Smorgasbord of Babe Deaths

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

rubaiyat398

Smorgasbord of Babe Deaths

Post by rubaiyat398 »

Or around the world with 80 babes (biting the dust)--This is a catch all for various countries and genres.

I will start with China

The Lost Swordship (1970's)--Hero Lu has all kinds of troubles. He returns home to find his village massacred and his wife kidnapped by a vicious cult led by a masked leader known as the Bishop. His best friend has joined the cult. The cult ambushes him and he is so badly wounded it takes him years to recover. When he does he goes out to find and rescue his beloved wife. He must fight his way through a myriad of ambushes and death traps, and three babes bite the dust on his way to the cult's headquarters.

1--the wife of his best friend is beaten to death with whips but lingers long enough to tell him a woman seduced her hubby into the cult.

2--a hench babe of the evil Madame Wan, a cult leader just below the Bishop, gets hit with a killer dart by Wan so she can't talk, but does last long enough to talk to Lu.

3--Madame Wan eventually decides to betray the Bishop but takes a knife in the back from another cult henchman.

At last, after surviving all kinds of death traps, Lu arrives at the cult headquarters and comes face to face with the masked Bishop sitting on a throne. The Bishop tries to kill him by shooting golden needles but misses while he hits the villain in the chest with a thrown sword. The Bishop falls, the mask dropping off. As I had guessed, the Bishop turns out to be his wife. Long death gab as he kneels before his treacherous wife. Nice death stare. Rating A

On you tube under "The Lost Swordship, Wu Tang Collection"

Wife of best friend's death--28:10
Wan Hench babe death--46:50
Madame Wan death--106:45
Confrontation with Bishop and her death scene--125:30 to 129:15

This movie is subtitled in English. I watched the whole movie, and I think it is one of the best "old" kung fu movies. The fights are well staged but don't go on too long. It has an interesting plot and is well acted. Production values are first rate.
--------------------------------------------------

Female leather killer's final showdown--A nice conservatively dressed girl wearing glasses is delivering a catered meal to a gang boss. She suddenly kills his two guards, takes off the glasses, lets down her hair, and pulls off her coat revealing a neck to foot tight leather outfit. A policeman is rushing through the building to catch her, but she gets to the boss and shoots him before the policeman arrives. They face off and the policeman shoots her. Petite but hot babe. Sexy leather outfit. Slow death gab. Blood from mouth. Terrific death stare. Rating A+

Can be found on you tube under "Female leather killer's final showdown"--This is a posted excerpt and I don't know where it comes from. I think it is Chinese, but it might be Japanese or Korean. Whatever, it is top of the line, well shot and edited. The editing and camera angles are top flight in East Asian films.

Runs 4:30 all told. The confrontation with the policeman and her shooting starts at 2:30
Last edited by rubaiyat398 on Thu Jun 09, 2022 9:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
rubaiyat398

Re: Smorgasbord of Babe Deaths

Post by rubaiyat398 »

My intro was with B westerns in the early 1950's, which filled the TV hours in the early days. Most were stereotyped black hats versus white hats, but there was occasionally a woman wearing a black hat who bit the dust:

Undercover Man--a Hopalong Cassidy film. The leader of a gang of outlaws is impersonating both Hoppy and prominent Mexican rancher Antonio Moreno (formally a top silent era leading man) during raids on both sides of the border. In the end the leader, dressed as Hoppy, is making a getaway when shot by a deputy. The leader turns out to be Dona Louise, a close friend of Moreno who lives with him in his hacienda. She dies in his arms after confessing. Nora Lane, who was 38, plays the maturely attractive Dona Louise. Hard fall off horse after shooting. Long death gab. Fine flop. Rating B

This one can be found on you tube under "Undercover Man 1942"--the year is important as there are other films with that title.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Montana Incident--second tier western star Whip Wilson and partner Rand Brooks are surveying a train route through an isolated valley. The valley and local town are run by town boss Peggy Stewart. A train will break up her control over the local folks whom she is bleeding dry. She tries to bribe Whip and Rand to have the tracks laid far away, and when that fails, brings in her gang to massacre the surveying crew, but Whip and his men win the day. Peg learns her crooked banker partner has split and rides off after him. She confronts him fleeing the town after cleaning out the bank of her holdings, and shoots him. She barely glances at him on the ground before turning away to check on the money in the saddlebags. He manages to pull a gun and shoots her in the back as she is walking away with the saddlebags. Hot cowgirl in sexy tight riding pants and black hat. The camera stays behind her when she is shot, so we don't see her facial reaction, but a great shot of her falling in those tight pants. Rating B --I would have given this one an A+ if there had been an initial camera angle from the front showing her facial reaction, but I wouldn't want to miss that shot from behind when she falls.

One of the very few I really like in which you don't see a facial reaction.

On you tube under "Terra da Violencia (Montana Incident) 1952" with Spanish subtitles.
--------------------------------------------------------

Stagecoach to Denver--pretty Peggy Stewart is back as a bad girl pretending to be the aunt of a crippled boy so her boss and her can grab his property. In the end she turns good and is carrying the boy into a cabin when the boss rides up shooting. She takes a bullet in the back. Hot victim. Nice reaction. Lingering shots of body on ground while hero Rocky Lane comments on her. Rating C

On you tube under "Stagecoach to Denver 1946"--The year is important as they are other films with this title.
----------------------------------------------------------

Home In Oklahoma--a Roy Rogers flick with petty Carol Hughes shot in the stomach by her partner and staying on her feet while confessing her murders to Roy and Gabby, before finally collapsing and dying in Roy's arms. Cowgirl outfit with tight riding pants. Lingering gab while on feet.

This one is on you tube under "Home in Oklahoma 1946" but I think it will be easier to find it under G-Man's you tube posts.
rubaiyat398

Post by rubaiyat398 »

and a color programmer from Hollywood:

Pirates of Tripoli--treacherous tavern hottie Maralou Gray is betraying her pirate lover to the evil Governor for money. She meets the Governor's henchman in a secluded alley. After demanding and counting the gold coins, she informs the henchman where the pirates can be ambushed. The henchman asks if there is anything more. When she answers "nothing" he stabs her in the belly and after she falls grabs the money for himself. Hot blonde in low cut dress. Terrific surprised reaction to being stabbed.

Can be found on you tube under "Pirates of Tripoli, 1955"--46:20 to 47:12
rubaiyat398

Post by rubaiyat398 »

Bollywood is the Indian film industry. A couple:

The Train--full-figured bad girl is fleeing through a train station. She is cut off by the hero. A hitman pops up and shoots her in the back. She dies in the hero's arms, but there is a one of a kind surprise before she kicks off. Hot woman. Long gab scene. Surprise ending. Rating B

Shooting scene begins at 2:10:40

Can be found on you tube under "The Train (1970) Hindi, English Translation"--the year is very important as there are many movies with the title The Train.
------------------------------------------------------

Phool Aur Patther--gangster comes upon dying young woman and nurses her back to health. He falls for the good woman and turns over a new leaf, leaving behind his life of crime. His blonde underworld girlfriend decides to get even by having her henchman rape and murder the good woman. The hero intervenes. The henchman gets a gun and is going to shoot the hero. The bad girl didn't want that and jumps in front. Blonde hottie (only blonde I have every seen in a Bollywood movie), terrific reaction to being shot, long gab, top flop and death stare. Rating A

Shooting starts at 2:37:50--there is a brief bit with the henchman trying to escape and being shot by the police before returning to the bad girl for her death gab.

Can be found under "Phool Aur Patther, 1966, HIndi movie"
Last edited by rubaiyat398 on Mon Jun 13, 2022 11:13 am, edited 3 times in total.
rubaiyat398

Post by rubaiyat398 »

Lollywood is the Pakistani film industry.

Insaniyat Ke Dushman--very full-figured gang leader Madame Rita is allied with a foreign Sheik and a crooked Pakistani politician in a plot to take over Pakistan. She and her gang provide the muscle for murders, kidnappings, and torture. She ends up being betrayed by her partners, but is saved by the hero. She then leads him to the Sheik's compound. Four heroes and Rita wipe out the Sheik's entire army in a wild battle. One of her former henchmen is going to shoot the main hero in the back. Rita jumps in and takes the bullet. Pretty full-figured victim. Nice reaction. Long gab. Excellent flop. Rating A

The battle begins at 2:47 and is worth seeing. Her shooting is at 2:50:30. The actress is Anjuman.

Can be found at you tube under "Insaniyat Ke Dushman, 1990, official Pakistani movie"--saying it is a Pakistani movie is critical as the same title is used for HIndi and other language groups and so one must be specific.
Last edited by rubaiyat398 on Mon Jun 13, 2022 11:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
rubaiyat398

Post by rubaiyat398 »

TV shows:

The Bitter Lesson--episode of the 1958-59 show Cimarron City. Butter wouldn't melt in her mouth schoolmarm Dorothy Provine is secretly the brains behind a gang of murderous bank robbers. She is playing the local "hick sheriff" for a sap to set up another robbery, but Sheriff John Smith turns out to be a sharper than she thought. He figures it all out and shoots down one of her partners and is having a gunfight in the street with the other. Dorothy ignores her dying partner and lover to watch the gunfight from the window. He crawls up behind her, spins her around, and stabs her in the stomach. Hot young babe. Fine facial reaction and fall. Rating B

Snow Queen--episode of the late 50's detective show Richard Diamond. The supposedly respectable Phyllis Avery is secretly the head of a heroin ring. She attempts to murder an unconscious women in the hospital to cover her tracks, but is stopped by Diamond and the police. As she is being led away, her partners show up and shoot her. She dies in Richard's arms after wondering why they shot her after she had done so much for them. Nice reaction, gab, and backward head flop. Rating B.

A Letter Edged in Blackmail--episode of the late fifties version of Mike Hammer with Darren McGavin as Hammer. Hammer is investigating a blackmail ring and strikes up an affair with a young Angie Dickinson, who is one of the victims. It turns out that is only her cover, as she is the boss of the ring. In the end, she plans to double cross her partners and use the incriminating letters to put herself on permanent easy street. When her partner squeals to Hammer, she pulls a gun, but the partner pulls out a knife. Angie shoots him, but he still manages to throw the knife. She dies in Hammer's arms. Very hot and nicely dressed babe. Great facial reaction, gab, and flop. Top comment from Hammer. Rating A

The title is a play on the 1890's song, A Letter Edged in Black.

All three of these titles can be found on the internet under Uncle Earl's Classic TV Channel. Cimarron City is under westerns. Richard Diamond and Mike Hammer under Crime and Mystery.
rubaiyat398

Post by rubaiyat398 »

a peplum:

I Tre Centurioni--gorgeous Lisa Gastoni is the high priestess of a sinister cult which is planning the takeover of a Roman client state. Lisa has married and murdered the king, and now all that stands in her way is the young princess. The plan is for the cult to sacrifice the princess. Lisa falls for one of the three Roman heroes, and tries to seduce him into killing his two friends and the princess. Instead he frees his friends and battles her henchman. One of the henchman throws a spear at the hero. Lisa jumps in front and takes the spear in her stomach, dying in the hero's arms. Spear in stomach. Fine reaction. Long gab. Great final flop. Rating A.

Death scene is from 117:50 to 118:33

Can be found on you tube under "Three Swords for Rome, 1964"--in Italian with English subtitles.
rubaiyat398

Post by rubaiyat398 »

A vaquero pelicula:

El Rayo Justiciero--town boss Edna Peralta has her henchman murder a prospector so she can grab his mine. Hero Antonio Aguilar is called in to clean up the town. He saves Edna, whose horse is running away with her, on his way into town, and sparks fly. Edna is reluctant to order his murder. At the climax, one of her henchman is going to ambush Antonio from a window in a room above her cantina. When she finds out about his plan, she intervenes, but loses a gunfight with her henchman. He misses his shot at Antonio who quickly climbs up into the room. The two fight with the henchman seeming about to knife Antonio. Edna manages to shoot her henchman, saving Antonio, and then dies in his arms. Sexy blonde in a swanky dress. Painful stretching for gun after being shot. Long gab. A kiss before dying. Rating A

If any of you have seen the William Boyd film, Hopalong Cassidy Returns from 1936, this one is a remake which follows the original almost scene for scene. The only big differences are that Aguilar sings a couple of songs, and the ending is improved.

The gunfight and death scene is from 108:30 to 112:46

Can be found on you tube under "El Rayo Justiciero, 1954"
JIMBO
What is your main fetish?: EVIL WOMEN in fantasy, especially Nazi women, Wicked Queens, Blaxploitation baddies, etc., and their graphic demises!
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am already a member.
Referral: G-Man reminded me of FF.

Post by JIMBO »

rubaiyat398 wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 12:15 pm A vaquero pelicula:

The gunfight and death scene is from 108:30 to 112:46

Can be found on you tube under "El Rayo Justiciero, 1954"
I liked it when she slaps the shit (backhand) out of the bracero. What a haughty bitch! :excited:

Jimbo
rubaiyat398

Post by rubaiyat398 »

The Come On--con babe Rita in a white bikini meets a handsome fisherman on the beach. She falls for him. But her crooked ways leads to murders and the police are closing in. She and her fisherman lover are back on the beach, she in her white bikini, when her dying partner, whom she had shot and left for dead, shows up with a gun. He shoots and wounds the fisherman and is going to finish him but Rita jumps on him to protect him and takes the bullet. Hot babe in two piece white bathing suit. Gab with great acting. Death stare and flop. Rating A+

This potboiler stars Academy Award winning actress Anne Baxter as Rita. It is a surprisingly sleazy turn for a top actress who had a major role in the biggie The Ten Commandments the same year, and an overall prestigious career.

Death scene is from 1:20:00 to 122:44

Can be found on the internet under "The Come On, 1956, rarefilmm"
tommygun
What is your main fetish?: Shootings and Arrows!
Why do you want to join this forum?: Exchange views with the other members.
Referral: G-Man back from the very beginning, and Blue a few years later.

Post by tommygun »

Hey, Rubaiyat, thanks for all these leads!

This last one, The Come On, doesn't seem to be the film you're describing. Otherwise, it's all great stuff! Love your collection!
---------------
CreditCards & PPal: Black Nylons
CreditCards & PPal: Rue Morgue
Crypto, CashApp, etc: PowerShopz
it's easy to buy direct! blacknylonsfilms@yahoo.com
Other: Sorry. DeadSexyClips/Kinky-Clips has become impossible to work with
JIMBO
What is your main fetish?: EVIL WOMEN in fantasy, especially Nazi women, Wicked Queens, Blaxploitation baddies, etc., and their graphic demises!
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am already a member.
Referral: G-Man reminded me of FF.

Post by JIMBO »

tommygun wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 11:19 am Hey, Rubaiyat, thanks for all these leads!

This last one, The Come On, doesn't seem to be the film you're describing.
I couldn't find this title on YouTube either.

Jimbo
rubaiyat398

Post by rubaiyat398 »

Tommygun and Jimbo

The Come On (1956) is not on you tube.

I posted to look on the internet under "The Come On, Rarefilmm"

I noticed one can also pull up Rarefilmm under "Rarefilmm.com"

There is also "Rarefilmm, The Cave of Forgotten films"

If you pull rarefilmm up, you can easily find The Come On in their film index. Note that titles beginning with "The" are in the T section.

I have no trouble pulling rarefilmm up, so you should be able to.
tommygun
What is your main fetish?: Shootings and Arrows!
Why do you want to join this forum?: Exchange views with the other members.
Referral: G-Man back from the very beginning, and Blue a few years later.

Post by tommygun »

The problem isn't that "The Come On" isn't there. It's that the movie doesn't fit your description. I found it through the "Come On rarefilmm" reference with no problem.
---------------
CreditCards & PPal: Black Nylons
CreditCards & PPal: Rue Morgue
Crypto, CashApp, etc: PowerShopz
it's easy to buy direct! blacknylonsfilms@yahoo.com
Other: Sorry. DeadSexyClips/Kinky-Clips has become impossible to work with
rubaiyat398

Post by rubaiyat398 »

Tommygun

You are really confusing me.

It is under "The Come On" at rarefilmm

I don't see how it doesn't basically fit my description. Anne Baxter is wearing a white bathing suit. She is shot protecting the hero. She dies in his arms.

On their index, it is under T for "The Come On"

You can get a plot synopsis at "The Come on" 1956 on wikipedia. Both IMDB and e-bay have photos of Anne Baxter's death scene with Sterling Hayden holding her.
Last edited by rubaiyat398 on Fri Jun 17, 2022 9:36 am, edited 1 time in total.