Question for PantyhoseDetected

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Glebonplebis14

Question for PantyhoseDetected

Post by Glebonplebis14 »

Not sure if PantyhoseDetected is on this forum. If so, hoping he/she can help with the below

Looking for a film/scene where a young woman in what appears to be funeral attire is in a church and gets pulled into a coffin? Lots of pantyhose leg kicking and a great upskirt view of her satin panties as she gets dragged in.

I think it's one of those 80's/early 90's comedy horrors...

Appreciate any help
cain

Re: Question for PantyhoseDetected

Post by cain »

Hello,

I'm not pantyhosedetected though he has some great videos I have enjoyed!
Regarding your movie I think its "Killer Party"

Because in this site https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Film/KillerParty

it says:
Opens with a creepy funeral where one of the mourners is dragged into the coffin and subjected to Murder by Cremation. This is then revealed to be a movie that two teenagers are watching at the Drive-In Theater. And then this turns out to be the intro to a music video one of the main characters is watching.

And also when I searched online by images I found screenshots of a woman being dragged into a coffin.

So based on the info you gave, this really fits the bill, hope it is since you really seem to want to find the scene.
Glebonplebis14

Post by Glebonplebis14 »

Cain,

Thank you so much! You're an absolute legend for finding this movie for me. You're exactly right, it is Killer Party and oddly is on one of PantyhoseDetected's YouTube channels but I was buggered if I could find it.

Thank again, really appreciate you taking the time to reply.

P.s.

Scene below:

:pc:
Rihannasfishnets
What is your main fetish?: silencer deaths
Why do you want to join this forum?: to chat with people with similar likes
Referral: website

Post by Rihannasfishnets »

Any of u guys into tights/pantyhose stockings anything nylon please feel free to PM me :love: