Problems with the Progressive Art Project Site?

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

ronin

Problems with the Progressive Art Project Site?

Post by ronin »

I have been trying to set up an account with The Progressive Art Project Site for several weeks now. I sent in a money order to fund an account with them but over 3 weeks later they can't seem to tell me if they got the money order or if so what is going on. Samson has been responsive in telling me he needed to check with someone else but so far no word back from him about the problem. I was trying to fund a simple birthday present to myself but I guess at this rate it will be a Christmas present instead. Has anyone else experienced problems with this site?
Peter
What is your main fetish?: My personal fetish is 'bellybutts', the idea of a woman who for her own pleasure, to sate her own lust and fetish, wants to be stabbed or shot in her belly, ideally during sex. She begs for it incessantly, encourages it to happen and then when the moment finally comes, enjoys it thoroughly and begs for more.
Why do you want to join this forum?: My interest in this community has less to do with my personal fetish than it does professionally from a community building standpoint.
Referral: I have no recollection. I've been around pretty much since it's inception.

Re: Problems with the Progressive Art Project Site?

Post by Peter »

I am not affiliated with The Progressive Art Project in any way, other than having videos on their site for sale. However I do know the principles who run TPAP quite well. I can assure you without hesitation, that there is absolutely no nefarious intent behind any problems there, they very much want to offer as good a service as they can. They very much want to honor the commitments they have made and to pay out the monies earned by the respective producers. It is not in their long term interests to anything else, and they know it.

However the process of handling snail mail from who knows how many individuals, all sending in odd bits of money in checks, money orders, weird currencies, etc.. is convoluted at best and almost certainly going to result in problems. What are they to do for instance when they receive an envelope with money in it but no information as to who sent it? (At the very least, include in the envelope the Email address you would use to log on to TPAP.)

Anyway, I am sure Samson would have other things to say. I just wanted to say; please do not think that there is anything dishonest going on. If there are problems, they are problems of friction and inertia, that is all.
ronin

Post by ronin »

Thanks for the posts, I understand about the delays when dealing with snail mail but believe me I was very careful to include in the payment contact information and the login info from the TPAP site so there should have no problem in identifying where the payment originated. I miss the old Necrobabes sites where I had a very long-term membership and recently suffered a horrible hard drive crash that lost all my old files so I am in the process of trying to rebuild some it so I am trying to get into the various sites held on TPAP. I am in week 4 of my attempt to join so I will see what happens but I am a bit jaded by this point in time.
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Ronin,

I have a store there too. I contacted Samson, and he promised to have Bailee contact you as soon as she can to deal with this matter.

With respect to the other comments, I also trust that nothing nefarious is going on at T.P.A.P., but they have been having several ebilling problems over the past few months. Like Paul, I didn't update my store for quite some time after the last CC cancelation. They just seem to be getting back on track and WHAMOOO!... they get hit with another CC cancelation. It is an industry-wide problem. Not good for the stores, producers or customers. Niche seems to be steadier and I also have a store there, but T.P.A.P. is where customers can buy my products in WMV format, for those who don't want to download and install the codec necessary to view my avi files. So, I'd like to see T.P.A.P. survive and thrive, but I think we all have to be patient, because I know that they are trying their best to get back up and running with a stable payment alternative.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Hey Paul,

Yes, every producer has to do what's best for them in their own situation.

Now, about those suitcases of money, how do you expect me to get one of them to you? It's not as easy as it sounds, you know. I don't trust the couriers not to steal it. Hey, I know. I'll just stuff the mattress in your favourite guest room at the Bluestone mansion. Then, next time you get wasted during one of our regular Bluestone parties, you can stay over at the mansion, and just pull out what you need from the mattress. Now, you may have to be creative when explaining all of this to the border guards. :?

By the way, when were you talking to Geno? If that guy says that I have suitcases full of money, it must be true. He'd never mislead you, I'm sure :lol:

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

If you send Kamryn, I'll give her a big tip... and a round or two in her lovely chest.

Kamryn, I hope you understand that around these parts that is the sincerest form of flattery :lol:

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
JohnM

Post by JohnM »

On TPAP:

I wrote a big long thing (mostly about past issues)...but I erased it as I frequently do when I write while under duress. I will simply summaries all with a famous quote from "Bill the Cat":

There, I have said my peace. I hope it all works out. I really want it to.

JohnM
CHAT • COMMUNITY • UPDATES
VISIT: THE PKF FORUM

MOVIE UPDATES VISIT: PKF UPDATES
Dalila di Capri

Post by Dalila di Capri »

Does anyone know what got TPAP's merchant services shut down???

I want to make sure we are careful with Blue's store to only post acceptable material.

Baci :X
ronin

Post by ronin »

ARRRRH! I just wish someone from TPAP would let me know something concrete, I mailed the money order off on Sept. 25 and I know it has to made to Nevada by now unless it was misplaced/stolen along the way. It would be nice to know if it was received or not received so I can do some tracking back here but right now I don't know anything. Does anyone check the PO Box I mailed it to, my email address, name and account info for TPAP was on the MO and on a paper they want you to print out when you send in funds for an account. If this were any other producer I would be long gone but I truly wish to recover old files from the site to replace the ones I lost. I have been patient and polite but this limbo is getting aggravating.
JohnM

Post by JohnM »

Try these if you have not already:

samson@necrobabes.com
admin@oceansentertainmentgroup.com
support@the-progressive-art-project.com
webmaster@the-progressive-art-project.com

I will also email Samson and ask. All of us working on this together should get us answers.

JohnM
CHAT • COMMUNITY • UPDATES
VISIT: THE PKF FORUM

MOVIE UPDATES VISIT: PKF UPDATES
ronin

Post by ronin »

Thank you, I appreciate your help
ronin

Post by ronin »

Good idea, checked online and it shows that document issued but not processed for payment so wherever it is I am sure it is enjoying a better vacation than I am. Again, thank everyone for the advice and help, I appreciate it very much.