunately, we were able to sign hot actress Melanie Dunne to take our maiden of steel to new levels of greatness! She's blonde, she's beautiful, and she IS Supernova!

I've seen the future of Supernova, and it is AWESOME!

Blue[/color][/size]
:supes:
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
daredevil16
What is your main fetish?: back breakers
Why do you want to join this forum?: Im a big fan of supernova, darkling and mostly dark widow
Referral: I like the super heroine genre

Re: "Supernova 12: Secrets" is coming soon!

Post by daredevil16 »

It is so sad that Danica is retiring but I respect her decision. She played the maiden of steel incredibly well. On the bright side this new actress also looks great. So excited to see supernovas identity revealed on live tv. That will be a very intersting dynamic you guys haven't done before. The fact that we know who she is will make her defeat even more dramatic. It makes me more excited for the fall shoot where you plan to do the broken supernova episode. :supes:
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

So sad to hear that Danica is retiring, Bluestone :( Any chance you can tempt her back for the odd cameo or guest appearance? It would be great if you could, literally to hand over the Nova batton to the next young girl...
Or, failing that, use the odd piece of spare footage that ended up on the cutting room floor in a future eppy?
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

Supernova 12: Secrets

Coming soon!

So what do you think of our new Supernova looks wise, prefer Danica? Comments please :-)
Attachments
Supernova Secrets still 9.jpg
Supernova Secrets still 9.jpg (653.25 KiB) Viewed 35344 times
Supernova Secrets still 10.jpg
Supernova Secrets still 10.jpg (670.82 KiB) Viewed 35344 times
daredevil16
Why do you want to join this forum?: Im a big fan of supernova, darkling and mostly dark widow

Post by daredevil16 »

I slightly prefer danica but this new girl seems like she is ready to take up the mantel and is drop dead gorgeous herself
Mehlauge
What is your main fetish?: upskirt, but preferebly no pantyhose
no death fetish
Why do you want to join this forum?: some images not shown for unregistered users
Referral: google, search for bluestone white angel images

Post by Mehlauge »

Does the new Supernove have bare legs? Would be really good to have a superheroine that does not wear tights! (Upskirt views would also be much sexier - no seems and differently colored regions close to panties)
Maybe there is also a chance for a belly top Supernova in future? :P
rayman
What is your main fetish?: superheroines
Why do you want to join this forum?: To follow Bluestone
Referral: Nicheclips

Post by rayman »

Director B wrote:Supernova 12: Secrets

Coming soon!

So what do you think of our new Supernova looks wise, prefer Danica? Comments please :-)
The new Supernova certainly looks the part so I am excited to see how she stack sup on screen, it is always tough when a loved actress/character changes.

Must just say again how blown away I am by Melody as Supernova Prime looks like Supernova 12 is going to be well SUPER!
Creator of Cobalt+Venom, Swiftstrike+Cobra and Lady Death @ shg-media.com and Titan @ Nicheclips.com
gavin monroe
What is your main fetish?: Strangling, preferably spy girls or assassins.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To be able to see stills of the fetish video's.
Referral: Deadskirts.

Post by gavin monroe »

Oh that is sad news indeed, will miss Danica very much, by far my favorite one. But good luck to her.

The new one looks very lovely.

By the way in Danica's cameo, is it to kill her character off forever?
hotstrangler
What is your main fetish?: strangling women
Why do you want to join this forum?: lots of interest with the fetish
Referral: internet

Post by hotstrangler »

she is perfect!
twd32
What is your main fetish?: Superheroines in peril. Supergirl, in particular.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I visit regularly, but I just have to register to comment on the new Supernova! :)
Referral: Probably search engine. Don't know. Been lurking for years.

Post by twd32 »

OMG! Based on these images, the new girl is stunning! If she's anywhere near as good an actress as she has good looks, you have (another) winner on your hands!

Still, I'm sad to see Danica go, she was almost flawless. The only thing I wish she had done differently was smile more. I figure Supernova for someone so confident in her superiority that she's (initially) amused by a confrontation, starting out smiling condescendingly, confident in her presence (and boy, did she have that!) rather than sternly barking orders like she had something to prove. I hope the new girl is a softer touch.

Haven't picked up any of the new releases, but I mean to, as soon as I get a grip on this bitcoin thing..
Beowulf
What is your main fetish?: One sided defeat of a super heroine. Especially if she's simply over matched rather than tricked.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I love Bluestone films
Referral: Bluestone videos led me here.

Post by Beowulf »

Wow, great day! Melody is incredible! Love her!

Aw, sad day! Danica is leaving! Love her!

Wow, great day! New girl, Melanie appearing on the scene! ... Waiting to see...

BTW - I don't know if I'm in the minority, or if I'm in the majority, but I prefer the panty hose on my heroine. I guess growing up with 70's Wonder Woman and Daisy Duke... I don't know....

Anyhow, Melody has great legs, really fit looking. Are we going to get a preview picture of Melanie that shows her from the waist down? Or do we have to wait for the release of the video?
nekosan1
What is your main fetish?: erotic death
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a former member
Referral: It was so long ago I have forgotten

Post by nekosan1 »

Melody looks every inch the Super Hero ! :yes:

Nekosan
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

Supernova 12: Secrets

Coming soon!
Attachments
Supernova Secrets still 11.jpg
Supernova Secrets still 11.jpg (703.53 KiB) Viewed 34776 times
daredevil16

Post by daredevil16 »

Trailer coming soon?
Solomon123
What is your main fetish?: death stares
Why do you want to join this forum?: to stay updated with releases
Referral: recommend by fetish website

Post by Solomon123 »

Will there be a death stare in this video?