IS DeadSkirts Down?

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Jack
What is your main fetish?: Most forms of stabbings, impalements.
Knives, Swords, Arrows exc
Why do you want to join this forum?: Meet other people that are into death fetish and exchange views and or experiences.
Referral: I have been following G-Man since 1998

IS DeadSkirts Down?

Post by Jack »

Looks like DS is having problems again?
red_dog_7
What is your main fetish?: Great movie death scenes and original stories
Why do you want to join this forum?: Have been a member for sometime. Great place to follow conversations.
Referral: Was a long time member of deadskirts and this site

Re: IS DeadSkirts Down?

Post by red_dog_7 »

With Geno sick, and no word on his progress it was inevitable. I posted there that we should start considering a co-admin and figuring out how to pay the hosting fee.

I reached out to Sandi but had not heard back. Am open to anyone's recommendations here....
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

I told you this would happen! Have just Emailed Geno at his new Emila address (hope he is well enough to receive it) and also Sandi as well who seems to have a bette rlink to Geno.

The problem is tat Geno is keeping all the cards close to his chest and won't delegate any authority to get the monthly lease payments with Hostgator paid - others have tried on his behalf but Hostgator have always rejected these attempts to pya on Geno's behalf.
Nyghtfall
What is your main fetish?: Fantasy Asphyxiation
Why do you want to join this forum?: Wanted to hang out with like-minded folks
Referral: DeadSkirts

Post by Nyghtfall »

JTR wrote:Looks like DS is having problems again?
Looks like it. Just tried visiting and got a HostGator placeholder.
Fantasy Death Fetish Directory: https://cinemagore.com
My Board: https://visionsofdarkness.net
My Website: https://nyghtfall3d.com
tommygun
What is your main fetish?: Shootings and Arrows!
Why do you want to join this forum?: Exchange views with the other members.
Referral: G-Man back from the very beginning, and Blue a few years later.

Post by tommygun »

Actually, I've been surprised that more of the conversations and postings haven't moved over here to this board. Blue has created a process that is stable, and he is fully up to the financial requirements. And he doesn't go off on the same rants about people that somehow cross his sensibilities. I'm going to spend more time here, frankly.
---------------
CreditCards & PPal: Black Nylons
CreditCards & PPal: Rue Morgue
Crypto, CashApp, etc: PowerShopz
it's easy to buy direct! blacknylonsfilms@yahoo.com
Other: Sorry. DeadSexyClips/Kinky-Clips has become impossible to work with
red_dog_7
What is your main fetish?: Great movie death scenes and original stories
Why do you want to join this forum?: Have been a member for sometime. Great place to follow conversations.
Referral: Was a long time member of deadskirts and this site

Post by red_dog_7 »

It definitely looks like its time to find a new board.

With him unwilling to accept help and bring on additional administrators, the board was on a death spiral...
tostig
What is your main fetish?: Amazon Warriors, spies, seppuku
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am part of the community and already know a lot of the users.
Referral: Deadskirts

Post by tostig »

The problem is that DS is like a historical record for the last decade and a half. Plus the vendors get so much traffic from it. Geno can be a curmudgeon, but I never found his admonishments or circular arguments unbearable... although I was never put on vacation or administrative leave either LOL. It would be tragic to see it ever disappear for good. Let’s hope this is just another temporary thing and it will be back up a little later. Here is hoping the best for our friends Geno and Jimbo as well. I agree that some administrative sharing is long overdue over there.
Tony T

Post by Tony T »

Yeah I hear you tostig but his site going up and down a lot lately does get old.
I surfed DS & here for the last 12 years and can't remember once any problem here.
Both sites have the same things, well actually this place does have more forums, and does have traffic
just saying.

Also realized and noticed when DS does go down
it seems this is the first place they seem to go.
Well hello! Hmmm maybe that fact can't be ignored :roll:
It seems this bar is always open to serve drinks :yes:
Just Saying
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Don't forget there is also FetNoir, which is where I spend most of my time out of the three boards (DS, FF and FN)
JohnM

Post by JohnM »

My virus program is not even letting me pull the page up as of today. And usually, I have no issues.
CHAT • COMMUNITY • UPDATES
VISIT: THE PKF FORUM

MOVIE UPDATES VISIT: PKF UPDATES
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

JohnM wrote:My virus program is not even letting me pull the page up as of today. And usually, I have no issues.
Well, I do post my new video releases on DS, but my anti-virus program is also now blocking DS. So much for getting traffic for producer sales.

Anyway, everyone is certainly welcome here until DS comes back on-line... and beyond. Free virtual drinks for all on me!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Grace X
What is your main fetish?: Femme Fatale fantasies
Why do you want to join this forum?: FF is a great community, with a friendly and welcoming environment.
Referral: I learned about FF through community interaction, and my interest in sensual death fantasy.
Location: Wherever magnificent killers and killees gather for deathplay.

Post by Grace X »

My security software also gives me severe Trojan warnings when I try to visit DS, it has done so for a couple of weeks now. But from what folks are saying, there is just a Hostgator placeholder there now.

I have Geno's personal email and have written to him, but no response as yet.

Of course there is always here for the community to gather, where the skies are always Blue! And FetNoir is fine and filled with busy and fun activity with the great folks of our circle every day.

Whatever becomes of DS, I hope that Geno is okay. He and I have had our share of wrangles (some of them right here), but have always come around to heal things together, and I consider him a friend. Whatever his struggles are right now, my heart goes out to him.
Sandy

Post by Sandy »

Just tried to go to DS and got a "Site Not Secure Warning" and a Please contact Support message. :frown:

Well DS is not the only fish in the pond especially with here and FetNoir available. :yes:
So why would you want to put all your eggs in DeadSkirts basket? :roll:
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Like Grace, I have also had my share of skirmishes with Geno over the years, including downright board wars several years ago which got quite nasty, but through it all I continued to develop and maintain a friendship with Geno and a respect for his creation, DeadSkirts. I also wish Geno all the best and hope he bounces back from his current financial and health challenges.

The community is certainly always welcome here, and I can also recommend Fetnoir as a wonderful board to congregate on. We have made FF much easier to join for those who are not yet members, and G-Man is back and alive and well, personally assisting all those who need a place to enjoy their fetish in a welcoming and safe community.

Hey, Sandy, nice to see your pleasant virtual smile around these parts once again! Hope all is well with you during the pandemic pandemonium.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
JohnG
What is your main fetish?: Amazon combat both modern and older. I greatly lean toward female vs. female and would prefer only female vs. female. Sensual reactions to the wounding is my primary fetish but death is expected due to the wounding.
Why do you want to join this forum?: This is the most convenient way to see what producers have produced; to see new actresses; and hopefully view representative pics/gifs of video content.
Referral: DeadSkirts

Post by JohnG »

I'm with tommygun in that it is surprising how little discussions occur here, especially regarding new videos/photo sets from producers other than Bluestone. The only reason I, for about the past year or two, spend most of my time on Deadskirts is because everyone else is there and I greatly appreciate the feedback on videos. If Deadskirts continues to have problems I hope people start interacting here more regularly