Melody Sky Fan Club!

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Would you contribute to get a Melody Sky video shot?

Would you contribute $25 up front?
32%
Would you contribute $50 up front?
26%
Would you contribute $100 up front?
21%
Would you contribute $200 up front?
11%
Would you contribute $500 up front?
No votes
Would you contribute more than $500 up front?
5%
Would you contribute nothing up front?
5%

Total votes: 19

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Melody Sky Fan Club!

Post by Bluestone »

Chet3488 wrote:So, there’s all this talk about Melanie taking over for Danica, and she certainly deserves attention, both for taking over a role from a legend and for her incredible hotness in her own right.

However, I have to say at this point I’m a bigger fan of Melody Sky. It’s only my opinion but I think she’s sensational. That toned athletic body, sexy face, acting skill, she’s awesome. Will she be doing more than just a cameo? Will she be defeated in this episode? Will she take a humiliating defeat? Will she be in future episodes?
Melody Sky will certainly be appearing in more than just a cameo. She and Supernova will battle for about half the video, and Supernova Prime will prevail. As to whether or not she returns, that depends on sales and fan requests. Melody is willing to reprise the role of Supernova Prime, or even take on another heroine role. Time and sales will tell!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Kaneda73
What is your main fetish?: My main fetish is a boot/superheroine fetish. I don't really have a death fetish but enjoy the struggle for survival, the never giving up.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Related to the main fetish question, most superheroines wear boots and struggle against some obstacle/opponent. This site subscribes to that and has some of, if not THE hottest heroines around.
Referral: A link from another site

Re: "Supernova 12: Secrets" is coming soon!

Post by Kaneda73 »

I agree with Chet4388. I am anxious for more marvelous Melody as well and will do my part to hasten her return as Supernova Prime. What other heroine role is she interested in?
daredevil16
What is your main fetish?: back breakers
Why do you want to join this forum?: Im a big fan of supernova, darkling and mostly dark widow
Referral: I like the super heroine genre

Re: "Supernova 12: Secrets" is coming soon!

Post by daredevil16 »

I hope she returns she is great! And glad to know supernova suffers defeat. When supernova loses we win :)
Bluestone
Site Admin

Re: Melody Sky Fan Club!

Post by Bluestone »

I split this topic off from the "Supernova 12: Secrets" thread in order to allow Melody Sky fans to talk about the potential for her to return in future videos either as Supernova Prime or as another character... or both.
Supernova Prime Directive Still 7.jpg
Supernova Prime Directive Still 7.jpg (837.01 KiB) Viewed 29627 times
So, let's continue this discussion here.

Melody would also be interested in talking up the Dark Widow mantle now that Claire has departed. Any thoughts on that possibility?

Blue[/color][/size]
:supes:
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
twd32
What is your main fetish?: Superheroines in peril. Supergirl, in particular.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I visit regularly, but I just have to register to comment on the new Supernova! :)
Referral: Probably search engine. Don't know. Been lurking for years.

Post by twd32 »

More Melody Sky? Yes, please!
Swmexi
What is your main fetish?: Superheroine death
Why do you want to join this forum?: To post
Referral: Google

Post by Swmexi »

Bluestone wrote:I split this topic off from the "Supernova 12: Secrets" thread in order to allow Melody Sky fans to talk about the potential for her to return in future videos either as Supernova Prime or as another character... or both.
Supernova Prime Directive Still 7.jpg
So, let's continue this discussion here.

Melody would also be interested in talking up the Dark Widow mantle now that Claire has departed. Any thoughts on that possibility?

Blue[/color][/size]

How about her in an Elektra (comics version) or Psylocke style outfit?
Kaneda73
What is your main fetish?: My main fetish is a boot/superheroine fetish. I don't really have a death fetish but enjoy the struggle for survival, the never giving up.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Related to the main fetish question, most superheroines wear boots and struggle against some obstacle/opponent. This site subscribes to that and has some of, if not THE hottest heroines around.
Referral: A link from another site

Post by Kaneda73 »

Hmmm...I could see her taking on the Dark Widow character. Claire was amazing but Melody would be equally spectacular. She has the presence/attitude to pull it off magnificently. I could also see her as a Mary Marvel type but I think it's too close to the Supernova realm.

As for future Supernova Prime scenarios(with cast/crew safety and cost considerations), would it be possible to recreate the "Kryptonite around the neck pool scene" from Superman The Movie or some version of it?
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

Kaneda73 wrote:Hmmm...I could see her taking on the Dark Widow character. Claire was amazing but Melody would be equally spectacular. She has the presence/attitude to pull it off magnificently. I could also see her as a Mary Marvel type but I think it's too close to the Supernova realm.

As for future Supernova Prime scenarios(with cast/crew safety and cost considerations), would it be possible to recreate the "Kryptonite around the neck pool scene" from Superman The Movie or some version of it?
Well Kaneda73, we tend not to cast an actress that's established as a character as another Super heroine unless it's part of the storyline like Deadkill being Blackbird. When Melody does come back it will be as the sexy Supernova Prime.
Attachments
Supernova Prime Directive Still 6.jpg
Supernova Prime Directive Still 6.jpg (761.58 KiB) Viewed 29547 times
rayman
What is your main fetish?: superheroines
Why do you want to join this forum?: To follow Bluestone
Referral: Nicheclips

Post by rayman »

I am also blown away by Melody and Blue already knows as I pm'd him after I bought the Supernova Prime video.

I totally agree with Chet4388 Melody is sensational, I loved how she looked in civilian guise restrained her physical look is stunning and she can act too.

I can safely say any Melody video is an instant buy for me and if there is going to be a fan club sign me up :pc:

Any further roles would be wonderful, a White Angel appearance seems to be an easy slot in and a whole new character for Melody woul dbe the best thing since Dark Wondra
Creator of Cobalt+Venom, Swiftstrike+Cobra and Lady Death @ shg-media.com and Titan @ Nicheclips.com
Beowulf
What is your main fetish?: One sided defeat of a super heroine. Especially if she's simply over matched rather than tricked.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I love Bluestone films
Referral: Bluestone videos led me here.

Post by Beowulf »

My opinion is that Melody is the person to remain a “SuperNova-type” character. I’d like to see her remain as SuperNova Prime. She has such an athletic and toned body (especially those legs and glutes. WOW!) I think she’s easily the most believable as a powerful alien protector of Earth. I’d request that she remains in the same SuperNova Prime character, but I'd prefer her to have her own story arch. (Like Dark Wondra)
Beowulf
What is your main fetish?: One sided defeat of a super heroine. Especially if she's simply over matched rather than tricked.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I love Bluestone films
Referral: Bluestone videos led me here.

Post by Beowulf »

With regard to Melanie as the new SuperNova. I think she’ll be great. Melanie is beautiful, but in much more of a slender super-model type of way.

Melody, on the other hand, became my favorite right away because of her an incredible toned athletic look. For my money I’m hoping Melody does another SuperNova Prime movie in which she comes up against an unbeatable foe. One who can totally dominate. I’d prefer a villain so powerful he/she doesn’t need kryptonite, or red-sun-radiation, or weakening mist, he/she is just more powerful. (Kinda like how SuperNova/Danica used to be able to blast Dark Wondra around unless DW used her special green eyes.) This super powerful villain could knock SuperNova Prime through walls, hit her with steel pipes, crush cinderblocks over her head, etc… SuperNova Prime wouldn’t know how to deal with a villain so incredibly powerful.

Seeing that super-fit, super-sexy SuperNova Prime on the wrong end of a one-sided beat-down would be phenomenal. Made all the sexier by Melody’s toned athletic look. Finishing Melody after a lop-sided battle would make the villain as scary as any you guys have had since the early videos of Mace. Carrying SuperNova Prime’s (Melody’s) body off over the shoulder of a super powerful villain (of course showing off Melody’s ridiculously hot legs and glutes) would be a sensationally sexy way to end a bluestone video.
twd32
What is your main fetish?: Superheroines in peril. Supergirl, in particular.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I visit regularly, but I just have to register to comment on the new Supernova! :)
Referral: Probably search engine. Don't know. Been lurking for years.

Post by twd32 »

Chet3488 wrote:For my money I’m hoping Melody does another SuperNova Prime movie in which she comes up against an unbeatable foe. One who can totally dominate. I’d prefer a villain so powerful he/she doesn’t need kryptonite, or red-sun-radiation, or weakening mist, he/she is just more powerful. [...] Finishing Melody after a lop-sided battle would make the villain as scary as any you guys have had since the early videos of Mace. Carrying SuperNova Prime’s (Melody’s) body off over the shoulder of a super powerful villain (of course showing off Melody’s ridiculously hot legs and glutes) would be a sensationally sexy way to end a bluestone video.
What Chet said! :clap:

And in a later episode, have the same villain come after Supernova/Melanie. Having the less experienced Supernova go up against the monster who destroyed Supernova Prime.. perfect setup!
Foolish Mortal
What is your main fetish?: My favorite heroine is Supergirl and I like to see my heroines in perilous situation. I enjoy upskirts, low blows (should be a devastating move just repeated cheap shots) and seeing the heroine win. Supernova is by far the best Supergirl type character in the Genre.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I would like to share my opinions in what I would like to see in your films. You listen to the customer and produce excellent material.
Referral: I found out about your website through the Superheroine Forum. You have a link to you site under a Supernova thread. I go by the same username on that website. I sent you an email a while back to get permission to buy a video through Genre videos? It was a while back, but we did communicate.

Post by Foolish Mortal »

Hello, I hope there is room in the Bluestone Universe for both heroines. Melody was outstanding in her debut. I would gladly support future SuperNova Prime episodes.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Foolish Mortal wrote:Hello, I hope there is room in the Bluestone Universe for both heroines. Melody was outstanding in her debut. I would gladly support future SuperNova Prime episodes.
There is indeed room for two Supernova-type characters in the Bluestone universe... just like there is room for Wondra, Dark Wondra and Ultrawoman. :)

We will see if we can put together a Supernova Prime series featuring a beatdown such as suggested earlier in this thread, provided the fans here would support a Supernova Prime series as well as our main Supernova series.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

With Melody Sky as Supernova Prime the sky's the limit - see what I did there? :-)... What do you know from funny you bastard! https://youtu.be/x5h1tEZ3kFM

LOL!
Attachments
Supernova Prime Directive Still 37.jpg
Supernova Prime Directive Still 37.jpg (673.91 KiB) Viewed 16877 times