How Much Freedom Is There On FF?

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

redeemer503

Re: Let's Get Back To Having Fun!

Post by redeemer503 »

"we can still congregate right here and enjoy our fetish in a safe and welcoming location."

That is when we're not threatened with being banned by this same board, which had never happened to me on Fetnoir, but hey..."safe & welcoming"...
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

redeemer503 wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 5:07 pm "we can still congregate right here and enjoy our fetish in a safe and welcoming location."

That is when we're not threatened with being banned by this same board, which had never happened to me on Fetnoir, but hey..."safe & welcoming"...
I can count on one hand those legitimate members who have been banned from this board in its 13 years of existence, and all were disruptive members who simply couldn't follow the rules. I don't mind those who are outspoken. Geno was a member here for some time before his passing. There's been lots of controversy on this board over the years, but when trolls like SVP start to infiltrate our community and scare senior members into taking down icon sites such as Fetnoir, I for one am not prepared to give them a foothold here, not even indirectly.

I've already eliminated two of these SVP yahoos from this site, and if they try to come back in some other guise, I'll bounce them again. Obviously, someone who is a member here is feeding them info from our 'hidden' forum. So, I am naturally suspicious when members start to re-post their hate-filled lies on FF. Thus, the warning. It does not mean that every legitimate member isn't welcome on FF. It just means that FF Admin is serious about maintaining the security of the site for everyone's use and enjoyment.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
chton

Post by chton »

Bluestone wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 10:39 pm
redeemer503 wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 5:07 pm "we can still congregate right here and enjoy our fetish in a safe and welcoming location."

I can count on one hand those legitimate members who have been banned from this board in its 13 years of existence, and all were disruptive members who simply couldn't follow the rules. I don't mind those who are outspoken. Geno was a member here for some time before his passing. There's been lots of controversy on this board over the years, but when trolls like SVP start to infiltrate our community and scare senior members into taking down icon sites such as Fetnoir, I for one am not prepared to give them a foothold here, not even indirectly.

I've already eliminated two of these SVP yahoos from this site, and if they try to come back in some other guise, I'll bounce them again. Obviously, someone who is a member here is feeding them info from our 'hidden' forum. So, I am naturally suspicious when members start to re-post their hate-filled lies on FF. Thus, the warning. It does not mean that every legitimate member isn't welcome on FF. It just means that FF Admin is serious about maintaining the security of the site for everyone's use and enjoyment.

Blue
So it's safe and secure just like China, where someone is always watching to make sure it stays "safe and secure" because who doesn't like a police state.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

chton wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 2:30 pm So it's safe and secure just like China, where someone is always watching to make sure it stays "safe and secure" because who doesn't like a police state.
Very simplistic view of the world, not a lot unlike the "Defund the Police" movement. Sure, we don't need police, or the secret service, or even the armed forces to keep us safe. Eliminate them all, plus the FF mods, and all would be wonderful! Grow up! Anarchy is not better than a safe and secure society or message board. Anarchy is not freedom, it is chaos!

Free speech is fine on FF, but such simplistic statements will also not go unchallenged. If you think this is China, then prepare to show your papers when the FF police arrive at your door. LOL!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
chton

Post by chton »

Bluestone wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 4:28 pm
chton wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 2:30 pm So it's safe and secure just like China, where someone is always watching to make sure it stays "safe and secure" because who doesn't like a police state.
Very simplistic view of the world, not a lot unlike the "Defund the Police" movement. Sure, we don't need police, or the secret service, or even the armed forces to keep us safe. Eliminate them all, plus the FF mods, and all would be wonderful! Grow up! Anarchy is not better than a safe and secure society or message board. Anarchy is not freedom, it is chaos!

Free speech is fine on FF, but such simplistic statements will also not go unchallenged. If you think this is China, then prepare to show your papers when the FF police arrive at your door. LOL!

Blue
Duh free speech isn't fine here and that's your decision since it's your board. We don't need someone looking over our shoulder here to make this place secure. That simply requires people to not be stupid with their personal info, but it's easier to let someone else be responsible.
You should grow up and let people be adults but a lot of people don't want to be responsible and want others to do it for them. That's fine for them but don't act like it's right or the only way to be.
This is actually worse than China because at least China doesn't pretend. Nothing is more simplistic than taking what I said and comparing that to defund the police. I never said that your police state isn't the way that simpletons believe that you need to keep things secure. If you believe that is the best way and that's what the simpletons on this board need that is your prerogative. Simple things for simple people.
Anarchy is freedom, because freedom is chaos. A lot of people are afraid of freedom precisely for that reason. All you have here is the "freedom" you permit. Which, since this is your board is fine. Just don't assume it's the only way. China believes it's way is best and maybe that is the way of the future a high tech police state to monitor and make sure everyone is safe by their standards.
So regulate and monitor the people on this board as you see fit. Just remember that for all your talk about freedom, it only extends as far as you allow. Nothing makes people feel more secure than knowing that big brother is watching and determining what we are allowed to do and say. That's why police states are models that society aims for, because apparently freedom leads to chaos and we can't have that.
elsullo
Why do you want to join this forum?: I have an active fantasy life---it's all PLAY.....................

Post by elsullo »

chton wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 11:47 am
Bluestone wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 4:28 pm

Blue
Duh free speech isn't fine here and that's your decision since it's your board. We don't need someone looking over our shoulder here to make this place secure. That simply requires people to not be stupid with their personal info, but it's easier to let someone else be responsible.
You should grow up and let people be adults but a lot of people don't want to be responsible and want others to do it for them. That's fine for them but don't act like it's right or the only way to be.
This is actually worse than China because at least China doesn't pretend. Nothing is more simplistic than taking what I said and comparing that to defund the police. I never said that your police state isn't the way that simpletons believe that you need to keep things secure. If you believe that is the best way and that's what the simpletons on this board need that is your prerogative. Simple things for simple people.
Anarchy is freedom, because freedom is chaos. A lot of people are afraid of freedom precisely for that reason. All you have here is the "freedom" you permit. Which, since this is your board is fine. Just don't assume it's the only way. China believes it's way is best and maybe that is the way of the future a high tech police state to monitor and make sure everyone is safe by their standards.
So regulate and monitor the people on this board as you see fit. Just remember that for all your talk about freedom, it only extends as far as you allow. Nothing makes people feel more secure than knowing that big brother is watching and determining what we are allowed to do and say. That's why police states are models that society aims for, because apparently freedom leads to chaos and we can't have that.
Good heavens Chton! Where did you get the idea that you deserve any "rights" on a privately owned and managed website? This is NOT a government or a democracy and you were not born into this place with any rights to anything. You did not win it in revolution or keep it with any sacrifices in fighting or even VOTING. THIS PLACE IS NOT YOURS. You are a guest here, if you can simply "play nice with others" and so far all you want to do is complain about that. I think maybe you came here with the INTENTIONS to cause a disturbance, and just might be one of the Crusader Infiltrators that they were dumb enough to brag about sending to cause destruction, because like the Taliban you feel some kind of religious RIGHTEOUSNESS that everyone should CONFORM to your imagined propriety and concept of PLAY! Still getting even for being rejected on your grade school playground? That is how you SEEM.......................elsullo
chton

Post by chton »

Wow, so this community is so different from the rest. Someone says something against the authority and instantly it's insults about school yard bullies. I would say I expect better, but judging how fast people turn on some one who dares think differently it's all the same.

Read what I wrote. Did I every ask for it to be my way? Did I not clearly acknowledge that it's his board and he can run it as he pleases?
LOL, how quick to judge anything that isn't group think, and you claim I am the religious fanatic? Who's calling me an infiltrator? Why is that even something you would say? Oh because Big Brother warned you that anyone who thinks otherwise is obviously the enemy. \
That's precisely why saying what the admin said was dumb as now you can just shut down debate by saying oooh you're an infiltrator!!!!
I think you're the one stirring up trouble accusing people simply expressing their contrary opinion as enemies and victims of bullies getting revenge. Isn't this supposed to be a better community than that? Or is that only for people you agree with? :shake:
redeemer503

Post by redeemer503 »

I agree with chton. Ive been treated the same way. Ive seen xj900uk treated the same way. I miss fetnoir that much more today.
Bluestone
Site Admin

How Much Freedom Is There On FF?

Post by Bluestone »

Looks like the posts above should be on a separate thread. So, here it is. Enjoy your "freedom" to be disagreeable without interrupting an unrelated topic thread.

FF Admin

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
redeemer503

Re: How Much Freedom Is There On FF?

Post by redeemer503 »

Geno isnt dead. He just runs a different message board now.
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Sadly Geno is dead. It took some time but I managed to find out some details of his unfortunate demise - a little over a year ago, in fact, of chronic renal failure :cry:

I do miss him, but even I will accept that Geno could be very abrasive, bolshy and dictatorial at times. And he also seemed determined to pick fights with people.

This place is completely different. So long as you obey Bluestone's every whim or fancy, do as you are told without question or hesitation, and grovel and abase yourselves whenever in HIs presence, you should be fine.
ArcRaven

Post by ArcRaven »

The idea and concept of "freedom" in any online space is nothing but an illusion; the truth of the matter is that there is always someone watching your actions online and it doesn't matter where you are on this planet. You leave a digital footprint wherever you go and anything can be used for or against you at a given moment in this world. That's just how it is. A forum admin or the owner of a website can't just up and leave you alone completely or allow people to say, start anything that could be considered toxic as it effects the whole of a community; no more than your boss can at work. I'm not saying that you did that, I'm just making a point. Yeah, they do have to monitor what goes on here and sometimes it's with an iron fist. It doesn't matter if you like that fact or not, the reality is that you cannot always trust people to do the right thing. You can only hope that they will, despite patterns in human behaviour suggesting otherwise at times.
elsullo
Why do you want to join this forum?: I have an active fantasy life---it's all PLAY.....................

Post by elsullo »

chton wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 7:18 pm Wow, so this community is so different from the rest. (NO, IT IS NOT. EVERY BOARD OWNER HAS TO MONITOR THEIR SITE OR BULLIES LIKE YOU TRY TO TAKE OVER. GRACEX AT FETNOIR WAS SUBTLE AT MODERATION, AND SHE USED PRIVATE MESSAGES TO WARN PEOPLE TO CALM DOWN. SHE HAD TO TONE ME DOWN MANY TIMES, AND RIGHTFULLY SO.) Someone says something against the authority (THAT IS ALL THAT YOU HAVE DONE HERE SINCE SHOWING UP.) and instantly it's insults about school yard bullies. (NOT AN INSULT; IT WAS A QUESTION, TO SEE IF YOU RECOGNIZED A PATTERN. LIKE RELIGIOUS FUNDAMENTALIST BULLIES USE IN DEBATES.) I would say I expect better, (NO, YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS TO EXPECT ANYTHING.)

Did I every ask for it to be my way? (YES, YOU DID. YOU DEMANDED IT!) Did I not clearly acknowledge that it's his board and he can run it as he pleases? (NO, YOU NEVER DID.) Who's calling me an infiltrator? Why is that even something you would say? (BECAUSE IN THE THREAT LETTERS FROM THE PURITAN FANATICS THEY BRAGGED ABOUT THE NUMBERS OF INFILTRATORS THEY ALREADY HAVE HERE!)
Isn't this supposed to be a better community than that? (THERE IS NO "SUPPOSED TO BE" AND YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO TRY TO CHANGE ANYTHING.)
redeemer503

Post by redeemer503 »

elsullo: "GRACEX AT FETNOIR WAS SUBTLE AT MODERATION, AND SHE USED PRIVATE MESSAGES TO WARN PEOPLE TO CALM DOWN. SHE HAD TO TONE ME DOWN MANY TIMES, (I can see that.), AND RIGHTFULLY SO."

I think if GraceX was running this board, you'd probably find a message in your inbox right about now.
chton

Post by chton »

Bluestone wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 10:24 pm Looks like the posts above should be on a separate thread. So, here it is. Enjoy your "freedom" to be disagreeable without interrupting an unrelated topic thread.

FF Admin
Exactly lets shunt anything we don't like to another thread. :shake: