Interest in this "White Angel 34" video?

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Will you pre-buy White Angel 34 for $50.00 if your selection of Jenny's opponent is cast?

Yvonne
19%
Heather Page
30%
Sienna Scarlett
6%
D'Arcy
28%
Wendy Mills
4%
Lynda
11%
Jenny Cherry and the other actress does not matter
2%

Total votes: 47

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Interest in this "White Angel 34" video?

Post by Bluestone »

Hey All,

A fan has requested the following video starring Jenny Cherry, who fights another female. I would consist of a fist fight plus kicks and other moves, and Jenny will be wearing a white top, black mini-skirt, pantyhose and white under the knee high boots with steletto heels. Jenny's hair will be pulled back in a ponytail with some strands of hair free to frame her face. The other girl, after a lot of back and forth action, kicks Jenny's ass with many face punches, kicks to the face, and knocks Jenny out cold before finishing her off. We can have an alternate version that, after she's K.O.'d, Jenny recovers and kills the other actress!

With two actresses, this film will cost more than usual, so this is the deal. We are proposing to make this a fan-funded opportunity. You would get both versions showing each actress dying, plus additional footage, and an early release for a pre-pay of only $50.00.

If you are willing to contribute, select the actress who you want to fight Jenny, or if it doesn't matter to you as long as Jenny is in it, just choose the "Jenny Cherry" option.

What's the interest in getting this one made? We'd need to raise at least $800.00 in pre-paid orders to go ahead with this suggested White Angel 34!

Let us know your comments as well as registering your vote for the proposed opponent. Your comments, especially of those willing to contribute, will be seriously considered, such as mode of death for each, number of deaths (since Jenny at least will be a White Angel), and types of blows. Also, what do you want the other actress to be wearing... catsuit, skirt and top, etc. We're listening.

Blue
WA 30 still 34 copy.jpg
WA 30 still 34 copy.jpg (428.43 KiB) Viewed 4556 times
Jenny Cherr 2.jpg
Jenny Cherr 2.jpg (352.36 KiB) Viewed 4556 times
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Re: Interest in this "White Angel 34" video?

Post by SSkykingDA »

Bluestone wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2023 1:44 pm Hey All,

A fan has requested the following video starring Jenny Cherry, who fights another female. I would consist of a fist fight plus kicks and other moves, and Jenny will be wearing a white top, black mini-skirt, pantyhose and white under the knee high boots with steletto heels. Jenny's hair will be pulled back in a ponytail with some strands of hair free to frame her face. The other girl, after a lot of back and forth action, kicks Jenny's ass with many face punches, kicks to the face, and knocks Jenny out cold before finishing her off. We can have an alternate version that, after she's K.O.'d, Jenny recovers and kills the other actress!

With two actresses, this film will cost more than usual, so this is the deal. We are proposing to make this a fan-funded opportunity. You would get both versions showing each actress dying, plus additional footage, and an early release for a pre-pay of only $50.00.

If you are willing to contribute, select the actress who you want to fight Jenny, or if it doesn't matter to you as long as Jenny is in it, just choose the "Jenny Cherry" option.

What's the interest in getting this one made? We'd need to raise at least $800.00 in pre-paid orders to go ahead with this suggested White Angel 34!

Let us know your comments as well as registering your vote for the proposed opponent. Your comments, especially of those willing to contribute, will be seriously considered, such as mode of death for each, number of deaths (since Jenny at least will be a White Angel), and types of blows. Also, what do you want the other actress to be weraing... catsuit, skirt and top, etc. We're listening.

Blue

WA 30 still 34 copy.jpg
Jenny Cherr 2.jpg
First off, I'm absolutely IN, no matter who. That being said, I'd really love to see Jenny fight Lynda, not just because she's my favorite strangulation actress, but also because I don't think we've ever watched her kill another sexy babe in a video, and because physically, she and Jenny are more evenly matched.

A wonderful storyline would be to pickup from Lynda's death in the self-constricting garrote in White Angel 31 and learn that she's been re-programmed by REMO to go rouge as with Jean Blade in White Angel 23, and Jenny has been sent to bring her in. Since both are White Angels, either, or both, can die multiple times and in multiple ways. Just at least include one strangulation for each with a long body pan before regeneration. :razz:

ANOTHER OPTION: Use them for an updated version of White Angel 1 with Jenny as Jill and Lynda as Ryker.
Meowmix

Post by Meowmix »

Sounds great. I voted for Danica. Second would be Heather. If there's a Catsuit & few stabs, I'm 100% in for $50. Jenny in a ponytail is definitely appealing too.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Looks like Danica's the frontrunner so far, but it's early. I'll wait and see how the voting goes over the next week. We do have 11 votes though. So, that is a good sign. Hopefully, more will notice this topic and vote over the next few days.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
wzpyb

Post by wzpyb »

:supes:
Dr Manhattan
What is your main fetish?: throat chop
Why do you want to join this forum?: Customer interested in participating in discussions
Referral: Searching for heroine related peril material

Post by Dr Manhattan »

Wish we could vote for more than 1 girl, I like more than 1 option (but not every option). There's no in between, either you vote for 1 girl or any girl.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Dr Manhattan wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2023 9:49 pm Wish we could vote for more than 1 girl, I like more than 1 option (but not every option). There's no in between, either you vote for 1 girl or any girl.

I know, but we have to narrow down the field. If we get sufficient interest in the project, we can do a runoff of the top girls. Of course, we won't know what interest there is or who the most popular girls are until everyone has had the chance to vote on this preliminary poll.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Fist

Post by Fist »

Like to see Jenny Cherry go up against Heather Page in the fist fight in "White Angel 34" I think a hot blonde vs a hot brunette(blonde vs brunette) would look super good and see Heather wearing a nice mini skirt, nice blouse and light tan hose and white high heel pumps hair hanging down, both girl have a soft innocent look but fight hard.
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

Keep your votes coming.
Attachments
WA 31 still 14 copy.jpg
WA 31 still 14 copy.jpg (428.72 KiB) Viewed 4095 times
WA 30 still 44 copy.jpg
WA 30 still 44 copy.jpg (414.41 KiB) Viewed 4095 times
WA 32 still 13 copy.jpg
WA 32 still 13 copy.jpg (373.99 KiB) Viewed 4095 times
WA 28 still 37 copy.jpg
WA 28 still 37 copy.jpg (867.87 KiB) Viewed 4095 times
WA 33 still 39 copy.jpg
WA 33 still 39 copy.jpg (445.06 KiB) Viewed 4095 times
wzpyb

Post by wzpyb »

hope bare foot without stocking
Falleen
What is your main fetish?: consensual erotic death and strangulation.
Why do you want to join this forum?: to view previews, purchase, and even contribute to films.
Referral: through deadskirts forum

Post by Falleen »

My vote goes to Sienna. I think she is the most versatile, in being very attractive, does topless, and is comfortable with the orgasm element.
Even if she doesn't appear in WA34, I hope she's back in a future instalment, and I wish you guys would do one where the White Angel (preferably Sienna) is openly turned on by dangerous situations, like Petra in the Assassination Agenda 1 and 2.
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

Keep your votes coming.
Attachments
WA 7 still 5.jpg
WA 7 still 5.jpg (538.31 KiB) Viewed 3574 times
WA 5 still 3.jpg
WA 5 still 3.jpg (640.88 KiB) Viewed 3574 times
WA 3a still 9.jpg
WA 3a still 9.jpg (711.91 KiB) Viewed 3574 times
WA 2 still 23 copy.jpg
WA 2 still 23 copy.jpg (377.11 KiB) Viewed 3574 times
White Angel 1 still 19a copy.jpg
White Angel 1 still 19a copy.jpg (427.53 KiB) Viewed 3574 times
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Looks like Heather fans are jumping on board. She is surging.

By the way, there is a function to change your vote in light of the 2 horse, or 2 hottie, race that is developing.

Watching and waiting for more votes to come in. Remmeber, we need 16 votes for one of the girls in order to cover the cost of including her.

Blue
Caught on Tape Still 2 copy.jpg
Caught on Tape Still 2 copy.jpg (735.72 KiB) Viewed 3509 times
WA 33 still 8 copy.jpg
WA 33 still 8 copy.jpg (523.72 KiB) Viewed 3509 times

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
markmarr1933
Why do you want to join this forum?: rejoining because I can't seem to get my username/password
Referral: blue

Post by markmarr1933 »

I voted for Yvonne BUT I will be a $50.00 customer for whoever is the final choice
semenko99
What is your main fetish?: Superheroine perils
Why do you want to join this forum?: Want to contribute to some movies.
Referral: Google / Bought movies

Post by semenko99 »

Would there be a chance to sneak in a chloro scene in this one ? Thanks !