Death Fetish Drama

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

FetishMaster
What is your main fetish?: Throat slitting.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To feed my bloodlust.
Referral: DFN

Death Fetish Drama

Post by FetishMaster »

I want to enjoy my fetish and these forums without the drama. Do the rest of you get tired of some of the drama being stirred up by forum members?
Zufallx
What is your main fetish?: Scenes mainly from mainstream movies and TV. Heels and hose preferred.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Discover and sponge video clips.
Referral: Most likely Dark Fetish Yellowpages.

Re: Death Fetish Drama

Post by Zufallx »

I kind of like it once in a while. You know, just as a change of pace. But not all the time. And not about anything serious.

Which gets me to thinking, we need a new Geno that we can wind up every now and then LOL
Nyghtfall
What is your main fetish?: Fantasy Asphyxiation
Why do you want to join this forum?: Wanted to hang out with like-minded folks
Referral: DeadSkirts

Post by Nyghtfall »

Zufallx wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 3:13 am Which gets me to thinking, we need a new Geno that we can wind up every now and then LOL
No. We don't.
Jason
What is your main fetish?: Fantasy shootings of attractive young women. Enjoy battles and massacres in equal measure.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Want to share this fantasy with like-minded people.
Referral: Been an active member of this community since the beginning.

Post by Jason »

I detest the drama. For those inclined to engage in drama, please take your insecurities someplace else.
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Post by Totallibertarianism »

Ouups I'm out of topic here, I didn't read the comments above sorry... (edited my thread).
DeanMcStabs
What is your main fetish?: Navel Stabbing
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'd like to discuss my fantasies and keep up to date with my favorite producers. :)
Referral: Don't remember. Google probably!

Post by DeanMcStabs »

What drama are you referring too specifically? Some drama is interesting, some drama is boring. :P
Stab? Stabby stab stab!
Indrid Cold

Post by Indrid Cold »

I haven't noticed any particular "drama" either here or DD of late.
Seek not a leader lest you find a master. Lead thyself.
FetishMaster

Post by FetishMaster »

I was mainly referring to the trolls taking down FN and the drama surrounding the discussions of FN ever coming back online. The trolls have been given too much power. I say kill them!... off in a fantasy story, of course.
Indrid Cold

Post by Indrid Cold »

Well DD hasn't had any problems since it opened back up. Had a mole get in, but they have a system in place that does a good job of keeping the trolls away.
Seek not a leader lest you find a master. Lead thyself.
CinemorgueFan
What is your main fetish?: Loss of bodily control.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Inspiration for my own custom videos.
Referral: Google.

Post by CinemorgueFan »

FetishMaster wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 3:04 pm I was mainly referring to the trolls taking down FN and the drama surrounding the discussions of FN ever coming back online. The trolls have been given too much power. I say kill them!... off in a fantasy story, of course.
Part of me thinks it would be hysterical if someone ordered a custom of anti-death fetish people getting killed. The other part of me thinks that would prove their point.

I probably wouldn't do that myself because of the drama and potential repercussions it would cause, but if anyone's crazy enough to do it, I'd watch it.
You're gonna be so full of lead, you'll have to use your dick as a pencil!
CinemorgueFan

Post by CinemorgueFan »

And since that last comment predictably ruffled feathers, I advise anyone offended to familiarize themselves with the "Take That!" trope (https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TakeThat). Stuff like this has been happening for years in mainstream content.

I legitimately don't expect anyone to order a video like that because of the ammunition (more like nuclear missile) it would give to people who hate death fetish, but what do I know? Maybe we'll get a Law & Order episode about death fetish that will be as well-received as that Gamergate episode was.
Snuff Princess

Post by Snuff Princess »

As Indrid said, there hasn't really been any drama since FetNoir returned as Deadly Desires. Things are running along smoothly and we're in the process of celebrating the community's 10th anniversary :D
The Mistress of Deadly Desires!
FetishMaster

Post by FetishMaster »

I’m all about making a movie about murdering these podcast bitches. What’s the best way they should die? Drowning? Shooting? Stabbing? Afterwards, we should traffic their dead, rotting corpses. Snuff Princess will be able to help facilitate that. (small joke since the podcasters have accused the owners of deadly desires for running a real snuff film business). Does make me wonder if paying for photos of dead bodies is a practice I should stop now that these podcasters are out to expose us all. I could face prison time.
CinemorgueFan

Post by CinemorgueFan »

FetishMaster wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 6:57 pm I’m all about making a movie about murdering these podcast bitches. What’s the best way they should die? Drowning? Shooting? Stabbing? Afterwards, we should traffic their dead, rotting corpses. Snuff Princess will be able to help facilitate that. (small joke since the podcasters have accused the owners of deadly desires for running a real snuff film business). Does make me wonder if paying for photos of dead bodies is a practice I should stop now that these podcasters are out to expose us all. I could face prison time.
Or even worse - have your post misrepresented on their TikTok! Que horror!
Snuff Princess

Post by Snuff Princess »

And paying for pictures of dead bodies isn't illegal. The illegal part would be those photos being leaked in the first place.

I'm not advocating that, by the way. It's just an observation.

These people wouldn't deserve a movie being made about them and it wouldn't be worth the drama anyway.
The Mistress of Deadly Desires!