What's your All-Time Favourite White Angel, and Why?

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

What's your All-Time Favourite White Angel, and Why?

Post by Bluestone »

Hey All,

Change of pace here on the FF Superheroine Forum. We want to concentrate on fan feedback more than just pushing our product. We want to know what you like and why you like it.

Please let us know your favourite White Angel actress and episode and why. What did we do that you liked and what do you want to see that we did before or have never done?

Do you want more like those during the Danica era, the Lynda versions, the Yvonne classics? Let us know what's on your mind.

Here's some pics to get your juices flowing!

White Angel 5: September Rose killing Petra:
Petrastill 3.jpg
Petrastill 3.jpg (81.78 KiB) Viewed 9355 times
Danica in White Angel 10:
WA 10 still 3.jpg
WA 10 still 3.jpg (634.79 KiB) Viewed 9355 times
Lynda in White Angel 16:
WA 16 still 8.jpg
WA 16 still 8.jpg (632.5 KiB) Viewed 9355 times
Yvonne in White Angel 19:
WA 19 still 7.jpg
WA 19 still 7.jpg (764.75 KiB) Viewed 9355 times
Of course, if you want to see more of any of these videos, trailers are all available here:
http://www.silknblood.com/store/index.p ... _str=&pg=2
Just use the search window to find the episode that interest you most!

Blue[/size][/color]
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Redgunner
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform knockouts and cradle carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: Big fan of bluestone films
Referral: By following the bluestone film threads

Re: What's your All-Time Favourite White Angel, and Why?

Post by Redgunner »

Hi Blue definitely for me Lynda in WA16,for me it was the memorable chloroform scene and a very good cradle carry. Also Lynda is an outstanding actress in the role.
simomarke

Post by simomarke »

My favorites are White Angels meeting their end slowly strangled in a chair, like September Rose in WA3, Danica in WA6, Yvonne in WA15 (I think) and Cara Swift in WA23!
simomarke

Post by simomarke »

And if White Angels could meet the Red Ribbon Strangler, like in the UKSG Classics, it would be wonderful!
WilsonP
What is your main fetish?: Strangling and backbreakers
Why do you want to join this forum?: Find out more about videos
Referral: Purchased vids from Genrevids previosuly

Post by WilsonP »

September Rose all day long.

The way she sold that bearhug in WA3 was incredible.

The way she sold being strangled in WA4 was amazing.

She had her character nailed down perfectly too. Small, petite, plucky and slightly over confident white angel.

Frankly, its a tragedy that she didn’t do more films with you.
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

For me, I honestly have to go with Lynda in WA 16, that was probably her best ever performance in a Bluestone movie. Extremely sexy and dangerous, yet controlled too - no wonder she won the Mastie for the 'best femme fatale' for that year in the role.
Falleen
What is your main fetish?: consensual erotic death and strangulation.
Why do you want to join this forum?: to view previews, purchase, and even contribute to films.
Referral: through deadskirts forum

Post by Falleen »

As I've been expressing lately, I've really wanted to see the erotic element pushed more than it has before. I would love to see Stephanie Knight return with some of the suggestions I and others have given, like the consensual strangling (her asking for it, being topless, and orgasming more passionately). If that can't happen, then Yvonne is always great for the part too. Maybe even Nadia Knight, if she'd be down for something like that.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Some great feedback! For those wanting to see some of these fan-recommended White Angels, or even just check out the Trailers, here are the links to our Promo Page, specifically the "Sexy Spies" series where all of these videos reside:
https://www.femmefatalities.com/members ... es-series/
User: blue
Password: stone
WA 3 poster.JPG
WA 3 poster.JPG (592.24 KiB) Viewed 9157 times
WA4-2poster.jpg
WA4-2poster.jpg (463.96 KiB) Viewed 9157 times
White Angel 6 poster.jpg
White Angel 6 poster.jpg (671.45 KiB) Viewed 9157 times
WA 16 Poster.jpg
WA 16 Poster.jpg (626 KiB) Viewed 9157 times
WA 19 poster.jpg
WA 19 poster.jpg (954.96 KiB) Viewed 9157 times
Keep those comments coming!

Blue[/size][/color]
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Redgunner
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform knockouts and cradle carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: Big fan of bluestone films
Referral: By following the bluestone film threads

Post by Redgunner »

Award winning performance from Lynda!
Attachments
WhiteAngel16ExtraFootage.mp4_000516328.png
WhiteAngel16ExtraFootage.mp4_000516328.png (1.02 MiB) Viewed 9151 times
Giaggio
What is your main fetish?: I like when a woman takes a brutal and hard beatdown. I love low blows, throat punches, arm breaks and neck snaps the most. Staged beatdowns, of course!!
Why do you want to join this forum?: I wanna talk with other guys with the same fetishes.
Referral: Google

Post by Giaggio »

White Angel 9.
The girl is super hot, her outfit is perfect, with a simple bra that uncovers most of her body, leaving her sexy belly naked, and she takes a solid beatdown with maybe the best low blow in all Bluestone's history.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Giaggio wrote:White Angel 9.
The girl is super hot, her outfit is perfect, with a simple bra that uncovers most of her body, leaving her sexy belly naked, and she takes a solid beatdown with maybe the best low blow in all Bluestone's history.
"White Angel 9" stars Gem Jones! Yes, this is a rare appearance by this hot actress!

Here's the poster, a cool still, and the trailer is here: http://www.silknblood.com/store/content ... railer.mp4
WhiteAngel9-PromoLogo.jpg
WhiteAngel9-PromoLogo.jpg (711.45 KiB) Viewed 9100 times
WA9-PromoLogo.jpg
WA9-PromoLogo.jpg (462.05 KiB) Viewed 9100 times
Buy it here: http://www.silknblood.com/store/index.p ... uct&id=516

Blue[/size][/color]

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
dunnie1
What is your main fetish?: girl on girl fight to the death, neck breaking and stocking strangling. also dragging the body away!!
Why do you want to join this forum?: id like to contribute to the forum and give my opinion on upcoming productions and films already out.
Referral: i saw it from a link from bluetubecopro(bluestone productiond google page)

Post by dunnie1 »

1- Danica Thrall. I have most of the WA videos and would count her as the best. Tall, amazing body( all your girls have) and an amazing actress. I miss her performances. Her final white angel performance when she was killed with the sword and wasn’t able to rejuvenate was her best. Her death stare and open mouth was always on point, especially when her neck was broken, which happened a lot in her battles!!!!!
2- Lynda is a close second. I love Lyndas body also, her verve added a different aspect to the WA clips, awesome actor in the last seconds before she dies, and her head slump to one side and stare are always perfect.
dagphil6
What is your main fetish?: Fetish
Why do you want to join this forum?: For ask and share comments
Referral: Superheroines bluestone

Post by dagphil6 »

Me to, Danica the best of all time!
dunnie1
What is your main fetish?: girl on girl fight to the death, neck breaking and stocking strangling. also dragging the body away!!
Why do you want to join this forum?: id like to contribute to the forum and give my opinion on upcoming productions and films already out.
Referral: i saw it from a link from bluetubecopro(bluestone productiond google page)

Post by dunnie1 »

dagphil6 wrote:Me to, Danica the best of all time!
Yes, no one rocks a catsuit better than Danica!!! Heather comes a close second in Argent Angel!!! Wow!!! Forgot about Heather, too many to have them all as our favourites!!! Heather is great too!
Whiteknight
What is your main fetish?: I have always been a fan of superheroines in distress situations mostly when they are their backs.
Why do you want to join this forum?: After buying these videos for years and contributing to a custom earlier this month I finally wished to take part in the discussion on this board.
Referral: I found the site quite by accident years ago while searching for other superheroine sites.

Post by Whiteknight »

Dancia was by far the best WA. Dancia was able to bring a athletic energy that none of the other girls could touch. She was also very flexible and could arch her back very well. Her bearhug reactions were always spot on. She also had a figure that could fill out that catsuit very nicely. Her WA 10 and 11 are some of my favorites that you have produced in the WA series. In fact in WA 10 has a scene where Dancia is being chloroformed and to this day is the only such scene of chloroforming that I enjoy.
However, that is not my favorite scene of WA. WA 5 with September Rose. Petra and Agent x has Rose between them. Petra has Rose's arms pined behind her while Agent x strangles her with a tie from the front. Rose goes from crying out no to making very unique choking sounds throughout the entire scene. She is fighting back but is loosing badly. Her tongue is hanging out as she looks up towards the ceiling with wide blank eyes as her body slowly surrenders. The death stare at the end of the scene I don't think has been topped yet.