"Supernova 19: In Darkest Night" - NOW RELEASED!

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

"Supernova 19: In Darkest Night" - NOW RELEASED!

Post by Bluestone »

Hey All,

We are putting together our August shoot which will star Rebecca Mason as Supernova!

NOTE: This episode will now star Natasha instead of Rebecca!
Supernova 17 Split Personality still 7.jpg
Supernova 17 Split Personality still 7.jpg (905.89 KiB) Viewed 25173 times
This will be a girl-on-girl action video where she takes on Nightshade as played by sexy Samantha (Sam) Wilde!
Darkwing Shade of Darkness still 11.jpg
Darkwing Shade of Darkness still 11.jpg (636.22 KiB) Viewed 25173 times
Nightshade is sent to take the defeated Supernova into captivity, but Supernova recovers just enough to put up a fight. Nightshade is prepared with Novanite gas to even the playing field, and the girls go at it. This will be a shooting. In the Extreme version, Supernova will be shot several times and die after a lot of sexy writhing. In the Peril version, the bullets will bounce off Supernova's chest and impact Nightshade, who will die a similar death.

Now, we need to hear from you, the fans! What other elements do you want in this video, taking into account the basic storyline above?

Blue[/color][/size]
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
ranger87
What is your main fetish?: Superheroines, but strangulation/death is also one of my interests. Fantasy, of course. I'd never wish violence on real people.
Why do you want to join this forum?: This seems to be a forum dedicated to erotic death. I'm interested in reading topics, and occationally posting.
Referral: Found it by a google search.

Re: "Supernova 19: In Darkest Night" - What Do You Want To S

Post by ranger87 »

Apologies, I'll be passing on this one. No disrespect to Rebecca, but she just isn't my cup of tea. I'll be back around next time Natasha pops up for a video.
The Honey Badger
What is your main fetish?: Not Available
Why do you want to join this forum?: Not Available
Referral: Not Available

Post by The Honey Badger »

As much as I favor Rebecca as Supernova, none of my preferential sub-elements really fit into the current synopsis due to the inclusion of a villainess. Is the outline already set in stone or would you be receptive to changing the storyline through custom-like contributions? If you're open to the idea, I'd be willing to throw in several hundred USD to see my previously requested list of elements from the Lynda custom.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

The Honey Badger wrote:As much as I favor Rebecca as Supernova, none of my preferential sub-elements really fit into the current synopsis due to the inclusion of a villainess. Is the outline already set in stone or would you be receptive to changing the storyline through custom-like contributions? If you're open to the idea, I'd be willing to throw in several hundred USD to see my previously requested list of elements from the Lynda custom.
We'll keep this is mind, but I'm sure there are lots of f vs. f fans out there... or are there?

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
cs71
What is your main fetish?: Hose & Chl

No death fetish
Why do you want to join this forum?: I like superheroines
Referral: through superheroine forum

Post by cs71 »

Blue
I think you know what i want to see. Id like to see a similar rough chloro done when Black Widow chloroed Wondra. She re-applied the cloth as she was coming to. This scene was one of your best, would of been even better with a smaller cloth. This works well with the F vs F scenario as you've already done. Please make it happen. And with those long legs of Rebecca, a double debooting is a no brainer. :D
Richpartist
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform and ots carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: Bluestone makes the best videos
Referral: While Blue was on vacation he mentioned this board over at the SUPERHEROINE FORUM at Hypnotics World.

Post by Richpartist »

Melody and/or Natasha,that what I want to see.This one doesn't have "it"like the other ladies.
The Honey Badger
What is your main fetish?: Not Available
Why do you want to join this forum?: Not Available
Referral: Not Available

Post by The Honey Badger »

Richpartist wrote:Melody and/or Natasha,that what I want to see.This one doesn't have "it"like the other ladies.
And so begins this thread’s toxic descent into disrespectful comments and superficial comparisons between the different Supernovas. *sigh*
YTJGabriel04
What is your main fetish?: I wouldn't call it a "death" fetish, but i do find the female neck to be fascinating. Ideally, seeing a beautiful woman with her head back is quite arousing for me. Any neck movement is appealing whether it is turning side to side, up or down, swallowing, etc.
Why do you want to join this forum?: there are a lot of beautiful necks on display.......i like what i see...
Referral: honestly, i cannot remember......i think i just stumbled across it web surfing.....

Post by YTJGabriel04 »

Cant wait for this, shooting death does not interest me at all, but i absolutely loved Bec in Split Personalities, she was brilliant..... :clap: :clap: :clap:

As I have said before, I love to see bearhugs, backbreakers and cradle carries (and Bec's strangle scene is second to none in S'nova17). Anything that shows off the beautiful fully arched neck of these amazing actresses. The longer the pose and the more angles taken the better (multi-angled views are so a given for me). A couple of suggestions i've posted previously before are,1. I would like to see a panicked swallow by our heroine whilst the villain is pulling her head back by her hair, practically telling our heroine she is about to die, We nearly saw a similar element of that in Split Personalities, but alas, not quite. 2. I would love to see our lovely heroine succumb to a backbreaking bearhug as if we were seeing through the eyes of our villain. :excited: :twisted: :D

and with no disrespect intended, please stop bashing the girls you dont like......If you aren't interested, then keep ya shekels and your mouth shut and wait for one you do want......Bec is new and shows a lot of potential, and like all the actresses, could do without the bashing....I really do not like the idea of losing really good actresses because others make them feel uncomfortable or unwanted. Please give these gals some love, they are (for all intensive purposes), providing for our unique tastes....again though, no disrespect intended...
jasne
What is your main fetish?: shooting
Why do you want to join this forum?: im looking for videos/images..
Referral: google

Post by jasne »

This sounds epic and like insta buy vid for me, cant wait :twisted: :razz: :excited:
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Can you please try the idea I suggest ed som e time ago of the Nov anite gas in the form of an aeroso l like a pepper spray, which gets squirt ed in Superno va's face - lots of o pportunity then for her to be helpless ssly cluthing at her face and rolling arou dn on the floor before she gets g arotted? S hou dn't be difficult to do for you
dricha
What is your main fetish?: shooting
Why do you want to join this forum?: i am a previous customer of bluestone, and like to be kept up to date of new films being released.
Referral: been a visitor for many years

Post by dricha »

Always prefer a shooting even more so with a final coup de grace kill shot.
Marakh
What is your main fetish?: Mostly shooting / stabbing scenarios and beautiful women.
Why do you want to join this forum?: It is relevant to my interests.
Referral: Through Bluesilk studios.

Post by Marakh »

Multiple shootings and fem vs fem sounds right up my alley. Looking forward to it. :-)
Richpartist
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform and ots carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: Bluestone makes the best videos
Referral: While Blue was on vacation he mentioned this board over at the SUPERHEROINE FORUM at Hypnotics World.

Post by Richpartist »

Bring back Melody or Natasha! :D There I added a smile so as not to offend the tender ones amoung us ;-)
As for insulting her,all I said is she doesn't have the it factor for me...

FF Admin: Offensive comment and insult of actress removed! You are hereby warned that further offensive comments denigrating industry actresses and fellow forum members will be punished by immediate suspension!
samb55

Post by samb55 »

I'll buy both versions, so I can see both shooting deaths!
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Okay, we are considering some changes to the next shoot in accordance with the suggestions so far. So, stay tuned for a revamp of the current participants. In fact, we will be floating another trial balloon on the next two Supernova episodes.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com