What Favourite Movie Scene Would You Like to See Re-created?

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

What Favourite Movie Scene Would You Like to See Re-created?

Post by Bluestone »

As you probably know by now, I have done a custom based upon the Nancy Kovack death scene in "The Silencers". Now, of course, it isn't exactly the same as the original, and character names and dialogue has been altered to avoid copyright infringement, but here is my question to all members, and my individual answer:

If you could re-create just one cinematic female death scene, which one would it be? Please provide a brief description of the scene together with the changes that you'd make to the scene in the re-creation.

My answer: "I Jury"!!! Mike Hammer is embracing and kissing a hot babe, much like in "The Silencers" (surprise, surprise), when she prepares to shoot him. Instead, when there's the sound of a gun firing, and both of them have a shocked look on their face, it is the babe who goes down, Hammer's smoking gun still hidden in the pocket of his trenchcoat. There is another version of this scene from the Mike Hammer TV series starring Stacey Keech. I think it's called 'Dead Pigeon' which I think is even sexier.

The change that I would make would be to cast Petra as the femme fatale and Blue as Hammer. I would have her wounded by the gun blast. Then, as she collapses to the floor, trying to stem the bleeding from her belly, I would simply pull out the smoking gun, say, "Surprise, sweetheart!" and shoot her twice in and near her left (or right) nipple, killing her almost instantly. Then, I would kneel down, give her unmarred breast a squeeze, and say in parting, "Shame! You would have been the best lay this guy had ever had." Then, I'd rise and walk away, leaving her beautiful body lying sprawled on the floor in a widening pool of blood.

Your turn....

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
shootingmad

Re: What Favourite Movie Scene Would You Like to See Re-created?

Post by shootingmad »

Bonnie and Clyde...

but I`d do it without the car, or at least I`d focus her a lot closer.
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

I would love to see Petra in the "I, the Jury" scene-naked and you can guess where I'd like to see the first bullet go. One thing I really liked about the book version is that Charlotte knew where the bullet would hit her. Your version sounds close to that, Blue. You should do it when she films with you this spring.
gold

Post by gold »

Blue really like your concept and targets in this creative remake.Petra does great acting in prolonged crawling or staggering scenes,gets my vote. Also would like to see a remake of the KILLING with Petra .The climatic dialog in this Stanley Kramer movie is really made for a Petra cold deceptive roll Tommy Gun was thinking of doing a custom . Sure its on G mans site. This one has the audiance routing for her double crossing demise..These classics need the Blue Hitckock treatment'''
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Hey Guys and Dolls,

This doesn't have to be a Silk Videos thread. I meant it to be a general question. Whether I do these re-makes or not... and I may, if you had the choice, what cinematic scene would you like to have redone, whether it's by an erotic death fetish producer, by Hollywood, or otherwise. I'm just interested in what scenes you think are the best, but could be better with a few changes :D

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
The Stalker

Post by The Stalker »

Great question!

I would love to re-create the final female death scene from the movie "The Hollywood Strangler Meets The Skidrow Slasher" where the killer strangles Carolyn Brandt in a chair with his bare hands while she stabs him with a knife, and then spins the chair around and around until it finally comes to a slow stop.....i just love that scene!

The change that i would make is instead of the victim stabbing the strangler as she's being killed, she reaches for a knife on the desk but is not quite able to reach it or she accidentally knocks it off the desk onto the floor where she is unable to get to it.
Nothing feels better than a soft female neck in your hands!
circum95

Post by circum95 »

The mass killing at the end of 'Zardoz'. All victims female, all of them naked and the six shooters replaced by tommy guns.
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

Bluestone wrote:

This doesn't have to be a Silk Videos thread. I meant it to be a general question. Blue
Blue,
The reason I suggested that you do the shoot with Petra is because you have one thing that most of us don't have--the opportunity to do so. Lucky bum!! :D

In both movie versions of I, the Jury the directors really screwed the ending up. In the first version with Peggy Castle, they couldn't do the nudity because of the censors--but in the more recent version (27 years ago) they could have done the nudity, they could have used a blonde actress, they could have kept the setting in the 50s etc. and blew it all the way around. I'd just like to see the scene done "right".
Big O
What is your main fetish?: deadskirts
Why do you want to join this forum?: deadskirts
Referral: forums

Post by Big O »

Evi Rigano in The 10th Victim and Raffaella Carra in Von Ryan's Express would definately be on the list!

O
Sams

Post by Sams »

The movie "Don't Answer the Phone".
The scene, where the model and her roommate are strangeled by the killer posing as photographer.
Blue Ribbon

Post by Blue Ribbon »

Frenzy strangling scene is my favorite...of course!!! :mrgreen:

Oh...Tea Leoni replacing Barbara Leigh-Hunt would be perfect.

:clap: :cool:

WOW...I'd LOVE to see a tie squeezin'slowly the Tea soft neck....hmmmm.... :cool:
speak376

Post by speak376 »

i would like to see an up to date version of bonnie and clyde
slasherdude9999

Post by slasherdude9999 »

Anyone out there see "A Stranger is Watching"? It's got Kate Mulgrew and Rip Torn in it. For those who haven't seen it the plot is this: Criminal kidnaps a girl and a woman and takes them hostage in the maze of grand central station. Long story short, he only needs the girl so he attempts to kill the woman (Kate Mulgrew) when she gets to be too much trouble, escape attempts, etc. ATTEMPTS to kill. Bah. I think between this or Red Sonja it was my first introduction to mainstream cinematic snuff. But Kate's scene remains very special to me because of her reactions of disbelief as she is dragged into another embrace with the dangerous criminal and while she's kissing him he picks up a screw driver he'd been using to tinker a bomb that would go off if they tried to escape again and he puts the screw driver right into her belly. Not dead center and a bit high (I think he was going for the liver or a kidney) but good enough for me and hey I wasn't picky in those days of youth :P Unfortunately in both the book and the movie she lives (in the book a different character got the stabbing).
MY scene would be with Meredith standing in for Kate, taking the hit dead center and a bit lower and dying but not before she suffered and writhed on the ground and begged and took a long time to die.
hucklebury

Post by hucklebury »

slasherdude9999 wrote:Anyone out there see "A Stranger is Watching"? It's got Kate Mulgrew and Rip Torn in it. For those who haven't seen it the plot is this: Criminal kidnaps a girl and a woman and takes them hostage in the maze of grand central station. Long story short, he only needs the girl so he attempts to kill the woman (Kate Mulgrew) when she gets to be too much trouble, escape attempts, etc. ATTEMPTS to kill. Bah. I think between this or Red Sonja it was my first introduction to mainstream cinematic snuff. But Kate's scene remains very special to me because of her reactions of disbelief as she is dragged into another embrace with the dangerous criminal and while she's kissing him he picks up a screw driver he'd been using to tinker a bomb that would go off if they tried to escape again and he puts the screw driver right into her belly. Not dead center and a bit high (I think he was going for the liver or a kidney) but good enough for me and hey I wasn't picky in those days of youth :P Unfortunately in both the book and the movie she lives (in the book a different character got the stabbing).
MY scene would be with Meredith standing in for Kate, taking the hit dead center and a bit lower and dying but not before she suffered and writhed on the ground and begged and took a long time to die.
Yes Dude, i agree with you. This scene really knocked my socks off. Never thought Kate would receive this kind of treatment. And Rip gave the screwdriver a nice little twist while he taunts her. Ms. Mulgrew is ok but I would substitute someone more appealing, like Paricia Arquette or Madonna and with a knife just above the belt pushed in so far he lifts her off her feet dangling in mid air with the surprised look. Is that expecting too much?
bap

Post by bap »

I would like to see a remake of the Black Belly of the Trantula. Especially the parts where the wires are pushed into the back of the girls necks and their eyes go lifeless.