Anyone up to go to a convention?

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

BrianTK
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: Like all kinds of death scenes
Why do you want to join this forum?: Long Time Friend of G-Man
Referral: Founder Member

Anyone up to go to a convention?

Post by BrianTK »

Hello
Any members out there would maybe be interested in going to one of the fall horror shows this year?
There is the Chiller Show in Jersey and or the Spooky Empire in Orlando this October.

http://www.chillertheatre.com/main.htm

http://spookyempire.com/

Just wondering if there would be enough interest for some of us folks to meet at one of these places.
Yes, they also both have a spring show (May) but thought it would be still too close since we are all still in this pandemic. :frown:
Anyway thought maybe it might be fun. :roll: :yes:
tommygun
What is your main fetish?: Shootings and Arrows!
Why do you want to join this forum?: Exchange views with the other members.
Referral: G-Man back from the very beginning, and Blue a few years later.

Re: Anyone up to go to a convention?

Post by tommygun »

Actually, I've been thinking about this myself... G-Man and I met up at the Chiller show a couple of times many years ago, and had a good time.
---------------
CreditCards & PPal: Black Nylons
CreditCards & PPal: Rue Morgue
Crypto, CashApp, etc: PowerShopz
it's easy to buy direct! blacknylonsfilms@yahoo.com
Other: Sorry. DeadSexyClips/Kinky-Clips has become impossible to work with
garjames4
What is your main fetish?: sexy stabbings and impaling
Why do you want to join this forum?: I was a member of other sites like khp necrobabes, and would like to get this one out.
Referral: deadskirts board

Post by garjames4 »

A chiller convention sounds fantastic right now. The last convention I went to was at least 12 to 15 years ago.I also met G-man at that convention, I don't know if g-man remembers me but after we talked I agreed to send you a couple vhs tapes one called death magic and one called wild gypsies .G-man you posted the best scenes from death magic,but I never saw the one really good scene from wild gypsies . I was wondering if you still have the tape. In the first few minutes a gypsy girls gets a dagger in the navel during sex!!! A movie from the late sixties.
G-Man
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: Mainly Shootings & Stabbings However... I do enjoy various other types of death scenes.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a co-founder & co-designer
of the FF forum
Referral: G-Man

Post by G-Man »

garjames4 wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 9:43 pm A chiller convention sounds fantastic right now. The last convention I went to was at least 12 to 15 years ago.I also met G-man at that convention, I don't know if g-man remembers me but after we talked I agreed to send you a couple vhs tapes one called death magic and one called wild gypsies .G-man you posted the best scenes from death magic,but I never saw the one really good scene from wild gypsies . I was wondering if you still have the tape. In the first few minutes a gypsy girls gets a dagger in the navel during sex!!! A movie from the late sixties.
Hi garjames4,
Well it had to be closer to 15 years ago... for 2006 was the last year I went.
Anyway sorry if I do not remember you. :frown: However I do remember the VHS box(s).
I will see if I still have them both. I dug up the photos of them both on line to help me.
So I will see what I can do. If I find Gypsies, I will definitely post the scene for yah.
Even though there was a slight delay... :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:
But seriously give me a day or so and check back. I do try to please. :yes:
Cheers, G :mrgreen:
OH... and yes if BTK is up to going to a convention again so am I, so count me in!!! :approve:

VHS.jpg
VHS.jpg (120.37 KiB) Viewed 3616 times
G-Man's Video Library & Index
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=11479

G-Man's Found on YT Library
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=15261

G-Man's Free Site & Index
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6804
garjames4
What is your main fetish?: sexy stabbings and impaling
Why do you want to join this forum?: I was a member of other sites like khp necrobabes, and would like to get this one out.
Referral: deadskirts board

Post by garjames4 »

W ow G-man you are the best. Yah I hope the chiller convention is a go the first time i was at one it was held at Farliegh Dickson university really dating myself. When you see the wild gypsy scene you could make the case the director was one of us.
Jolly Roger
What is your main fetish?: I like most stuff, but partial to knifes, arrows and sword death scenes. Don't like beheadings.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I have been a very long time lurker and now I'm feeling up to posting something once in a while.
Referral: Way back when from searching on google typing in key death fetish words

Post by Jolly Roger »

Well eight months is still some time away. I probably would like to go, so check back in July. So what we do at night there?
I guess we hang out at the bar and tell each other some "Kill-Her" stories"! LOL : )