Can you find a movie?

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

fabianskip
What is your main fetish?: Amazon warriors and woman spies.
I like to watch them with beautiful looks and bodies, wearing erotic outfits, failing their missions, then being defeated and killed by their enemies.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am happy to know that there are many people who have fetishes similar to mine, and I want to see how similar the content they create is to me.
Referral: I can't remember exactly, but I found out when I saw amazon warriors creator Olaf winter posted a promotional post here.

Can you find a movie?

Post by fabianskip »

The main character is a police officer, and there is a scene where a woman is investigated in a restaurant for some reason, and the relationship develops and the woman and the man even have sex. However, there was a scene that the woman was killed by a murderer, and the main character found her tied up on a sink shelf and stabbed with a knife. Anyone know the name of this movie?
DeMan

Re: Can you find a movie?

Post by DeMan »

It sounds like "Cop" starring James Woods, with Randi Brooks as the victim.
fabianskip
What is your main fetish?: Amazon warriors and woman spies.
I like to watch them with beautiful looks and bodies, wearing erotic outfits, failing their missions, then being defeated and killed by their enemies.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am happy to know that there are many people who have fetishes similar to mine, and I want to see how similar the content they create is to me.
Referral: I can't remember exactly, but I found out when I saw amazon warriors creator Olaf winter posted a promotional post here.

Post by fabianskip »

re : DeMan
Thank you so much!!!!
jk524587

Post by jk524587 »

非常感谢 :approve: