Information needed

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

gergana teneva

Information needed

Post by gergana teneva »

Hello everyone!! I am kinda newbie here and I actually really enjoy this place. Imagine or not I have always dreamed of creating my own website where to post some hitwomen videos and now I started looking for models and i have already received some women wanting to take part but I am not sure which one to pick. That's why I am asking you guys to help me pick the right ones because you are far more experienced than me. If someone is willing to help me please write down your emails in the section! Happy Holidays and stay healthy!!
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Re: Information needed

Post by xj900uk »

Hi there Gergana teneva and welcome to Blue's FF board.
WHere exactly in the world are you based or operating from? That could help narrow down the search considerably as to who might be best positioned to assist you.
gergana teneva

Post by gergana teneva »

xj900uk wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 11:47 am Hi there Gergana teneva and welcome to Blue's FF board.
WHere exactly in the world are you based or operating from? That could help narrow down the search considerably as to who might be best positioned to assist you.
I am actually situated in Bulgaria and thats why it is hard in some way to find someone who is on top level but I actually have some women that are interested and have some previous experience with these type of work. Can i send to you their photos just wanna hear your opinion as someone who understands these things far better than me
xj900uk
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies

Post by xj900uk »

gergana teneva wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 3:02 pm
xj900uk wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 11:47 am Hi there Gergana teneva and welcome to Blue's FF board.
I am actually situated in Bulgaria and thats why it is hard in some way to find someone who is on top level but I actually have some women that are interested and have some previous experience with these type of work. Can i send to you their photos just wanna hear your opinion as someone who understands these things far better than me
Don't send them to me, Gergana. So, you come from Bulgaria, do you?
There's a producer here who uses a lot of actresses from Hungary, which I know is quite close to you. Just trying to remember who it is - might well be Max and Sophie. They can probably help you best of all.
gergana teneva

Post by gergana teneva »

xj900uk wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 5:59 pm
gergana teneva wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 3:02 pm
Don't send them to me, Gergana. So, you come from Bulgaria, do you?
There's a producer here who uses a lot of actresses from Hungary, which I know is quite close to you. Just trying to remember who it is - might well be Max and Sophie. They can probably help you best of all.
How can I contact them?
xj900uk

Post by xj900uk »

If it is Max and Sophie (and I am not 100% sure, my memory is attrocious and always plays tricks on me!), then you can contact Sophie at her website...

www.sophiesfantasyart.com

Or, they actually have a producers promotion sub-folder here on Blue's site, you coudl always leave a message for Sophie there...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=19377