SUBMISSIONS

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

the lucifer effect

SUBMISSIONS

Post by the lucifer effect »

Hi a friend from DS suggested that I come over and check out FF.I am currently posting there and at chriscornerfilms.com. I write mainly death erotica ,erotica with a twist and SP's.
The death fetish writing is mostly a private hobby and I hope that you enjoy anything that I post.

The Lucifer effect
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Re: SUBMISSIONS

Post by Bluestone »

Hey Lucy (can I call you that?) :D

Welcome to FF! Thanks for your submission of "Final Arrangements" which is now posted on the Pulped Fiction forum here: http://www.femmefatalities.com/phpBB3/v ... f=8&t=1833

Check it out, guys and gals! It's a very interesting story, and more instalments are expected.

So, Lucifer (may I call you that?), wander about the Bluestone mansion and enjoy yourself. The Hemlock bar is open, and there are Bluestone actresses all about the house and rear gardens who would be pleased to satisfy your every wish. The swimming pool is infested with pirhana right now, but the hot tubs should be safe. Just be on the lookout for a dude named Peter. He likes to boil his actresses there :D

Once again, a hearty welcome from the benevolent ruler of the Blue Planet!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
the lucifer effect

Post by the lucifer effect »

Lucy is fine I suppose. Ill stay away from the pool I didnt pack a bikini anyway.
Thanks for the welcome Ill mingle and make myself at home.
kevin67

Post by kevin67 »

Hi Lucy

Welcome to the friendly confines of the FF board and the Blue Mansion. We have something in common, I am attempting to write videos for Blue that have a sort of twist in the plot. It doesn't always work but I keep trying.

Oh, and BTW, don't order the hemlock special, the arsenic choices are much better......
and you get a quicker buzz.

Once again, welcome aboard.

Kevin 67 (moderator)