Clothes or No Clothes?

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Clothes or No Clothes?

Post by Bluestone »

One of my site's trademarks are beautiful women in sexy clothes, i.e. short skirts and dresses or lingerie. Sure they sometimes get naked, but what are everyone's preferences for female victims' attire. I know there are denim fans out there, but I assume they in the minority? Or does everyone prefer all victims to be buck naked when they're killed?
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Max5s

Re: Clothes or No Clothes?

Post by Max5s »

I'll jump in and start the responses here. I like them naked or close to it. More important; however, the victim I like has an element of class, intelligence and refinement about her. She beautiful, smart and sexy, but not a slut.
JohnM

Post by JohnM »

Well, I personally prefer clothes on up to and during the kill. This helps me establish my fantasy of who the victim is. I like the disheveled clothes look rather then full stripping.

JohnM
CHAT • COMMUNITY • UPDATES
VISIT: THE PKF FORUM

MOVIE UPDATES VISIT: PKF UPDATES
Nutz

Post by Nutz »

I'd go for clothed in most cases. Silky, shiny white slips, nighties, or similar blouses and dresses.
hank

Post by hank »

Definately clothes on. I prefer the full dressed (skirt/dress, pantyhose, shoes etc.) professional look - business, teacher, lawyer etc. or housewife just out for a good time. The disheveled clothes combined with the intimate undressing afterwards is the ultimate fantasy for me. 8-)
Pantyhose were made for strangling.
justjack

Post by justjack »

For some scenes, i agree with JohnM -- disheveled or "strategic" nudity during and/or after the kill. Other times, full nudity is fine, as is explicit content. No insult meant to Bluestone, but scenes of clothed kills abound in mainstream films, though it's nice to have someone like Bluestone, with lovely models, who caters to particular clothed tastes. -- jack
GMAN
What is your main fetish?: Mainly Shootings & Stabbings However... I do enjoy various other types of death scenes.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a co-founder & co-designer
of the FF forum
Referral: G-Man

Post by GMAN »

When it comes to clothes or no clothes... I do like both.
But if I had to live with one or the other, I would have to pick clothes.
Also... the babe would have curves on her!!! :P
I like mostly light solid color tight fiting things.
First I will give examples of what kind of undies they should be caught dead in!!! :mrgreen:

G-Man's Video Library & Index
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=11479

G-Man's Found on YT Library
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=15261

G-Man's Free Site & Index
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6804
tommygun
What is your main fetish?: Shootings and Arrows!
Why do you want to join this forum?: Exchange views with the other members.
Referral: G-Man back from the very beginning, and Blue a few years later.

Post by tommygun »

I far prefer clothes on as well, particularly tight, light, and satiin-like finishes that will soak up the right amount of blood as the time progresses... And there need to be holes, small ones for the entries in the clothes, and nice raised wounds on the skin when it is finally exposed...
---------------
CreditCards & PPal: Black Nylons
CreditCards & PPal: Rue Morgue
Crypto, CashApp, etc: PowerShopz
it's easy to buy direct! blacknylonsfilms@yahoo.com
Other: Sorry. DeadSexyClips/Kinky-Clips has become impossible to work with
hitomi

Post by hitomi »

I prefer them clothed, battle-dress, white shirt and black pants or skirts, or lingerie. the victim should be sexy looking without too revealing, not at the time of her demise at least. Her killer can manipulate with her attire after finishing her off.

There are exceptions of course and sometimes a story needs a nude or semi-nude victim and I can accept that. But if nudity is just for nudity's sake, it makes the whole thing too "set up" .
Cowgirlfan

Post by Cowgirlfan »

I also like them in tight clothes and sexy underware.
To bad the girl in your bottom pic G is not in a Blue or a PKF video!!! :x
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

You guys make some good points, but I still prefer them to be naked or scantily dressed when the trigger is pulled. Guess I'm a member of the minority, but still in good company. :D
Tkiller

Post by Tkiller »

G-Man... WOW.. you got my personal favourites perfectly. I love sexy outfits, but the very best for me would be the undergarments as you have shown. I've had several videos done at Annabelles and by Blue himself according to my wishes along the white bra theme and they have all been fantastic. Nudity is okay, but maybe after the fact... or even as I'd like to see some day.. before the fact. Have her start out nude and then get dressed up and made up and then killed.
speak376

Post by speak376 »

personally i like them wearing some sexy reveiling clothing :D
ozzie147

Post by ozzie147 »

Well done for getting the site up and running.
As far as this topic is concerned, it's clothes everytime. Sexy tight shirts tucked in to short black skirts. White shirts always best .......but loved movies such as "head or Heart" with green satin shirt and sexy actressxxxx
Good luck
Ozzie
TenderFlesh

Post by TenderFlesh »

There have really been some good points made by everyone on this thread and isn't it interesting how many opinions there are? I'll have to say that I do like to see a blood soaked garment after a bullet wound but there is nothing to appreciate more than a naked female body. I know I have really come to enjoy the strip, whether the woman is forced at knife or gunpoint to strip before dying or that the victim is stripped by the killer after death. Blue shows such a sexy strip on his new movie Broken Dolls and John at PKF is a regular at disrobing his victims and I have really come to enjoy this effect.