Misogyny - Do we really hate women??!!

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Misogyny - Do we really hate women??!!

Post by Bluestone »

Okay, this is a discussion forum for our fetish. So, although I don't want to get too heavy on everyone, I think this topic really does belong on this forum and needs to be addressed. If you disagree, kindly state your opinions. It's a free country (so far) after all :)

A stranger surfing to this site adorned with dead and bloodied women might easily get the impression that those who frequent this site hate women. I don't share this impression, because I don't hate women. What about you? Have you come to grips with this fetish? Do you know yourself why you enjoy watching movies where beautiful women are killed? Well, this is the thread to explore this issue!

Being a producer of so-called necro videos, I can tell you for a fact that the last thing I, or most of my customers, would want is for Suzi and my other lovely actresses to be hurt in any way. Often, when ordering customs, customers will be concerned that the actresses aren't injured even by accident. For example, a suggestion was made when doing a wallslide to have the actress remove her high heels so she wouldn't twist her ankle. Suzi is a good friend of mine, and my wish for her is that she dies peacefully in her sleep at age 110 :)

Despite my fetish, I adore beautiful women and wish only the best for them in real life. For years, I laid a real guilt trip on myself for being attracted to movies such as Hitchcock's Psycho for the shower scene alone. Over the years, I have realized that it's only human nature. Those in this community are just more honest about their feelings, but are no more dangerous or warped than the little old lady who passes her time reading Agatha Christie murder novels.

Does anyone else wish to share their thoughts on this very relevant topic?

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
tommygun
What is your main fetish?: Shootings and Arrows!
Why do you want to join this forum?: Exchange views with the other members.
Referral: G-Man back from the very beginning, and Blue a few years later.

Re: Misogyny - Do we really hate women??!!

Post by tommygun »

Bluestone, you are exactly right. I'm an older guy, and have been happily married to the same woman for 35 years now. We've got two great sons, and a delightful family life. My wife says that I've even got a "feminie streak" because I'm very understanding of her and women in general; and always kind and considerate. She knows about my strange affliction by now, as you'd expect, and it was certainly difficult for her to understand at first, largely because we didn't really talk about it. Once we did, it fell in place in her mind, and now she just lets me retreat into my own world from time to time, just as she does herself when she heads for Talbots or Macy's... Same difference, I say...

The fetish is clearly fantasy. I think it comes from some angry times between my parents when I was very young, which somehow got resolved in my head through the "comeuppance" that the bad girls got in the old film noir flicks. The fetish has always been been an entertainment that sparks pleasure, seeing the various scenes in mainstream movies (and I've collected hundreds of them by now). The advent of the internet made it possible for the small group of us to communicate, share, and now, produce short films that cater to this fantasy, and more explicitly than the Hollywood stuff can. But having met a number of the producers and models over the years as I've sponsored custom stuff, I can say that everyone has a big laugh on the sets as we strive for more eroticism in our weird world. I think the ladies have just as much fun "dying" and playing dead as we do in watching it.

Bottom line, I love women and have great fun with all this. But none of us would hurt a flea.
---------------
CreditCards & PPal: Black Nylons
CreditCards & PPal: Rue Morgue
Crypto, CashApp, etc: PowerShopz
it's easy to buy direct! blacknylonsfilms@yahoo.com
Other: Sorry. DeadSexyClips/Kinky-Clips has become impossible to work with
Tkiller

Post by Tkiller »

No way does this represent any bad feeling towards women. I would never want to see anyone hurt or killed. It's just the action of the moment that excites me. I prefer breasts as targets, so what turned me on originally is seeing a woman clutch her breast, or look at her breast when it's been shot or stabbed. Seeing them suffocated, blown up or shot or stabbed anywhere else does not do anything for me, so it is definitely not the act of getting killed that means anything to me.
hardthrasher

Post by hardthrasher »

I agree with the other posters' comments as well as Bluestone's intro. It has nothing to do with misogyny for me. How do I know that? Long before I got a kick out of watching scenes of women getting killed, I used to prefer scenes of hot babes killing guys... The whole "girls with guns" genre is my original death-related fantasy, and it revolved around the typical themes: cool, sexy hitwomen with silencers blowing away guys; girls like Xenia Onatopp in Goldeneye having an orgasm while wasting everybody with her machine gun; etc. etc. THAT was my initial fantasy, so it had nothing against women at all. (Does that mean I hated men before???? Huh????)

No, it was only later that I realized, "Hey, why do I need to look at ugly guys at all? Why not just replace the victims with females?" Works pretty much the same, although a part of me still likes to imagine playing the victim of a deadly girl. I guess I like to place myself in the girl's place for these fantasies, substituting the writhing, agonizing death throes for orgasm... Imagining what it's like to play dead... That's my story and I'm sticking to it!
Nightposter
What is your main fetish?: bondage, women in uniform
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm a moderator
Referral: from Bluestone

Post by Nightposter »

Naw! If I really hated women, I never would have been able to have my ten year role play relationship with several lady friends. In fact, They often had the ideas that led to the play time.
Duct tape is like the Force...
it has a light side...
and a dark side...
and it binds the galaxy together...
hucklebury

Post by hucklebury »

I agree with the previous posters. I love women and have hard feelings toward thugs who abuse wives/girlfriends. Only in fantasy do I wish to see a lady injured. And only because the fantasy is the injured victim whether shot, stabbed, strangled or otherwise, receives a feeling of ecstasy from being punctured or made breathless. My ex-wife enjoyed this game of being pretend strangled. It brought her many a strong orgasm.
DoctorBlue

Post by DoctorBlue »

I love women.

I consider rape an abomination, and yet, in my FANTASY, sex is omnipresent, either forced or consentual (in equal parts).

The strongest focus is the sense of loss in the story. It's the heroine who falls. Sure, the villainess might go down, but for the sake of arousal, the bad girl has to have a sympathetic component, a redeeming quality to make it feel "good."